in PvP

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

I don’t wanna play conquest on normal games PLS give me just QUE for that PLSS

QUE only for stronghold pLS !!!!

in PvP

Posted by: tenklo.6104

tenklo.6104

Yea when I get on that all I want to do in unranked so if people choose different get not stronghold.. I will leave game… And que again for the mode I want……like I hate kyhlo…i mean come on the treb in wvw don’t do that much dmg

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Yea when I get on that all I want to do in unranked so if people choose different get not stronghold.. I will leave game… And que again for the mode I want……like I hate kyhlo…i mean come on the treb in wvw don’t do that much dmg

I understand people don’t like some maps, I hate forest for example but I love kyhlo. Just a hint, you can easily dodge the treb.

But yeah there should be a separate queue for stronghold.

in PvP

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

its not about MAPS its about BUILDS i cant play the same build as conquest seriously is it that hard to place build templates ? its like everyone likes them in every mmo hell even gw 1 had those and they where awesome there !

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

its not about MAPS its about BUILDS i cant play the same build as conquest seriously is it that hard to place build templates ? its like everyone likes them in every mmo hell even gw 1 had those and they where awesome there !

Not really, I play the same build on stronghold as I play on conquest, ut templates would be nice.

in PvP

Posted by: Brown Fang Thump.9482

Brown Fang Thump.9482

Having a separate queue for each PvP game type is so obvious it’s ridiculous. For a good example, see Unreal Tournament, circa 1995.