Quickness stomp bug

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

When you stomp someone in a busy team fight and you have quickness, the stomp usually will not go off.

Sometimes you finish the animation and the stomp itself is late. Sometimes you can stomp them 3 times in quickness and still get nothing.

It also appears to break with slow as well (ie. revenant downstate).

When will they fix this?

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Lythoc.6307

Lythoc.6307

This is not a bug. The duration of your quickness simply stops in the middle and the animation begins ‘traveling’ again with the normal speed. Just check for the little yellow orb at your hand, this is the actual stomp, not your character animation.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

You should use quickness before stomping. (before you press F)

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Gav.1425

I can have quickness the entire time and the loading bar can complete.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it does not.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: McJAC.4739

McJAC.4739

There is definitelly a bug…. how come that I sometimes cannot stomp a revenant (1 on 1) no inteference from other players)? I let the animation finish, I wait for the little stomping ball of light to reach the ground, I wait till the cast bar is full and I wait a little bit more. But nothing happens. My character just stands there getting hit by the downed revenant and I have no other option than to cleave him down.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Gav.1425

There is definitelly a bug…. how come that I sometimes cannot stomp a revenant (1 on 1) no inteference from other players)? I let the animation finish, I wait for the little stomping ball of light to reach the ground, I wait till the cast bar is full and I wait a little bit more. But nothing happens. My character just stands there getting hit by the downed revenant and I have no other option than to cleave him down.

this

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

It’s a bug guys, heck, there are times when my character was completely unaffected by quickness and slow and still was denied the finish.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Gav.1425

Usually that’s a rare lag bug where the downed player is not actually where we see his corpse due to lag.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

It’s a bug guys, heck, there are times when my character was completely unaffected by quickness and slow and still was denied the finish.

Lucky you, today I couldn’t even START the stomp on 7 different times (yes, I counted them), I spammed F like crazy but the animation didn’t even start, my toon just stood there clueless. With or without quickness.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Ice Spike stopped working with Quickness since the expansion was released as well. It really sucks.

Quickness stomp bug

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Can confirm, has happened multiple times to me and some teammates. There are times where the stomp just doesn’t work regardless of how long you wait after the animation. And no, there weren’t any interrupts happening. (even seen a chrono fail a stomp with a full distortion)