Reaper is OP

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Don’t wroy guys, I’ll fix the forum bug. I want to read what people are saying. :}

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

As someone has previously said somewhere in these forums and potentially in this thread as well (I didn’t read all the comments); Reaper is the opposite of a Necromancer. Necromancer cannot take being focus fired because they do not have scaling defenses like immunity, invulnerability, blocks, etc. A Reaper however has very good scaling defenses because the more people attack it/get close to it the stronger it gets. People are just angry they can’t insta-gib Necro’s anymore because with Reaper LOL TRYNA GANK ME?! NOPE!

Don’t dogpile them and they’re much easier to kill. It’s similar to zerging a Warrior who has an active Defiant Stance. The more you attack said Warrior the more health you give them.

-

Getting tired of the typical “if it can kill me it’s OP” attitude from people in this game. It is impossible to maintain perfect balance. There will always be powerful/meta builds. If you are dying to something you need to either a) play it to better understand it or b) pay closer attention to how it works while fighting it.

Now please, continue dying and crying while I reap your tears and eat your soul.

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

(edited by SpellOfIniquity.1780)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

As someone has previously said somewhere in these forums and potentially in this thread as well (I didn’t read all the comments); Reaper is the opposite of a Necromancer. Necromancer cannot take being focus fired because they do not have scaling defenses like immunity, invulnerability, blocks, etc. A Reaper however has very good scaling defenses because the more people attack it/get close to it the stronger it gets. People are just angry they can’t insta-gib Necro’s anymore because with Reaper LOL TRYNA GANK ME?! NOPE!

Don’t dogpile them and they’re much easier to kill. It’s similar to zerging a Warrior who has an active Defiant Stance. The more you attack said Warrior the more health you give them.

tldr; stop zerging the Reaper and they’ll stop loling when you fail.

But if you leave a necromancer alone, isn’t what they want in the first place? Isn’t why we focus the necros first? So that they don’t wreck you?

Seems to me that we had “Ignore it” for the turret engineers, and now, “Don’t gank it” for the reaper. Perhaps there is an issue there. Just perhaps.

Alerie Despins

(edited by Alekt.5803)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

If you saw a Reaper win 4v1 then show me a video of it, because I don’t believe you.

I saw a Reaper win 1v0. Man they strong like that.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

But if you leave a necromancer alone, isn’t what they want in the first place? Isn’t why we focus the necros first? So that they don’t wreck you?

Well, no actually, the reason Necros of all types get focused isn’t because of their dps or anything. They have moderately high damage at best. The main reason they get focused is because they are the easiest to CC and have a very slim chance to escape. Why that is important is, that means they are less likely to sustain and come back with full health. They are good sponges, but that isn’t the same thing as sustain in team fights. So that’s why they tend to get focused, even if they have more HP and can soak, they will go down fairly easily.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Well, no actually, the reason Necros of all types get focused isn’t because of their dps or anything. They have moderately high damage at best. The main reason they get focused is because they are the easiest to CC and have a very slim chance to escape. Why that is important is, that means they are less likely to sustain and come back with full health. They are good sponges, but that isn’t the same thing as sustain in team fights. So that’s why they tend to get focused, even if they have more HP and can soak, they will go down fairly easily.

Well, I do remember of a time where power necros needed to be focused down. I fail to see why it is not the same for Reaper, and even worst, I think it’s even more important now. But it seems like Reapers thrive when you do exactly what is needed to shut them down, because you need to shut them down.

So, Reaper alive = you lose.
Reaper focused = you lose?

Alerie Despins

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Any somewhat ok Chrono can kill a Reaper on his own, it counters Reaper perfectly… I really dont know what OP is even doing. You are a not good at Mesmer and your team is most likely very weak or this is troll thread.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

This is what I did to a glass chronomancer yesterday. I think you could reach 16-17k if you actually minmaxed it without help of teammates.

How much did that Mesmer get paid to AFK?

IF that Mesmer didn’t get paid then that is ONE REALLY BAD MESMER.

Chronomancers own Reapers. The stuns are more than enough to beat reapers but they also blind.

Are you guys in NA? Maybe bad mesmers like that only exist in NA

I paid 10g to that mesmer.

