Question Regarding PvP Finishers And Rank

in PvP

Posted by: Crunch Bars.4309

Crunch Bars.4309

I’m not sure if I heard this correctly or not, but there will be new rank finishers coming with HoT, and I was wondering if the old rank finishers will be unobtainable or will you be getting both the finishers when you hit those ranks again?

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

The current ones will be the default rank finishers after HoT launch too. However at every 10 ranks you unlock a new HoT themed rank reward track – when you complete that track you’ll unlock a new HoT finisher like Hot dragon etc.

All current finishers will also be obtainable after expansion release.

in PvP

Crunch Bars.4309

So are you automatically established the current rank finishers upon release or do you get both (current and new) when HoT releases and you reach the rank needed?

in PvP

Posted by: Towren.1745

Towren.1745

From my understanding (as witcher attempted to explain above); If you reach rank 10 you will unlock the Deer Finisher. You will also unlock a reward track. Once you complete that reward track the end reward will be a HoT themed Deer Finisher.

Recipe for Disaster
Guild Leader
[EU] Desolation

in PvP

Crunch Bars.4309

So, just to clarify, you’ll have to rank all over again from scratch all the way to dragon rank just to get the current one if you have not yet even received it? That’s a lot of work.

in PvP

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I use the rabbit because it seems to rustle jimmies having the rabbit stomp you.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

So, just to clarify, you’ll have to rank all over again from scratch all the way to dragon rank just to get the current one if you have not yet even received it? That’s a lot of work.

No. Noone said that. If you are rank 80, you’ll have all the HoT themed rank reward tracks unlocked. If you are rank 60, you’ll have them unlocked up until HoT-shark track. Then you can still climb your way to rank 80, unlocking all the remaining finishers (both current and new ones).

If you are r80, all you need to do is complete the new reward tracks to unlock the new finishers.

in PvP

Crunch Bars.4309

Oh, thanks @witcher.3197 I thought I heard it said that everyone starts fresh all over again come HoT.

in PvP

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

are there a video of all these finishers?