Ranked Queue is Garbage

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Rarnark.5623

Rarnark.5623

uncompetitive and unstreamable

there’s so many words that can be put here to explain why ranked is terrible right now but it’s not even worth writing because THERE IS NO WAY that people are even remotely unaware of how bad it is. This is the LOWEST of the low as far as match quality has ever been EVER in guild wars 2 solo queue or recent duo implementation history.

I KNOW that nobody is going to respond to this and god knows if it will even be read. If this was like 2 years ago I would put a lot of work into this post and identify all the problems individually and suggest possible solutions. THAT TIME IS GONE. So I rage type this because whatever.

IT’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Spirit Bae
Bad Boy Teenager Club [BBTC]
twitch.tv/rarnark

(edited by Rarnark.5623)

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Kron.6938

Kron.6938

Sadly, replace Scottish by PvP players, PvP player rant. Funny thing is, fresh air can be referenced it in… but yeah. PvP at this point is at it’s all time low.

Kron [TEST]

(edited by Kron.6938)

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Phoenixlin.8624

Phoenixlin.8624

Hello kitty online is more competitive and enjoyable than what gw2 presents as pvp.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

there’s so many words that can be put here to explain why ranked is terrible right now but it’s not even worth writing because THERE IS NO WAY that people are even remotely unaware of how bad it is. This is the LOWEST of the low as far as match quality has ever been EVER in guild wars 2 solo queue or recent duo implementation history.

I KNOW that nobody is going to respond to this and god knows if it will even be read. If this was like 2 years ago I would put a lot of work into this post and identify all the problems individually and suggest possible solutions. THAT TIME IS GONE. So I rage type this because whatever.

IT’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

People are aware of how bad it is, and chose to respond by simply not playing, which is why the population of people playing is drastically lower. And you’re just stuck playing with the poor souls who figured they’d stay because “reasons”.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Hey Spirit Bae, I heard Arenaet is making adrenal health baseline.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I want stuffs for full 5 mans. Duo/Solo randomness is really offputting.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

IT’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

People are aware of how bad it is, and chose to respond by simply not playing, which is why the population of people playing is drastically lower. And you’re just stuck playing with the poor souls who figured they’d stay because “reasons”.

Completely correct. At this point I don’t see any reason to come back to PvP in GW2. More so when others just “try” to give their player base enjoyable and competitive PvP.

It’s so bad at the moment that. Even Harry Houdini on his best day. Just can not hide enoth of the faults of current day GW2 PvP. In order to make players want to play it, let alone return to it.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

ESPORTS HYPE!!!!!

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Does sindrener think ranked queue is garbage? Btw, what happened to him?

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Does sindrener think ranked queue is garbage? Btw, what happened to him?

Spamming unranked with his buddy…. ran into him the other day =.=

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I watch Rarnark’s stream because he’s one of the extremely rare Rev players and i completely agree. Ranked seems terrible. I have not played a single ranked match this season. Ive been focussing on WvW and when i feel like pvp i do a couple unranked matches.

The toxicity of ranked is off putting. The reward nerfs provide no additional incentive to play. The self fulfilling cycle of less and less players means match making is extremely volatile. The amulet/build restrictions finally got to me so im sticking to wvw for now where the flexible armor/runes/food choices can help cover weaknesses in classes.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: zedapoc.1493

zedapoc.1493

The toxicity of ranked is off putting. The reward nerfs provide no additional incentive to play. The self fulfilling cycle of less and less players means match making is extremely volatile. The amulet/build restrictions finally got to me so im sticking to wvw for now where the flexible armor/runes/food choices can help cover weaknesses in classes.

This is why I have hardly pvp’d since leagues started, and I’m a wvw roamer…that’s god kitten saying something. I’m playing pvp now just because I want the ascended back piece…80ish% win rate with thief I think, and after I get the back piece I’m not setting foot in pvp again. The constant nonsense just isn’t worth it and I don’t see anything close in other games.

I play thief and I expect the token rage whispers after a gank telling me I’m kitten and to catch cancer and whatnot, but the salt mines are producing at 150%. Such fragile wee little egos.

To be fair, its only after they rage at me that I mail them a humiliation dye for their trouble.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: DuoMaxwell.8019

DuoMaxwell.8019

Ranked is 100% trash atm, I only play to stop the decay because the game feels like a chore. Not to mention playing against laggy players constantly is really off putting and infuriating

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

The quality of the ranked match is mostly due to people not knowing how to play on capture points. And this is a consequence of " too easy " builds. Ask the average DH/necro/warrior player to run a build requiring you to know explicit counters, to constantly cap around and watch the map, it won’t be the same..

The system how it is seems relatively good, although a few flaws.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: JusticeRetroHunter.7684

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

The quality of the ranked match is mostly due to people not knowing how to play on capture points. And this is a consequence of " too easy " builds. Ask the average DH/necro/warrior player to run a build requiring you to know explicit counters, to constantly cap around and watch the map, it won’t be the same..

The system how it is seems relatively good, although a few flaws.

This is so sad, i realized this in the middle of S5. a lot of guardians and warriors that are just bad in terms of gameplay, but getting carried by their builds because it takes 2 competent players to mull through their passives.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

I would like 1v1 deathmatch mode. make it happen! Or atleast bring back deathmatch and make it 4v4, 3v3, or 2v2. Everyone just zerged when it was 5v5.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Dealta Vortex.7610

Dealta Vortex.7610

Sorry guys, PvP is dead and will remain dead. No Esport, no world, no incentive for them to fix. If you’re looking for good spvp, this game isn’t it. If they lost all spvp player, it wouldn’t even dent them because of how small we are lmao.

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Sorry guys, PvP is dead and will remain dead. No Esport, no world, no incentive for them to fix. If you’re looking for good spvp, this game isn’t it. If they lost all spvp player, it wouldn’t even dent them because of how small we are lmao.

Very unfortunate but true. I remember them good ole days. When I’d spend 3 to 6 hours in PvP and WvW modes a day alone. It was fun and engaging, and offered the illusion of Competitive PvP if you hadn’t actually played a competitive PvP game. Even without the illusions. Both game modes was fun. Because they gave incentive to keep on improving at those times.

Hm hm hm… them good ole’ days. Surly to never return again. The game decisions of ANet over the past 22 months. Have done nothing but forced more and more PvP centric players to look for fun elsewhere. Sad times indeed. However I still remember the relics of the good ole days in PvP and WvW modes.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

u really think people is not aware of how garbage MM is? season 1? season 4? season 5? and now? go ahead and think ahead season 7 onwards you cant even imagine how crappy or worst it can be.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Ranked Queue is Garbage

in PvP

Posted by: Weo weo.6378

Weo weo.6378

Season 5 was somewhat okay with matchmaking, it had it’s problems and the rewards sort of justified the toxic kitten you went through though I’ll have to admit giving welfare ascended gear and huge handouts is a pretty lazy and temporary fix to population problems.

It’s just not enjoyable anymore tbh, has not been for a while. The moment you removed those easy ascendeds, there goes your false farmer population.

Season 6, after doing 2 rounds of placements and realizing absolutely nothing has changed with even kittentier rewards I decided to give the season a miss.

I have a few friends in rank 150-200+ and they have a lower mmr than I was last season. This is kinda pathetic really.

#fixyourgame

Multiple Class Disorder