Kuruptz.4782

Yes.

Queue dosnt work, it kicks you from queue every single time

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

?????????

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Paragon.5479

Paragon.5479

also i declined once que and i left second que before i even got the call and i have 2 losses in my record and that costed me my leaderboard 2 :S

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Mistrhal.7986

Mistrhal.7986

In addition we can no longer stay in map pve waiting. You lose minutes without being able to play and then you can not even do pvp

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I was able to get into one ranked game fairly fast, but after that I’m having no luck. I’m not going to wait around for +15 mins for a game.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

I was able to get into one ranked game fairly fast, but after that I’m having no luck. I’m not going to wait around for +15 mins for a game.

Me also, got my first match fast next match 15+mins and still waiting ;(

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Me also, got my first match fast next match 15+mins and still waiting ;(

Gotta wait for people around your MMR to que up.

You guys wanted longer wait times for better matches, well you got it.
8 rangers and 2 eles queing up at sametime, obviously its not going to set you up with a game, its not a balanced game.

No longer the IT’s fault, now its the marketing developer fault. Not enough people playing PvP, than he’s not marketing it out to get people to play.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Brian.1025

Brian.1025

So is the ranking system now based on professions now? Like someone can’t farm with a thief then queue with a class they never played with?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Quint.3765

Quint.3765

hello, i hope a Dev see that and fix it,

So i queued up for a game and now the selection tab pop up. Everything was going well until the counter hit 00:00. Ive been stuck at that Map Selection tab for me than 25 minutes. I close my game twice and i am still stuck witht his that tab. I switched toon to see if it would make a difference, it didn’t. I went into WvW and nothing again. I went into LA, nothing there also. So now i guess that my account is bugged until they fix it. I am really disappointed because they couldn’t test something so simple. Anyways I hope that you fix it soon.

Attachments:

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

Yes.

Queue dosnt work, it kicks you from queue every single time

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

When I try to click the button to queue, nothing happens whatsoever.

Ranger//Necro

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

So is the ranking system now based on professions now? Like someone can’t farm with a thief then queue with a class they never played with?

Something about, it looks at your W/L ratio on your thief, if you play thief bad (loss a lot) it will count you as a bad MMR player.

But when you play your turret engineer, man oh man you do so good (win a lot), its going to count you as a really good player MMR wise.

Pretty good system I think, because I sure don’t play every profession as good as I do on my best (100% AR sumo engy, RIP).

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Brian.1025

Brian.1025

Something about, it looks at your W/L ratio on your thief, if you play thief bad (loss a lot) it will count you as a bad MMR player.

But when you play your turret engineer, man oh man you do so good (win a lot), its going to count you as a really good player MMR wise.

Pretty good system I think, because I sure don’t play every profession as good as I do on my best (100% AR sumo engy, RIP).

Oh thank god.
I’m not good by any means, but i can tell when people are queued with a brand new class they haven’t tried before, basically making it 4v5

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

So after 20min of waiting I decided to leave que and try a different prof to see if I could get a match. Now I am getting kicked from the que like every1-2 mins why?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

(edited by vincecontix.1264)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

its not about queue times, 98% if not everyone get kicked from queue after 10 – 30seconds impossible to do any unranked or ranked games

only practice works

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: KingMango.9785

KingMango.9785

its not about queue times, 98% if not everyone get kicked from queue after 10 – 30seconds impossible to do any unranked or ranked games

only practice works

Same for me.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Quint.3765

only practice works

Same for me.

i can’t even play, i am stuck in the map selection tab, its been more than 1 hour

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Hatter.8159

Hatter.8159

Im getting d/c’ed from game and just continuously being told I have abandoned the queue and must re-queue again. So fun.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Hatter.8159

Oh even better I logged back in, the queue works. But now it seems one person not hitting accept just makes it so none of the people can play.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

Oh even better I logged back in, the queue works. But now it seems one person not hitting accept just makes it so none of the people can play.

That’s actually how it’s supposed to work now. No more 4×5s and the person who did not accept, gets dishonor and a time-out that grows longers the more they do it.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

(edited by Silentshoes.1805)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

it works for me now

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Hatter.8159

That’s actually how it’s supposed to work now. No more 4×5s and the person who did not accept gets dishonor and a time-out that grows longers the more they do it.

