Raise Guardian Base HP

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Is it finally time to do so? Why or why not?

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Answer to both: Because it’s 2016!
Guardian has been balanced around a low health pool and there is no reason to change it.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Still wondering why Revenant had tier 2 health when considering the 2 heal skills + heals on weapon skills, + heavy armor + protection uptime.

Alerie Despins

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

as long as meditations heals 2k per use. I don’t think they should up the healing. until they rebalance that and wings of resolve Dragon hunter 3.9k healing. Where virtue of resolve only did about 1.9k . Stupid in my opinion .

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I think the HP gap should be reduced by half or so between the different professions. It is easy to see that some classes have become unbalanceable because of their low health pool (ele and thief mostly) and I feel like the high health pool also struggle because of this since devs use this fact to deny them some defenses/healing (for example, necro and warrior both have low heal compared to their HP pool, so it does not help their sustain at all but only help to survive the initial burst).

Raise Guardian Base HP

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Still wondering why Revenant had tier 2 health when considering the 2 heal skills + heals on weapon skills, + heavy armor + protection uptime.

Protection is a boon that adds bonus mitigation, requires an elite spec, and has zero energy growth if you have the facet on.