Jokes aside, the mesmer was downed. Even they can get wrekt when you chase through all their bullkitten in RS. Also, EU.

Your necro is overkill. I salute you.

EU since Aug 2012

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

Reaper has kind of the opposite problem of thief. It’s too slow to escape from anything, so it kind of has to be the alpha dog in a fight — otherwise there’s no point bringing one.

That said, any class with good kiting potential has a pretty easy time vs reaper. And I think D/D ele can still hold its own as long as you avoid Shroud5-4.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Cuchulainn.7421

Cuchulainn.7421

I could kill Utahein and Svanit simultaneosley in the mist – as a zerker reaper…

Just killing one puppet in the mist was boring. I could kill the warrior,thief and ranger puppet simultaneously as a zerker reaper without problemes.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I could kill Utahein and Svanit simultaneosley in the mist – as a zerker reaper…

Just killing one puppet in the mist was boring. I could kill the warrior,thief and ranger puppet simultaneously as a zerker reaper without problemes.

I could probably kill every single one simultaneously on regular power necro, fighting bots in the mist is Player versus environment (PvE) not pvp

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

People need to stop fighting Reapers with the necro mindset u can’t face tank everything, you need to watch out for his slow hard hitting attacks just as you do a warrior.

I know dragonhunter and chronos that have been reaching over 700k damage whereas on reaper I haven’t gone over 500k. Not to imply weakness but I’m saying this is being overexaggerating

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

(edited by Jelzouki.4128)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

back in the days people even never evaded deathshroud #2, facetanked everything and still won.
Against reaper this does not work anymore and people are complaining about.

Reaper is defintly one of the best specializations not only because it’s strong in pvp but also because it provides a new and different playstyle which is great – and tbh every class specialization should be like reaper – it’s just great not op but great.
Some other classes like berserk,tempest etc. aren’t that lucky.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Necros get good stuff, people whine. LOL

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Zanther Deathbringer.4762

Zanther Deathbringer.4762

People need to check the OP’s post history. Constantly QQ’ing about class balance, playes a shatter mez, and has made a topic about reapers every BW despite them being buffed every BW. He was also crying about rangers recently, and was really sad when mesmers got nerfed.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

ppl saying Reaper is OP should take a look at baseline Cele-Ele, Scrapper and any type of mesmer… and the OP is a Mesmer. lmao

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

Nah, OP isn’t over-exaggerating. I witnessed virtually the same thing at one point last night.

We had 3 DPSers on a point trying to kill a Reaper Bunker. A Ranger chewing his kitten up with a LB from ranged, a Warrior CCing him down 50% of the time so he couldn’t move and then a normal D/P Thief backstabbing and heartseeking the kitten out of this Reaper. It took over 60s in a focused 3v1 to drop this guy and he wasn’t even a cool dodge rolling Bunker genius. He was just face tanking enormous amounts of DPS because he was a Reaper Bunker.

I don’t feel Reaper DPS is a problem but whatever this Bunker build is, it has way too much sustain. The guy was seriously face tanking like dungeon boss and I’m actually not over-exaggerating this. Dunno, I guess it’s possible I witnessed some hack mod. I’m not familiar enough with HoT specializations to really make a call on it at this point.

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Nah, OP isn’t over-exaggerating. I witnessed virtually the same thing at one point last night.

We had 3 DPSers on a point trying to kill a Reaper Bunker. A Ranger chewing his kitten up with a LB from ranged, a Warrior CCing him down 50% of the time so he couldn’t move and then a normal D/P Thief backstabbing and heartseeking the kitten out of this Reaper. It took over 60s in a focused 3v1 to drop this guy and he wasn’t even a cool dodge rolling Bunker genius. He was just face tanking enormous amounts of DPS because he was a Reaper Bunker.

I don’t feel Reaper DPS is a problem but whatever this Bunker build is, it has way too much sustain. The guy was seriously face tanking like dungeon boss and I’m actually not over-exaggerating this. Dunno, I guess it’s possible I witnessed some hack mod. I’m not familiar enough with HoT specializations to really make a call on it at this point.

I can do the same thing as a bunker Guardian.

Nerf Guardians.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Nerf Guardians.