The dishonor lockout doesnt seem to be that long, it’s popped up four times since I got back in, only to be reset every time.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Hatter.8159

Well the queue is working again, now the only glaring issue I seem to be running in to. Is Pugs vs Premades. . . on a map like Courtyard. x_x

-Take that back, the Pug v Premade and you can still be one a team of 5 squishies vs 5 heavies, and still have to play through a 4v5

(edited by Hatter.8159)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Quint.3765

pretty childish to post that. i would have atleast expected an update on what is going on and what are the delays for when it will be fixed and why it is bugged. Not a stupid image. It’s funny to see how Anet don’t really care about PvP. When there is a bug in PvE it takes less than 20 mins before you patch something and update everything. Ive had my screen bugged for more than 2 hours with the stupid map selection tab and i can’t do nothing because even if i close my client and re-open it the tab is still there. So please fix it…

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

Very childish for a dev to post that. That ranks right up there with kitten y jumping on dead corpses in WvW. How about some constructive communication?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

That’s really funny, can’t post Dev names in the thread…

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: NoNameNoob.9758

NoNameNoob.9758

guys calm down just a fun post from him they worked on it and the problem was solved after 1 hour so stop crying wtf

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

He updated by posting a gif. More efficient than writing an essay about what’s going to be fixed in a few hours. If that’s not the case THEN they’ll give an update.

So…. Take a breath and do something else.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Man, you guys really really need to lighten up. They said before the patch came out that, due to many back-end changes, they anticipated some hiccups (which is why they are delaying the dishonor system). I love video games as much as the next guy, but let’s calm down about something so silly.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

pretty childish to post that. i would have atleast expected an update on what is going on and what are the delays for when it will be fixed and why it is bugged. Not a stupid image. It’s funny to see how Anet don’t really care about PvP. When there is a bug in PvE it takes less than 20 mins before you patch something and update everything. Ive had my screen bugged for more than 2 hours with the stupid map selection tab and i can’t do nothing because even if i close my client and re-open it the tab is still there. So please fix it…

Lmao, some people are so tightly wound, it’s hilarious. I interpreted that as a funnier version of “omg, something went wrong, we’re working on it.” – what else do you need to know exactly?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Lmao, some people are so tightly wound, it’s hilarious. I interpreted that as a funnier version of “omg, something went wrong, we’re working on it.” – what else do you need to know exactly?

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Sorry about that, had a bug, It’s fixed, should be fine now.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

BugrenaNet is back.

Leman

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

These are the developers who WORK on the bugs posting. I’d much rather they post a GIF to confirm they read the thread than post an essay when they should be working the bug. They fixed it very rapidly, so I say: A+ Evan / Justin.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Quint.3765

Sorry about that, had a bug, It’s fixed, should be fine now.

why do i have that tab buggeg ? i cannot do anything now. i dont know how to close it and even if i close my GW2 client when i re-open it the tab is still there

Attachments:

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: grins.6475

grins.6475

I have the same problem as the poster above. Please fix this as it makes the game completely unplayable

Attachments:

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Quint.3765

I have the same problem as the poster above. Please fix this as it makes the game completely unplayable

hey man i dont know if they fixed it or something but, i made a new caracter just to see if it would reapir the problem because you cant acces PvP at level 1 and everything is fine now, so make sure to try that if you still have the problem

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: thechamp.3092

thechamp.3092

same problem

Attachments:

Shad

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Quint.3765

try to make a new character, for me it fixed the issue

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

grins.6475

I have no new character slots, but thank you for trying to help.

(edited by grins.6475)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

You should be fixed now @grins.6475!

Sorry, you just had some leftover data from the bug that was causing the servers to crash earlier.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Scheherezade.7162

Scheherezade.7162

I still have the map selection screen

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

You good now, Scheherezade.7162?

Server Programmer (sPvP)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Scheherezade.7162

Scheherezade.7162

Yes, thank you

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

grins.6475

You should be fixed now @grins.6475!

Sorry, you just had some leftover data from the bug that was causing the servers to crash earlier.

Thank you for your time, but the map selection screen is still there, and selecting a pvp map does nothing.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Now?

Server Programmer (sPvP)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Niz.9235

Niz.9235

Keeps giving me the “unable to access log-in server” when i try to do ranked or unranked pvp its only been doing it since the patch dropped.