[Ready Button][PVP]

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

Please could you add an arrow, a moving one, or blinking.
The current Ready button doesn’t appeal for people to press it.

Attachments:

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

I made a suggestion where it was the whole screen, nobody even replied. Evidently people like their time wasted.

My alternative suggestion is that it plays an annoying siren or maybe a baby crying noise until you press ready.

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Seyiwaji.4082

i know what you mean…

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: WuGzaGenius.5684

WuGzaGenius.5684

Most people dont ready on purpose.

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

I made a suggestion where it was the whole screen, nobody even replied. Evidently people like their time wasted.

My alternative suggestion is that it plays an annoying siren or maybe a baby crying noise until you press ready.

Exactly what I need, when i’m already annoyed that I have to change my build manually because there is still no save/load build like there was in gw1, now I also have the siren to kitten me off even more.

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

Exactly what I need, when i’m already annoyed that I have to change my build manually because there is still no save/load build like there was in gw1, now I also have the siren to kitten me off even more.

I was being sarcastic

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Why is that button even there… The match starts regardless.

Most people dont ready on purpose.

I only don’t ready up when someone says to ready up in chat like it’s going to make a difference. 6seconds after you load in to the map and someone’s already going “READY UP” it’s more fun to spite them for being impatient.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Seyiwaji.4082

come on please. do something about it

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Posted by: Tux der Pinguin.3049

Tux der Pinguin.3049

I most times look over a build or do sth else in this time. Ppl are not just forgetting to press the button but adjust to the enemie team.

[Ready Button][PVP]

in PvP

Seyiwaji.4082

thanks for doing something about the button.