You must be a really bad player. Two DPSers should be able to kill a bunker guardian fairly easy and one eventually should be able to kill a bunker guardian by wearing him down. Guardians are support bunkers there are other classes that can spec to be harder to kill if thats all you want.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

My guess is something like this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnc0AN3g12AebC0biFjBLuHGELiUNhowQI6nFAGAA-TZgaAAQZAA

So for nearly half the time, the Ranger was doing nothing at all and the Weakness uptime means the Warrior and Theif had their damage neutered. The build can last a reallly long time, but it can be brought down quickly with a bit of coordination. Get him out of the CPC and spike him after he leaves (or enters) shroud. The main thing is to not spike him when he’s in shroud with Spectral Armor up.

That said, regular Necro pulls this off as well as Reaper does. They lack the Stability, but have massively improved health recovery and condition removal.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Necromancer going from “free target” to “monster” with elite spec?

I’m all for that.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

In a “balanced” game there would be no class that was unbeatable to another.

I’ve yet to see game like this.

+1

Blade and Soul?

fighting games?

Starcraft?

Ragnarok – no MVP cards? (to a lesser more grindy degree)

GW2 can strive for 1v1 balance they choose not to.

But in regards to the OP:

Mes/Chrono typically doesn’t struggle hard vs reaper. If you hate it that much run moa for the second health bar or double gravity well since stability and stun breakers is minimal.

Or you could run stun or mantra if you can’t keep up since it counters your condi.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

I played a ton of reaper over the past three betas. I clocked 20 hours just this one. I also played a bunch against reapers on Herald and Berserker in particular.

With every consecutive beta I’ve found it harder and harder to play the spec. People are adapting it is as simple as that. They now know to kite RS and dodge your key abilities.

In 1 v 1 it has a lot of trouble versus various opponents – anything with serious kiting capacities, as well as Herald are extremely tough to face.

In teamfights it is really solid, but its stability is nothing special and you can go through it quite quickly. Once you CC it, you can proceed to burst it down like a regular necro since it loses the shroud sustain from the auto. Gravity well in particular made my life hell.

It is strong to be sure, I have had great success with the class. But it also has weaknesses. overall, I think that it is in a good spot right now. You have to get used to its animations and play around its shroud, since if you do not, things will go poorly.

/endbiasednecrorant

(edited by Andlat Helsonr.1284)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

In a 1v4 Illithiwin, with mes, you have build options that’d create a huge, obvious advantage over necro even in a 1v1. Knowing a thing about you as a player-

• You were running an inferior build (people have already told you condi mes is the wrong approach to necro/reaper)
  • You lacked in skill
  • And not your fault, but your 3 teammates had the same problems.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

ageed. This is a general understanding of competitive environments. Certain builds will hard counter other builds. There are meta builds, and anti-meta builds. Certain builds are taken cuz they know it will hard counter other builds. This is how competition works.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

+1

Blade and Soul?

fighting games?

Starcraft?

Mes/Chrono typically doesn’t struggle hard vs reaper. If you hate it that much run moa for the second health bar or double gravity well since stability and stun breakers is minimal.

Or you could run stun or mantra if you can’t keep up since it counters your condi.

I am a fairly competitive fighter player, and I can say that u must not be one, if you don’t understand how certain characters in a fighting game are good or bad matchups against each other, and that is the way they are designed.
In competitive environment, people will make a choice what character they will play either cuz a. its the only character thay are good at or b. they know they will face x character a lot, so im going to learn to play y character to hard counter them.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

People need to check the OP’s post history. Constantly QQ’ing about class balance, playes a shatter mez, and has made a topic about reapers every BW despite them being buffed every BW. He was also crying about rangers recently, and was really sad when mesmers got nerfed.

I know all too well. I’ve irrefutably beaten him in two arguments in two separate topics he made posting blatant falsifications after which he proceeded to delete both topics.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

This thread…….

Is like a guardian whining about constantly getting beaten by a thief

/end thread pls. reaper not op coz I’ve killed lots of it on non chrono Mesmer and boring good ’ol d/d ele

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Dunno, I’m not familiar enough with HoT specializations to really make a call on it at this point.

Please ignore this person’s opinion.

He admits what he is saying is drivel.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

-

Getting tired of the typical “if it can kill me it’s OP” attitude from people in this game. It is impossible to maintain perfect balance. There will always be powerful/meta builds. If you are dying to something you need to either a) play it to better understand it or b) pay closer attention to how it works while fighting it.

