Queuing time reduced?

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

So the patch notes stated that the queuing times are reduced during this season. Actually, I see no difference. Do you experience shortened queuing times?

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

they mean they removed the “avg queue time” that was displayed so now u don’t know if u are getting longer times or not, so they hope the time will just feel reduced

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Queue times were greatly reduced across the board, but ranked arena can always have longer queues if you climb the ladder faster than other people.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

But why was average wait time removed?

For a few days it really was a lot faster, but I have to agree with OP, it seems about the same as always now.

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Queue times were greatly reduced across the board, but ranked arena can always have longer queues if you climb the ladder faster than other people.

3-5 minutes of queue, been stuck in ruby for 12 days now for teammates/opponents totally not on my level.

Thanks for making me frustrated <3

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

Compared to last season, queue time is really shorter now.

Probably the best improvement they made in this season.

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

IN return they just gave worse matches LUL

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

IN return they just gave worse matches LUL

Not really, many times in the last season i was forced to face ESL premades when i went solo after a long queue and with an amber shopping inside the esl team.

For sure, sometimes you had bad games, but at least the queue time is always very good.

I really prefer in this way without a “perfect” matchmaking.

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Average queue time missing is a bug that we are investigating.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Yea I’d much rather wait longer times and get a fair match than get in instantly while being put on a full team of all new players and against a full team of all not so new players and losing every match. That’s why I’m not playing this season.

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: eva lin mcdowl.3978

eva lin mcdowl.3978

So I didn’t see any of this in the patch notes? Can anyone post a link of the details from the update to pvp?

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

Did you evaluate this? Because I experienced shorter queues at the beginning of the season but now in Sapphire the average time is around 3 mins which was the same last season.

Queuing time reduced?

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Did you evaluate this? Because I experienced shorter queues at the beginning of the season but now in Sapphire the average time is around 3 mins which was the same last season.

The queues are getting longer as players “spread out” in other words, as people burn out times will get longer as less people play. At start of the season, and before, you could get a game in about 30 seconds. Now it’s about 5 minutes for me T5 sapphire(when I play). Unranked game start a lot quicker. Guess there are more people playing unranked at this point.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|