Ranger Spirit Elite

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Ok, this bug has been occuring alot lately but half the time you pull out your spirit elite and press the active, it simply doesn’t do anything , it just sits there and goes on a full cooldown. This kitten needs to be fixed ASAP.

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Yes, that bug has been there for ages, I doubt they will ever fix it. It happens most of the time while spirit is moving and you use the skill. Most annoying thing is the full cooldown.

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

blitzkrieg.2451

Can this PLEASE get addressed or even get a developer response. It baffles my mind how things like this are overlooked. This is a huge bug and needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

Like honestly, pets were bugged after patch and dealing insane amounts of damage that was fixed within a day, yet it takes 6 months to fix the spirit elite that does absolutely nothing when you press the active half the time?

Come on dude seriously…

Maguuma

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: MVM.8913

MVM.8913

I gave up after the first year

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

anet devs are useless idiots if there is problems with ranger.
just remember how long it tooks them to fix the pet rez bug,
where the pet just don’t started to rez.
that was really funny to press this button and have a 50/50% chance that it will happen or not.

with spirit its better,
it happens to ~90% at least, but this bug affect not only the rez spirit, its on all of them and can make you really mad if the spirits just do nothing but go to cooldown.

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

blitzkrieg.2451

Any dev response regarding this huge bug? Lol

Maguuma

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Sleazebag.9427

Sleazebag.9427

you probably have a much higher chance of bugs being fixed by posting them in the bug forum instead of the structured pvp one

(edited by Sleazebag.9427)

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydivEU.9670

infantrydivEU.9670

you probably have a much higher chance of bugs being fixed by posting them in the bug forum instead of the structured pvp one

Actually, whether you post here, there, or not at all, the chance will remain at the exact same percentage.

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: law.9410

law.9410

60% of the time it works, every time.
-Brian Fantana

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

I think the spirits are interrupting themselves when they start moving while casting a skill, all they have to do is change the skill from a channeled skill that requires to stand still to a kind of skill that can also be casted while moving. That maybe could be a solution, but I´m not 100% sure what really causes this issue.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Actually, whether you post here, there, or not at all, the chance will remain at the exact same percentage.

You mean the same chance as writing it on a piece of paper, stuffing it into bottle and throwing it into nearest body of water.

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Confirmed it happens even when you don’t have the trait that allows spirits to move.

So well…

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

blitzkrieg.2451

I will keep bumping this until I see a dev response regarding this important issue. Any update devs?

Thanks

Maguuma

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

important issue.

So important that it got successfully ignored for 2 years

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Heapheaus.5238

Heapheaus.5238

Hi welcome to GW2. AI is op when it works…..if it works. GG anet.
Snarky response aside, think of it as a useless elite(since it’s unreliable / broken). Just run Rampage or Entangle, both of which are nice elites too. Be glad your not guardian. Renewed focus…….or…….renewed focus. (Which also has bugs.)

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

They too busy nerfing they aint got time to fix anything.

Back in September 2013 it was a lot better. This was when spirit ranger was op, top of food chain.

Ranger Spirit Elite

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

RNGer

/15 Charrs

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144