Quickness Revives/Stomps

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

This alone would fix a lot of balance issues across the board including bunker and other things.

Reviving and Stomping is a Universal capability of all classes.

Therefore it is extremely unbalanced to have some classes capable of super fast reviving and super fast stomping.

It just simply breaks balance and so I suggest quickness should not apply to reviving or stomping.

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

You’re in luck! Starting with Tuesday’s patch, Quickness and Slow will no longer modify the speeds of reviving or stomping actions.

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

Its like they read my mind.

I instantly decided that was overpowered the moment i saw that quickness improved reviving and stomping.

I also thought it was op that slow slowed stomping.

Anet is slow.

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Or you are since it was announced about a week ago

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Or you are since it was announced about a week ago

^ and asked for by a lot of players on the forums weeks before that.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Reviving and Stomping is a Universal capability of all classes.

Therefore it is extremely unbalanced to have some classes capable of super fast reviving and super fast stomping.

Why is it inherently unbalanced? Because you don’t like it? Quickness stomping is a tool that some professions can bring which distinguishes them. How is it unbalanced and stability, stealth, or invulnerability stomps aren’t?

This is really just an overreaction to the fact that some builds have too much access to quickness and slow was a little too good. Either that or it’s a cop-out because they couldn’t fix the quickness/slow animation glitch with stomping.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Fact is revenants can quickness stomp on demand mesmers can invul quickness stomp and ress while applying slow to enemy’s plus slow isnt counter able by quickness as slow is stronger. It made it impossible for some comps to kill and for others to ress. Honestly slow on time warp is too strong when used in a outmanned scenario

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

Quickness Revives/Stomps

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

But that’s my point. Two professions are broken out many more which have access to quickness.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz