RIP WARRIOR SPVP

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Rest in Peace, Warriors.

I couldn’t even get a kill at sPVP since patch.
Before patch I was always at least second at kills.
But now……

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

You did some serious testing didn’t you? Come back next week plox. Need more data!!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

You did some serious testing didn’t you? Come back next week plox. Need more data!!

I LoLed! ^^

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

imma cripple u man. cripple u good

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Geff.1930

Geff.1930

I think the OP is illiterate and did not read the patch notes. Have pity and let him try to fit in. Poor guy.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

No pity to whiners, at least not from me…And best Warrior in NA o-O? I would love to see you fight Kpop for that title instead of putting it up yourself.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

No pity to whiners, at least not from me…And best Warrior in NA o-O? I would love to see you fight Kpop for that title instead of putting it up yourself.

are you serious? rofl should i search your essays on whining when cantrip eles were first nerfed? seriously dude, it takes JUST a little bit of hypocrisy to say what you just said, being who you are

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Stealth.9324

are you serious? rofl should i search your essays on whining when cantrip eles were first nerfed? seriously dude, it takes JUST a little bit of hypocrisy to say what you just said, being who you are

Pity me or not I don’t care. At least with this patch, War comes with buff too. Back when they nerf RtL, is there any buff to compensateNot once but twice (change to 15s to 20s, then kitten 40s for a simple moving skill), tell me if you are not mad with this change at all,do you, do youOfc, I forget you are not playing Eles. And you can dig up my past all you want, this is the only complaint I have about, freaking 40s RtL,as if it can kill any people with that.Duh.And we only complain about that,any other nerf to the class, I do not complaint. You can search my post as much as you can and the complain to RtL is legit as long as you play Eles for a while.

Also, with this patch, Cantrip also getting nerfed further, but I don’t freaking QQ because Eles also got some buff. So it is time for something different.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Pity me or not I don’t care. At least with this patch, War comes with buff too. Back when they nerf RtL, is there any buff to compensateNot once but twice (change to 15s to 20s, then kitten 40s for a simple moving skill), tell me if you are not mad with this change at all,do you, do youOfc, I forget you are not playing Eles. And you can dig up my past all you want, this is the only complaint I have about, freaking 40s RtL,as if it can kill any people with that.Duh.And we only complain about that,any other nerf to the class, Idon’t complaint.

Also, with this patch, Cantrip also getting nerfed further, but I don’t freaking QQ because Eles also got some buff. So it is time for something different.

Psh remember when warriors only viable pvp option aka Frenzy got nerfed, still kept the extra damage that we took, and completely gutted the warrior with no viable options. Oh yeah and that ANET stated that the warrior needed help but that it wasnt coming the next patch. ANET didn’t give us anything for 2 months?? I remember.

Either way don’t be a hypocrite calling people out for complaining when you do just the same.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Come with patch, there are also buff as well, so why RIP so soon already, unlike other patch we have, nerf with no buff. If it is the patch where you got nerfed, and o buff compensate like in that past, then I will be here to pity you.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Folks haven’t figured out how to pair the new traits yet. It will be weeks before we see what classes are viable and what classes still need help. I’m looking forward to the next few sets of tournaments.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Stealth.9324

^^^ This, million this, trillion this, zillion this, add many 0 as you wat, freaking this. Thank you.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: MjollniR.4605

MjollniR.4605

warrior class is dead for sPvP. A-net fail

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: DanPowers.1096

DanPowers.1096

I’m thinking a longbow sustained damage kind of tanky war could be fun. Haven’t really gotten the chance to play around on it yet. Keep your head up buddy

Champs: Grim Icekiller-Legionnaire;
Coelia Sunspear-Genius; Caudecus Manor-Phantom;
We Are My Eyes-Hunter; I Am Unicron-Paragon.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Stealth.9324

warrior class is dead for sPvP. A-net fail

No it is not, stop being so depress so early already. Instead of that, try to think a synergy with the new buff is much better thing to do.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Just saying this: sword animation looks like crap.
Not saying it is not viable or anything. It just looks like crap. Aestethic opinion.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Geff.1930

Geff.1930

QQ’ers, did you guys even read the patch notes? There were practically no nerfs. Axe first hits were nerfed slightly to make up for higher movement speed options. Otherwise what specific nerf is making you QQ? I don’t understand.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

QQ’ers, did you guys even read the patch notes? There were practically no nerfs. Axe first hits were nerfed slightly to make up for higher movement speed options. Otherwise what specific nerf is making you QQ? I don’t understand.

Maybe you should read the patch notes. There are nerfs there. Overall nerfs to ability to do damage which will effect all zerker builds, nerfs to the axe auto attack and to the damage of the sword auto attack, the whole blind thing, more and more….

Just read the patch notes your own kitten self.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

OP meant even a godkitten necro killed him yesterday,first time in his life.

Warriors are much more bottom than ever in sPVP.
GG.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Believe in Banners.

P.S. I really do feel sorry for the warrior class.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

Build I’m using

Longbow GS, Soldiers Rune with Rampager jewel. Tanky, uses Disc Banner for precision, crit, regen, and extra mobility. Replace Last Stand with Cleansing Ire, for some reason it’s not updated completely and Cleansing Ire is not listed. Good condi removal, good mobility, good damage, good survivability.

RIP WARRIOR SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: apt.9184

apt.9184

Alright here is the deal after this patch power necros took our role permanently of being cleave for the team while already engis were better since they did not have to sit in enemy aoe. Also Eles are better at spike damage since there air attunment has been buffed so right now I am looking at reroling until warriors are back in meta. On a good note I could see cc roamer as they buffed mace offhand speed on tremor so axe mace and greatsword is a viable combo.

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz