Queue sync really against rules?

in PvP

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

Q:

I was reading the User Agreement, and can’t find anything that points out having friends use alt accounts to sync Ranked matches. If you’re not in a 2-man party with a friend, and that friend on your team happens to disconnect in a losing match, is it ok?

in PvP

Posted by: ibThuggin.1758

ibThuggin.1758

Well Anet doesn’t really enforce reporting much unless enough report it I guess. I’ve seen some nasty names out there, and they still exist. I make a toon calling someone a cheater (which he is) and I log in one day to have to change it to something else. Then you see someone named Howiefeltersnatch but that’s OK right? Anet’s logic makes little to no sense.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

There’s no definite proof of match manipulation in that way so, it just wont get reported unless there’s substantial evidence…. but such evidence revolves around the user admitting it in actual in-game chat =/

Nothing will happen to them unfortunately.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

There’s no definite proof of match manipulation in that way so, it just wont get reported unless there’s substantial evidence…. but such evidence revolves around the user admitting it in actual in-game chat =/

Nothing will happen to them unfortunately.

Substantial evidence like posting on the forums? yea, you’re right, nothin is gunna happen.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.