Quite disappointed.

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

To whom it may concern,

It seems to me that the system is still not flawed, as i experience all this crap base on my match history (see file below) including all the forum warrior who think matchmaking is legit which is not based on all the data i have gathered in your very own Structured Player Vs Player forum (reddit not included). i mean as a casual player which is considered find by yours truly, i should not be able to get paired or against people who lack the knowledge in our current competitive game mode which you Arena.net made, as far as i am concern and wanted this competitive side on this pve game to succeed.
I don’t mind paying 20$ of 50$ every match we agreed upon (through paypal, hell even in Bitcoin if they wanted which is always Negotiable by yours truly) as long the current opposing teams is competent enough to beat me (hopefully they are).

Oh and i don’t mind facing against people who aged 30’s to 50’s (Neckbeards included) which i found they are competent enough using razor apparatus (more buttons more competent).

Signed: by yours truly.

Attachments:

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

I don’t get it. Are you upset that you are losing matches in a Custom Arena?

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: claytonmorby.3751

claytonmorby.3751

I haven’t had a post make me laugh so hard in a while

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

Are you upset?

As a casual competitive by nature based upon my Skyhammer match-up and team score which is shown above, No.

[Urge]

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

Can’t tell if sarcastic…

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

I live and play this game long enough and see all their catastrophic behaviors, and choose to be blinded but I am not deaf, if you think my letter is funny or sarcastic enough in your own flavor perhaps you should know me better.

[Urge]

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

thats why weed is illegal

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

lol… I hope you are joking.

On the off chance that you are serious right now- 1. See a doctor, immediately.
2. Matchmaking doesn’t effect custom arenas, it’s just whoever chooses to join.

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

Please if you cannot behave properly and want to attack me relentlessly; leave immediately for i don’t have the time to argue against such brute. And if you feel like saving this game is matter at least be constructive like Valkyriez.6578 did or hit the + on my original note which is located at upper right in your screen.

[Urge]

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Troll detection.

If this wasn’t so perfectly placed due to the number of complaints about matchmaking right now, I wouldn’t of even responded, but I’m sure this thread will catch a few people. Good on you OP, good on you. 7/10. (lost points for poor filler text)

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

That is some of the most disguised trolling I have ever seen, good job! 9/10!
If you are serious though, I would like to advise you to look up some stuff before making such kittened posts and further bloat this forums with useless crap.
There is no matchmaking in custom arenas, it is whoever joins. If you lose that many games in custom arena then stop playing and watch a tutorial, because you actually have to try to be that bad in custom arenas (not provoking, there is literally no other explanation).

Oh and buy razor apparatus and start playing. I’m sure that you will be requesting a refund soon as you neck will start growing beard and you will discover how much those apparatus improve your skill.

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(

Quite disappointed.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

Arena.net look what have you done, some of this people already forgot that Play Now exist way back when and you wanted all this vile creatures rewarded, shame indeed.
But let us not dwell in the past and look for a brighter chaotic future we currently had, i mean what took you so long? Stop stalking and hiding behind someone shadow, that’s. Cowardice. Show yourself!

[Urge]