Q: Priorities in PvP...please enlighten me

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Please tell me, ANet
(sorry I have to call you guys so many times. But the situation of PvP is so dire that i simply have to)….

WHYYYYYyyyy are you able to churn out amazing new finishers like this and charge us money on a monthly basis while not being able to make small balance hotfixs more often than a quarter-year?

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Other teams aside from PvP create finishers, as you’re also able to use them in PvE and WvW.

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Sadly finishers are the only thing that us pvpers can earn to show our commitment to pvp, and better finishers are available to purchase. PvPers need something to show for their dedication to pvp. Hopefully we will see something else that can be only earned in pvp soon.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Well the first idea behind PvP and high ranks was that you had the gear to show off your high ranking.
That changed with the glory vendor, but they are changing their reward system which will see more updates in the feature patch.

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Well in fairness, they did fix the gate issue on foefire and the treb issue on kyhlo. Those were definitely important.

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

WHYYYYYyyyy are you able to churn out amazing new finishers like this and charge us money on a monthly basis while not being able to make small balance hotfixs more often than a quarter-year?

There’s no subscription fee, what are you talking about?

It’s also definitely not the PvP balance team creating the finishers, that would make no sense at all.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

Well in fairness, they did fix the gate issue on foefire and the treb issue on kyhlo. Those were definitely important.

I too like the finishers but that is hogwash when it comes to PVP. I am also glad they finally fixed these bugs. As stated above there is a group that creates those outside the pvp team. As far as future patches as mentions above we have to wait till April or May to see those. By then 2 other games focused on pvp come out. Not only do they offer Pvp they detail exciting and new things. Very frustrated with the lack of dedication this game has to its pvp. I know we have some guys who are on the pvp team that are very passionate but passion doesn’t create new content. PVP need huge changes and fast. I fear they will not come soon enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Other teams aside from PvP create finishers, as you’re also able to use them in PvE and WvW.

I thought so. Nobody that ever played sPvP would have added such a finisher that makes it even worse to keep track of tiny asura animations.

Pls disable this kitten for spvp.