Rank 1

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

So im rank 1 now despite playing with pugs and solo q ing and dcing (loseing 40 rankes even when i win) and playing on 1 account no matter who is on.

i know the first thing that comes to ppls minds when they got first was to stop playing or buy a new acct but not me all that came to my mind was this

gg’s people

Attachments:

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

you do realice that gw2 is dead right?

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

And so the list of reasons why there should be a -1 button grew longer still.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Guys is there a block function on these forums?

Could reaaaaaaally use it.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

Winning without class? No respect. I’ve seen you trash talk so many players who were genuinely doing their best in matches. At least gasmask had grace when he was rank 1.

[SoF]

Rank 1

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

Winning without class? No respect. I’ve seen you trash talk so many players who were genuinely doing their best in matches. At least gasmask had grace when he was rank 1.

lol me trash talk lol. i only trash talk kids that start the talking.

for example all the kids tht talk trash on the forums when i see them in game i lol at them.

URTFC.COM

Rank 1

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

it says who makes the forum post. so a block function would be read who makes the post and dont enter it if you have a problem. lol

URTFC.COM

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

We get it. You’ve had the hardest most painful journey that a human can endure to get to ….. rank 1 in a video game leaderboard.

So despite the setbacks of playing with pugs and solo-q’ing and dc’s (like seriously, who has not had to deal with all of these that pvp. Name me one protected pvp species who never has had to suffer these) you somehow manage to overcome and become the greatest player ever … according to you.

So grats on making a name for yourself, for all the wrong reasons. You clearly don’t solo-q or run with pugs on a consistant basis, and you clearly are grouped with, let me guess … the guy that is ranked 2,4,7 in that picture (you all seem to have gone up 3 ranks all at the same time ….. hmmm).

Clearly your trolling here, or you really believe your own hype. Either way, your teammates carried you :P

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: DingDongDooleeDum.4987

DingDongDooleeDum.4987

Guardian – Davinci
Team [SYNC]

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: DingDongDooleeDum.4987

DingDongDooleeDum.4987

Oh, and for anyone wondering, that IS sataarcoeny.

Guardian – Davinci
Team [SYNC]

Rank 1

in PvP

Lux.7169

it says who makes the forum post. so a block function would be read who makes the post and dont enter it if you have a problem. lol

Oh so you don’t remember me killing your treb with stealth and you talked about how I was a kittenty thief when I didn’t say anything to you? Or when you tried to 1v1 me for my homepoint when I was guard and said I was a crap player who needed to go back to pvp even though you didn’t take the point? I never said anything to you before that.

[SoF]

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

Hero of the day, I was literally trying to conjure up that youtube footage when I saw who created the thread.

In game, out of game, I can’t stand you or your wack name satarrknaeoy.

Rank 1

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

Oh so you don’t remember me killing your treb with stealth and you talked about how I was a kittenty thief when I didn’t say anything to you? Or when you tried to 1v1 me for my homepoint when I was guard and said I was a crap player who needed to go back to pvp even though you didn’t take the point? I never said anything to you before that.

first off that doesnt even sound like me. everyone who knows me knows if i get kitten on i dont say anything. but nice try troll.

anywayz im number one.

URTFC.COM

Rank 1

in PvP

Lux.7169

first off that doesnt even sound like me. everyone who knows me knows if i get kitten on i dont say anything. but nice try troll.

anywayz im number one.

Yes I would randomly make this up. Ostrich eggs was there when you were relentlessly bashing me and I literally said nothing the entire match. I killed your treb and all you did was talk kitten. I lost respect for Ostrich that day since he plays with disgusting players who talk kitten to players who are honestly trying to enjoy tpvp.

I can’t believe anyone would play with someone so disgusting. Class up and at least own up to the kitten you say in-game.

[SoF]

Rank 1

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

srry i wont say anything bad to you mean guys. but there is maybe 10 of you that hate me and i just want to let you know this is a game (that im number 1 at) so just have fun. make teams i might make one soon and we can have good games.

URTFC.COM

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: MystGun.8249

MystGun.8249

Relax guys, Staarc is obviously a great player. Stop hating on him for his success. And to the guy who said that this game is dead, you are wrong!! This game is being updated left and right and it is free to play. What is not to love?? The only thing the need to add is a better in game leader board and more game modes. After that the game will have a lot more people in the heart of the mists.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Grats on Rank one.

In a game that has no seasons, no working matchmaking and allows teams to play against uncoordinated solo players all day.

Any game where the top 20 – 50 people have a win ratio over 75% screams poor matchmaking.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

(edited by Kuruptz.4782)

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Congratulations.

The great forum duppy.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

So im rank 1 now despite playing with pugs and solo q ing and dcing (loseing 40 rankes even when i win) and playing on 1 account no matter who is on.

i know the first thing that comes to ppls minds when they got first was to stop playing or buy a new acct but not me all that came to my mind was this

gg’s people

Congrats on your accomplishment.