Now please, continue dying and crying while I reap your tears and eat your soul.

I agree. People are very quick to label something as overpowered without listing out its strengths and weaknesses in order to make a case for how it’s overpowered. Reaper seems pretty decent, as far as balance is concerned. I don’t know that much about the mechanics of it, yet I’ve been able to at least hold my own against them most of the time. I have more trouble against, for example, chronomancers…and that is subject to change as I become more familiar with their mechanics, abilities, and above all their animations.

Also, didn’t I play a stronghold game or two with you? It would have been on my druid (Druidic Path) or scrapper (Machina Mjolnir).

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Nerf Guardians.

You must be a really bad player. Two DPSers should be able to kill a bunker guardian fairly easy and one eventually should be able to kill a bunker guardian by wearing him down. Guardians are support bunkers there are other classes that can spec to be harder to kill if thats all you want.

How am I a bad player if I’m the guardian tanking 3 people?

Read next time.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Yubria.5671

Yubria.5671

Nerf Guardians.

I can do this with a normal necro.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Unholy Pillager.3791

People need to stop fighting Reapers with the necro mindset u can’t face tank everything, you need to watch out for his slow hard hitting attacks just as you do a warrior.

I know dragonhunter and chronos that have been reaching over 700k damage whereas on reaper I haven’t gone over 500k. Not to imply weakness but I’m saying this is being overexaggerating

Amusingly enough, my brother once hit 1.2 mil damage on his reaper during a stronghold game last BWE. A lot of the players there were new to the game mode as I recall, which made the game last longer.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Sabre.8627

Sabre.8627

Oh please, if a Warrior or a Guardian jumps in a teamfight and starts swinging his Greatsword around, people realize they need to get out of the way or suffer.
If a necro does the same thing, people think they can just brush it and they call it OP if they actually end up dying, because necro isn’t allowed to be a threat right?

Btw- A good mesmer should be able to kill a reaper pretty easily 1 vs 1, let alone 1 vs 4.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Stonghold you can rack up a lot as it counts on npcs..
Back on point, Reaper is strong but so are every other elite specialization. They all have incredible damage outputs or ways to sustain. Chrono for example has insane damage output and access to so much alacrity and slow. Tempest air overcharge hits extremely hard with a large AoE. More people have realized what dragonhunters are capable of this past beta weekend with tons of damage output and that the traps are pretty kitten good. Revs have amazing damage, mobility, sustain as well. Scrappers have amazing sustain and damage on power/Bruiser builds and their point control is top notch.
Overall now that people have started to grasp how these new classes work, the potential is being discovered. Reaper just was overhyped and still is so more people were exposed to that class more than the rest so they felt oh this is so much stronger. On a power reaper, I have to constantly kite in and out of fights to stay alive and burst targets. I can easily die to another power spec if I’m not careful.

Säïnt

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

Amusingly enough, my brother once hit 1.2 mil damage on his reaper during a stronghold game last BWE. A lot of the players there were new to the game mode as I recall, which made the game last longer.

Aww you’re such a nice person for paying the other team to afk so your brother could feel OP and do 1.2mil

EU since Aug 2012

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

+1

Blade and Soul?

fighting games?

Starcraft?

have you actually played blade and soul, are you are just saying that because you imagined that is how it is? I have played blade and soul and you don’t know what you are talking about.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Unholy Pillager.3791

Aww you’re such a nice person for paying the other team to afk so your brother could feel OP and do 1.2mil

That’s not at all what happened. I would give you points for creativity, if that were actually an imaginative response.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Reaper isn’t OP if you don’t fight them on their terms :P.

Simple tips:
- don’t hit them while they have spectral armor up
- kite them.
- can’t kite them? Burst their life force down and CC the hell out of them when they’re not shrouded. Usually, if you do this right, they’ll pop spectral armor. If that’s the case, refer to tip #1.
- reaper, like every other GS build, suffers from ridiculously telegraphed attacks. Guards, engis and warriors can block their crap. If you don’t have a shield on warr, use some mobility to steer clear. Thieves, mesmers, engis, and eles all have the option of quickly getting the hell out of there.
- bait their gapclosers cuz they’re slow without them.
- if you’re +1ing them, keep some distance so they don’t leech life force off you. If you have no range, drop a burst and make some space, even tag out with your team mate.

