Question about MMR and MM

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

well, several questions.
1. Why is the 50/50 win loss being used. I’m being put in games that are 100% unwinnable just to get a loss on my record? seems kind of stupid who ever thought that up, and even more stupid for being put through to live play.

2. How much mmr is lost when you lose a game, vs how much is gained when you win? If you would EVER just put the numbers visible for the players this would be pretty simple to answer, I’m going to have to inform you that the 100 people that still pvp arent going to care about each others mmr since well, no one actually plays the game.

(because of the 50/50 guarantee loss if your high mmr and on a streak i have lost WAYYYYYYYYY more games than i should have, its just obvious in team comps and clear gaps between skill, and im getting matched into games where ive never seen these names before and they absolutely do not belong in the same game as the majority of the players in there, why have you introduced such a failing system and not removed it completely?)

3. What plans do you have for the next seasons match making? are you going to continue to use ur undeveloped, untested, and underwhelming custom systems, or are u going to implement systems that are proven to work and save every one a lot of hassle, and save ur company a ton of money at the same time?

(last season i went from amber to legend in 3 nights, mainly due to the balance teams inability to perform adequate work, in addition to being on the positive side of the mmr stack system the matchmaker was implemented with, this season i cannot budge from end tiers of diamond, it is a constant flow of win-loss-win-loss-win-loss, netting me 0 or negative pip gain for a week of play, with losses in games where i am winning 2 and 3v1s (while one of the players of the enemy team are doing the same, because the people im being grouped with are keyboard turning and still have their S button bound))

So anet, where are you? ur silent again. u guys REALLY need to like, up the ante, do something smart. idek at this point if ur game is salvageable, im assuming its not based solely on twitch views, where u come in behind Farming Simulator, Puzzle and Dragons, and Sims 4….

Whats the plan? is there even a plan?

Attachments:

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

Also, just lost a pip for a 4v5, who dc before game even starts, fair?

we lost 500 – 381

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

we lost 500 – 381

Attachments:

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

we lost 500 – 381

i appreciate the effort of ur memes