Up next: The spelling bee.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: kaplis.7195

kaplis.7195

Anyone who makes a thread on forums for bragging about his rank is a complete kitten in my book.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

There is a difference between being the top no-life in a video game, and actually being the best at it.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: xtriz.9617

xtriz.9617

I hope your joking that’s GW2 it’s dead? Right now ppl talking about get new server because it’s to many ppl in Europe.

I dont know how it looks like in US.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Congratulation!

Ignore the jealous haters.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Now show screencaps of those solo queues and low ranked teams that you never do.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

If anet ever did WoW style arena you would be nothing. In GW2 smashing pugs adds to your win count making the ranking invalid in the eyes of any true pvper.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Vonethil.7160

Vonethil.7160

Try to do the same on EU.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

srry i wont say anything bad to you mean guys. but there is maybe 10 of you that hate me and i just want to let you know this is a game (that im number 1 at) so just have fun. make teams i might make one soon and we can have good games.

Dude, you are number 1 only on you server [EU/NA] (don’t even care).
If you didn’t notice that most of great teams left the game and you are playng mosty vs ppl who is online once per month (or something like that).

You “I am number one” is like everyone is left the game ,exept you.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

Gj for rank 1, the best rank i got on eu was 520 :/.

all is vain

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

The only thing the rank 1 tells us, is that you are ranked highest in amount of free time.
For how horrible WoW is, at least the rank 1 means something there. Hell, you did it with a mesmer, so the game basically played itself for you.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

How does it feel that after so many comments in this thread no one gave a daft about your comment?

IB4 ‘’You did.’’

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: JackyCore.2506

JackyCore.2506

gg man (haters gonna hate :P)

JackyCore.2506 / Thief, war, necro, ranger / Make Your Choices [SAW] / Desolation [EU]

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I don’t know or particularly care about SAtaar, but if you think posting a video of a guy trying to help people through charity makes him look bad, you’re wrong. It’s not him you’re making look bad.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

Troll of the month . Only thing missing on these great forums is a bury post function -10. Here’s to hoping. As for the rank 1 ? in what ? The competitive scene for actual pvp is long gone I reckon before christmas. So gj ?

play hard , go pro.

(edited by offence.4726)

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Why are you replying to this thread to start with?

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

OP seems to need constant attention anyway grats on pug stomping with your premade and doing a couple solo queues to try get sympathy. OP suffers from not enough attention when littler syndrome

(edited by RoRo.8270)

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

you played 1201 matches dude. rank 10 only played 13 matches.

should it be the rank based on the lowest number of matches played? it’s called efficiency.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

When they see your name all they going to do is

GW2 pimp status at its best.

Pineapples

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

being rank1 in US is like being the best Team in the WNBA – it says nothing about your skill compared to MEN – EU in this clever Metaphor. ^^

#EUISBETTER

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: dejay.2598

dejay.2598

should it be the rank based on the lowest number of matches played? it’s called efficiency.

E SPORTS

seriously don’t know why anyone cares about ladder, it prevents you from pugging – has no rewards – is obviously flawed in however they determine rank – no indication of resetting, ever – account bound instead of character or team – most of your games are vs low ranked pugs – low population community – current game mode has very low representation of actual individual skill levels

yeah, esports

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Nimraphel.7819

Nimraphel.7819

I hope your joking that’s GW2 it’s dead? Right now ppl talking about get new server because it’s to many ppl in Europe.

Yeah, right, with all those EU servers at standard population during peak, which may as well mean ‘light’? No chance.

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

E SPORTS

seriously don’t know why anyone cares about ladder, it prevents you from pugging – has no rewards – is obviously flawed in however they determine rank – no indication of resetting, ever – account bound instead of character or team – most of your games are vs low ranked pugs – low population community – current game mode has very low representation of actual individual skill levels

yeah, esports

rank 18 is 21-0 and rank 10 is 13-0. so that means that rank 10 defeated supposedly the more “skilled” teams based on some variable than the rank 18. 8 matches more but lesser rank?

gaining higher rank on low number of matches mean that you won vs the skilled teams and not noobstomping over 9000 pugs.

and this is not esports. this is law of large numbers. the ladder should be a resetting ladder say on a biannual tourney after a fixed number of matches so the win+loss are also fixed among all players.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Surreal.5243

Surreal.5243

The funny thing is no one really cares about NA… lol

Read it Backwards [BooN]

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

Yeah, right, with all those EU servers at standard population during peak, which may as well mean ‘light’? No chance.

Let me rephrase that NA gw2 pvp is dead

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Khalifahaze.6045

Khalifahaze.6045

Get it sataar #1 awww yea

QT Khalifa [Cute] – Necromancer

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Congratz! That’s some amazing win ratio! I sure don’t want to meet your team on the battlefield. Although I’m from EU… :P

Rank 1

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello everyone,
because of the rising number of violations against the forum Code of Conduct, which doesn’t invite to constructive discussion, this thread is now closed. Thank you for your understanding.