…..hold on. Slow and tanky with good DPS. Sounds a lot like another build that’s been around for ages. Wait…..waaaaaaiiit……IT SOUNDS LIKE MEDI GUARD.

tl;dr if you can kill a medi guard, you can kill a reaper.

On a side note, on my P/P thief, I once kited this soldier amulet reaper across half of ToSS before managing to kill him. Fun times, people, fun times.

(edited by SlayerSixx.5763)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

On the topic of “damage done” by reaper (since it’s already been mentioned).

I routinely break 1 million on my powermancer (screenshotted it a few times). As someone else mentioned here, it’s a struggle to break 500k damage on a reaper. Sure, your attacks hit like a dump truck, but they’re very, very easy to avoid.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I play a condi Mesmer.

I maintain that Reaper is in fact OP.

On a more serious note, I looked at this guys post history, he’s either really, really stupid, or a troll. I mean, c’mon.. Dude thinks Rangers are OP and Mesmers are in need of buffs.

Attachments:

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

(edited by JoshuaRAWR.4653)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Slaymeding.9584

Slaymeding.9584

Oh god gotta wipe the tears of laughter from my face reading this post.

I play Engineer and i efficently 2v1’d against 2 reapers during BWE3.
I was using a little tweaked HGH build and you dont even need rampage to make Reaper a joke of its own scary self.

Stay ranged,blast a couple CC’s (knockbacks are more efficent) and this slow-kitten scythe-wielding Jason Vorhees acts like the King Kong trying to catch planes diving overhead to no avail.

Dude,you play Mesmer and you are playing against apparently one of the slowest classes in the game.
Figure it out!

Could not be an Engineer IRL so i’ve become one in Tyria.

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

My honest guess, if the 4v1 really happened, is that someone went down to condi overload and everyone who tried to res got beat down by Gravediggers.

That is pretty much the only way that could happen, in which case scrubs be scrubs.

Alright meow, where were we?

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

reaper shines when opponents have >50% hp.

now if that 4v1 is common (or believable) every thread on this forum will about nerfing it.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

I think the general consensus is Reaper is balanced.

To be honest, having played as and against them extensively in all BWEs…they’re just not that amazing if you’re remotely tactical. Yes, if you put your face right up against them and just try to out-brawl them, you’ll probably have a bad time (though this isn’t impossible for every class by any means).

However, the Reaper is the slowest class with the smallest amount of mobility. It cannot escape from anything and almost everything can potentially escape from it. If I am beating down a warrior, a ranger, a mesmer, a thief, or an elementalist…there is absolutely no reason they should stand and fight me. They should kite the crap out of me and use hit and run tactics. The slow greatsword of the reaper is especially easy to out-maneuver. When players kite me and play well, they fair far better. Infact, it’s to the point where it’s actually quite frustrating to be a Reaper in that scenario because you have no options to win that fight. You can’t catch them, and you cannot flee from them when their kiting turns the tables because they’re faster than you. They fight and kill you from a distance they can be a threat at but you cannot. You pursue, they flee. You flee, they pursue. It’s quite simple and a very basic principle of PvP vs slow, heavy-hitting opponents.

I would like to stop seeing posts like this (so why am I bumping it?) from people who try to face tank a reaper to death and are shocked when they lose. Basically the Reaper has to be able to win those straight fights because that’s all it has. That’s it’s schtick.

I don’t know how many of you have played League of Legends, but it’s kind of like the OP is a Marskman running up to a farmed Nasus and trying to win that fight with a single right click. Kiiiiiiite.

Alright, I’m done.

(edited by Jackalrat.5493)

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

reaper shines when opponents have >50% hp.

now if that 4v1 is common (or believable) every thread on this forum will about nerfing it.

You mean at < 50, right?

Reaper is OP

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I don’t know how many of you have played League of Legends, but it’s kind of like the OP is a Marskman running up to a farmed Nasus and trying to win that fight with a single right click. Kiiiiiiite.

Alright, I’m done.

Probably the best comparison anyone has done regarding Reaper.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver