RIP common sense

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: Nitesky.6427

Nitesky.6427

So I’ve noticed a couple of “RIP this and that” whine threads in response to the upcoming changes of the PvP infrastructure. In other words, people are whining about stuff that DOESN’T EVEN EXIST yet, and which will be continously tested and modified throughout an extensive testing period in the future.

Seriously boys, wait until it’s ready, then EXPERIENCE IT ON YOUR OWN and then think about providing constructive feedback to help the devs improve the game. Not the other way round.

To me, the degree of irrational whining on the forums is just mind boggling really.

RIP common sense.

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Welcome to the Internet. You must be new here. Relex

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

So I’ve noticed a couple of “RIP this and that” whine threads in response to the upcoming changes of the PvP infrastructure. In other words, people are whining about stuff that DOESN’T EVEN EXIST yet, and which will be continously tested and modified throughout an extensive testing period in the future.

Seriously boys, wait until it’s ready, then EXPERIENCE IT ON YOUR OWN and then think about providing constructive feedback to help the devs improve the game. Not the other way round.

To me, the degree of irrational whining on the forums is just mind boggling really.

RIP common sense.

The faster you get your word out, the faster problems can be addressed.

The plans are already in place, no need to wait till it get’s implemented.

It’s the same with f.e. the ‘Rune of Perplexity’, if they would have added it to the pvp environment, it would have been in it forever.

Other real life examples:
Should the Hungarian have waited till after the internet tax got introduced, and not have protested?

Sitting on the couch and just waiting is not always the right thing to do.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: Nitesky.6427

Nitesky.6427

Soz bois, forgot I’m on the interwebz. My bad. Peace out.

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Entirely correct OP!
BUT there never was a case in GW2 PvP history where such doomsaying didn’t end up true. So you can’t blame the players.

RIP common sense

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I always blame the players. Everyone in pvp land screams op with any build that they lose too. Everyone in this game refuses to chance there build if its not good enough. Every single class has been either upgraded or downgraded and still everyone camplains. today in in pvp land, everyone was screaming rangers op. A few of us asked, did they have reflection or a guardian. They said yeah so, well obviously your build sucks. People in the game will comaplain no matter what.