Quadruple DC

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Nitron.6405

Nitron.6405

Just finished an unranked PvP match on Legacy of Foefire. It was a pretty close match all the way through until we got to around 400 points. Suddenly my friend – who I was on Skype with at the time – DC’d from the game. It came up with the little box to submit a crash report too. About 2 seconds later I noticed that not only he DC’d, but someone else had DC’s also. Then the next thing I knew everyone on my team except for myself had DC’d. That’s 4 people! All within the span of about 10 seconds. So the other team capped all the points and won, but right before they did 2 people from my team managed to log back in, so I’m pretty sure they didn’t purposefully quit – otherwise they probably wouldn’t have been so quick to log back in. Funny thing is, not one person from the enemy team DC’d. Weird.

EDIT:
The same thing just happened again. Coincidence? I think not. This time I got screenshots.

EDIT:
Three times in a row! At least this time we won – 3rd time lucky I guess. Got some more screenshots.

(edited by Nitron.6405)

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

Lizard squad strikes again

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

I had the same thing happen to me a few hours ago. Usually if I DC, it’s on my end and it takes a few minutes to get logged back in. This time I was prompted to send Anet a report and I was able to get in before the match was finished.

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

They were not premade and 3 of the 4 came back.

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: rockenrampage.9251

rockenrampage.9251

Hello i have been in the pvp matches with Nitron and every time this has happend our team dc’s but the other team does not…
In the screenshot bellow you will notice in the chat that everyone is complaining about disconnecting from the game. someone in the chat also states that the enemy team did not.

Attachments:

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Jessica Boettiger.2563

Jessica Boettiger.2563

WvW/PvP/Skills Principal QA

Thanks for the reports! We’re working on a fix and hope to get it out ASAP.

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Something similar happened to me as well, except my team was fine and it was the start of the game. The whole team had a 4 man DC, and it was embarassing tbh.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Could there be something in chat making people crash?
We were GvGing 2 days ago and 3 of our people dced at the same time.

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: DrParadise.2506

DrParadise.2506

Just happened to my team this last game, went straight here to report it.

-Subject
Season 1-4 Legend
Won AG once~Played in some tournies…

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: vcxxx.3159

vcxxx.3159

Yeah my client crashed during a match when it was like 400v400. I just assumed anet servers couldn’t deal with me playing my PU build.

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

OK getting tired of this now… Can we get a fix already?

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

whole team crashed at the same time in pugquest just now

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Cynz.9437

and again…. fix it please :<

All is Vain~

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Cynz.9437

so yeah… we had to win 4 matches instead of 2 because of this bug :|

All is Vain~

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Happened to me a number of times and it’s a coincidence that it only occurs when my team is leading. Crash happens and we end up losing. Kinda deflating, this. Took a screenie on an incident.

Attachments:

Quadruple DC

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Ladies and Gents we have all discovered the secret to beating that new 4 ele meta!!!

Gratz lets all breath a sigh of relief now that Helseth can win ESL again!!