Reaper necro 2

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Rap Tiger.1257

Rap Tiger.1257

What’s going on ArenaNet? No longer know how to balance a game?

I was never complain about the game, but now it’s impossible not to say something, because they have to buff reaper / necro?

The game is worse with this patch than it was before with dragonhunter hitting more with the trap, using Chronomancer alacrity, tempest with diamond skin …. is terrible now because reaper is at the top

Scrapper is not even as strong as reaper / necro although also hit a lot with hammer …

Now we have to wait until April for you to do a simple balancing jogo..sigh

Why do not balancing at least within a month, the priority should be a balance before anything you want to do.

Reaper has two HP bars practically when entering the death shroud mode is stable, release 5+ conditions, has a lot of damage and can handle a lot of damage … that season 2 is a nightmare with both playing reaper

and no class can face much when they enter the death shroud so much damage because it hits and can handle a lot of damage.

I’m close to giving up this season 2 just because the game is poorly balanced, hopefully fix it soon, I have three years this game and never seen size lack of balance from the time that warrior was strong, but reaper is stronger as warrior at the beginning of the game.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

L2play issue stop posting on forums

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Topic like that is made my day and yes i play necro.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Topic like that is made my day and yes i play necro.

You like seeing those 4+ necros every game.

Alerie Despins

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Author gained +30 trolling points.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Rap Tiger.1257

Reaper detected, perhaps when anet balance reaper, I’ll can tell if you have skills or not.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Rap Tiger.1257

Author gained +30 trolling points.

You will need 30 skill points when anet nerf reaper because the way walking anyone can play the reaper.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

The only problem with Reaper is chill damage being ridiculously too high. Otherwise, it’s pretty balanced.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Anyone who thinks Reaper is balanced and the rest is an L2P issue should probably L2P themselves. It’s pretty telling when the general consensus is that power reaper is a well-balanced class (even among the base specs) but pales in comparison to condi reaper.

The offenders:
1) Chill damage received an inconsequential 15% nerf to the scaling coefficient. In reality, Deathly Chill needs to be reverted to its pre-Nov. 4 state
2) Scepter corrupt boon on AA (Jan 26 buff) needs to be reverted.

<—Reaper main

(edited by Salamander.2504)

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Ya, scepter boon corrupt on the auto is pretty silly too. But that’s base, not Reaper.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Ya, scepter boon corrupt on the auto is pretty silly too. But that’s base, not Reaper.

That’s true, but it’s hardly scary when wielded by a base necro. There is a reason base condi necro hasn’t been a thing since Dhuumfire.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Rap Tiger.1257

The only problem with Reaper is chill damage being ridiculously too high. Otherwise, it’s pretty balanced.

Because I feel that the Death Shroud of reaper is stronger than the necro, type the necro do damage but to get over, but the reaper just forcing me to flee, if not end up dying.

Reaper also throws many conditions, when I remove 3 conditions, get more 4 …. is impossible to win, so it uses the reaper mode and take me a high damage, while the second hp bar it takes to go down to myself beating. …

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: gacob.1759

gacob.1759

The scrapper has a biggest survival if it is compared with reaper. It’s a support/damage role while the reaper only can make damage.
With 4 reapers in the enemy team, put a strong ele in your team and damage with condi removal and.. bye reapers!

Gacob – Main necromancer.
First Season PvP – Diamond II.
Second Season PvP – Diamond by now.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

This is the thing if a reaper runs into a fight and is not able to gain enough lifeforce before being focused he’s pretty much done. We have very little mobility and attrition outside of our deathshroud/reapershroud which requires use to have lifeforce built up. Not to mention we lack blocks, invulnerabilites, Etc. I feel our damage is in a pretty good spot atm but our survivability isn’t as good as everyone thinks it is.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

I bet Anet won’t gutted out necro like what they did to mesmer LOL

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Reaper detected, perhaps when anet balance reaper, I’ll can tell if you have skills or not.

More likely he thought as long and as hard as he could, and after he realized he didn’t have anything valuable to say, he said L2P instead.

Reaper necro 2

in PvP

Posted by: Methuselah.4376

Methuselah.4376

I main a Reaper, and I won’t deny that I do not enjoy the damage boost we got, especially after years of dealing subpar damage. Now we deal decent damage and everyone complains. The truth is that our survivability, as been said, is not as great as some people think. Two or three players focus on a Reaper an it’s dead in 5 seconds. We’ve no blocks and invulnerability, and that is more frustrating to deal with than a double health bar. Many a time I nearly kill a player and boom blocks and invulnerability and they’re back to full health.

The Reaper was desgined from day one to be a brutal force, that’s their thing. But they still have no support utility skills, no teleports, and move as slow as molasses ( needing to waste a skill slot to keep speed at a decent pace [Signet of the Locusts]). I think that Dragon Hunters are more annoying and Thiefs are just plain kittens.

The only time I “pwn” people is when I am in Lich Form, and its attacks are easy to dodge, no healing, has a short duration (though to be fair I often down three players in fifteen seconds), long kitten recharge and you become a big giant beacon that says “Hey kill me!”.

(edited by Methuselah.4376)