Ready check ? YES I AM READY !!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kamsin.8541

Kamsin.8541

Please stop blocking the keyboard when the box appears and AFTER we put a check in the box ! What’s the point ? and please add an option to minimize it…

in PvP

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

There is the option. The Dismiss button makes the box go away, click it after youhave licked accept. You get into the match when/if everyone accepts, just can’t see how many still need to accept.

in PvP

Posted by: Greygus.3427

Greygus.3427

No thats not bad, anoying yes. But what is bad is when in the match waiting for match to start. And full timer. Just click yes and get the match going already

in PvP

Posted by: charchar.2149

charchar.2149

WHY DOES MATCH READY HAVE TO TAKE OVER YOUR SCREEN ??

in PvP

Posted by: Carrera.9016

Carrera.9016

I keep missing the checkbox for many reasons, afk half min to hit the bathroom, ringbell, phone, wife yelling, life sometimes interfere with the game, but that ok.

What is not fun is that im punished, not only for missing it (which should be punishment enough) but i get dishonor time to pay off.

Last time i missed it was at 32 minutes.

Glad to see they take care so well of cheaters like me, and punish me hard.

Yeah , right. /sarcasm off

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Actually, you do deserve to be punished for missing the queue. 32 minutes is generous. If you have to leave your computer, just leave queue and return when you can play. What you want is to punish other players for your own issues.

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I agree. Once you select accept, they should make it into a smaller, less intrusive box off to the side.

in PvP

Sinmir.6504

I agree. Once you select accept, they should make it into a smaller, less intrusive box off to the side.

If you press dismiss after accepting the box does disappear. gives you that bit of time to finish what you are doing before loading to into the match.

in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

I keep missing the checkbox for many reasons, afk half min to hit the bathroom, ringbell, phone, wife yelling, life sometimes interfere with the game, but that ok.

What is not fun is that im punished, not only for missing it (which should be punishment enough) but i get dishonor time to pay off.

Last time i missed it was at 32 minutes.

Glad to see they take care so well of cheaters like me, and punish me hard.

Yeah , right. /sarcasm off

32 minutes means you’ve done it multiple times within their allowable window (the time is on a sliding scale that punishes people more the more they do it)

if you need 30 seconds to go kitten then do what most people do and wait for the queue to pop, accept the match then run to the bathroom whilst you have 1.25 minutes to kill. or else leave queue for anything else/accept you will get dishonour for being dishonourable

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

There is the option. The Dismiss button makes the box go away, click it after youhave licked accept. You get into the match when/if everyone accepts, just can’t see how many still need to accept.

If you’re willing to give up your vote in map selection, then yeah this works.

in PvP

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

It’s there to build up the anger you’ll have just playing this game to begin with.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in PvP

zxstanyxz.8769

unless they changed it in the past couple of weeks dismissing the accept dialog doesnt cause you to lose your map selection choice

in PvP

Sinmir.6504

Ok, I didn’t know it gives up the vote. I have Conquest unchecked, only one Stronghold map so no voting either way for me.

in PvP

zxstanyxz.8769

Ok, I didn’t know it gives up the vote. I have Conquest unchecked, only one Stronghold map so no voting either way for me.

so i just checked, and dismissing the ready window does not give up your map vote, it still pops up once everyone has confirmed as it always has done.