Rank related titles post rank rewards change

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Are we still going to be able to progress Avenger, Ransacker, Marauder, whatever’s after that etc etc after ranks are removed? Marauder has been one of my long term goals in the game (coolest title in the game, not for any kind of prestige it might hold but in itself really) and I don’t think I’ll be able to grab it within 4-5 months, especially considering I’m cutting down on the amount of hotjoins I do.

I’m sure there are a lot of people who feel a similar way, so it would be nice to get an answer regarding if I have to accelerate into overdrive hotjoin farming mode to achieve this in before the rank change if they’re being removed, or if I’m safe to just take it easy and play how I want if point based titles are here to stay.

EDIT: I’d like to quickly point out before this thread gets deleted due to being superfluous: this is NOT about ranks, merely the rank point related titles and a question as to whether they’re being affected by the change.

Attachments:

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

in PvP

Posted by: Sea.5732

Sea.5732

yeah i’d like to reach my next 10 ranks if possible, a time frame is really needed but i really hope they do not remove ranks in general.

also rollback the skyhammer farmers! >.<

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

kitten this game and kitten anet

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: risenlord.2035

risenlord.2035

Overall I think the new changes will bring much needed life to spvp. The implementation is all wrong though. We shouldn’t have our current ranking system stripped in place of a ladder system it will just widen the gap between casual and hard core players.

It’s crippling to remove something that from what I’ve read most people want to keep.

in PvP

Posted by: Sea.5732

Sea.5732

yeah, i really hope they reconsider.

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Pretty sure the rank titles are staying , its just the numbers are disappearing not certain tho , but theyre adding new rank titles also in the conquerer title track , so it will be staying

[WM]give us in game ladder

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

I’m settled on my current title Avenger and will not rush farm to any level for the remaining days. Suits well with “I Will Avenge You!”.