Reapers are WAY to tanky

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Just going to point this out, but Reapers are no weaker to conditions than base Necro is. They still have access to every bit of condition removal than base Necro does, but also can use Runes of the Soldier/Trooper.

That’s not entirely true. At least, not while running a practical build. You lose plague sending from the Spite/Curses combo. Because of how it functions (requiring a critical) it’s the most effective low cooldown removal of 3-5 conditions the necromancer has, even over the more controlled one. “suffer!” Doesn’t hold a stick to it, and shouts just really aren’t good enough to justify a soldier build nor can they very safely run without Soul Reaping.

So you’re right in a “technical” viewpoint, realistically, a good Reaper build actually has a fair bit less reliable removal and less transfer pressure. And by far, less boon-hate (different story, but still important to what makes necros valuable).

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

They still have access to every bit of condition removal than base Necro does, but also can use Runes of the Soldier/Trooper.

Wow… How dense am I? It took you pointing that out for me to get it. That’s kitten cool!

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Just going to point this out, but Reapers are no weaker to conditions than base Necro is. They still have access to every bit of condition removal than base Necro does, but also can use Runes of the Soldier/Trooper.

That’s not entirely true. At least, not while running a practical build. You lose plague sending from the Spite/Curses combo. Because of how it functions (requiring a critical) it’s the most effective low cooldown removal of 3-5 conditions the necromancer has, even over the more controlled one. “suffer!” Doesn’t hold a stick to it, and shouts just really aren’t good enough to justify a soldier build nor can they very safely run without Soul Reaping.

So you’re right in a “technical” viewpoint, realistically, a good Reaper build actually has a fair bit less reliable removal and less transfer pressure. And by far, less boon-hate (different story, but still important to what makes necros valuable).

Spite and Soul Reaping are not both required on Reaper builds in my experience. You want one or the other, sure, but both aren’t required.

Run Curses instead of Soul Reaping and you still have that transfer pressure, high boon corruption via Path of Corruption on a 6 second cooldown, and high Weakness uptime to counteract the higher life force degen while also getting some survivability outside of Shroud. Plus, since you still have Spite…Signets of Suffering.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

I’ve tried many combinations, nothing came even close to SRS Reaper. Curses/Sr didn’t have the same synergy with Blighters boon or damage potential and Spite Curses just simply melted. At which point you’d be better off exchanging reaper for SR. Not to mention the fact that Dhuumfire is simply amazing with Spite/Soul Reaping.

Depends on your definition of freedom, I guess, but from my experience that flexibility isn’t quite there.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I’ve tried many combinations, nothing came even close to SRS Reaper. Curses/Sr didn’t have the same synergy with Blighters boon or damage potential and Spite Curses just simply melted. At which point you’d be better off exchanging reaper for SR. Not to mention the fact that Dhuumfire is simply amazing with Spite/Soul Reaping.

Depends on your definition of freedom, I guess, but from my experience that flexibility isn’t quite there.

The only traitline I had issues adding in with Reaper was Blood Magic, which only really worked out on Reaper MM, but that’s because the MM build only requires 2 trait lines anyway, so picking Reaper is no real sacrifice. A shame, though, since there are a couple Blood Magic traits that synergize nicely with Reaper. Especially the insanity that is Soul Spiral Transfusion.

I’m a Geeleiver

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

It’s not a lack of synergy. Curses actually has a lot of “synergy” with Reaper, it’s just that Soul Reaping/Spite grossly outweighs any other combination, from what I’ve gathered. I was running a Celestial Dhuumfire SRS reaper when I beat Grouch and Nightmare (and whoever he was teaming up with at the time), and I couldn’t come close to that potency in team fights with any other build.

That’s not to say SRS Resper’s removal is “bad”, wasn’t trying to cross into that area, but it’s not as good as Base-Signet, and it definitely has less impactful transfer.

Though this is about general tankiness. Any bit gained by BB is pretty well necessary as base doesn’t get hit as often, while maintaining additional Condition removal (within a highly effective build).

All still a bit opinionated, but my personal best build has a fair bit less xfer and removal. That’s all.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The beta results speak for themseleves. I watched reapers and revs roflstomp for the whole beta, both are clearly OP.

Mesmerising Girl

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Its kinda funny and sad that its the doom threads that get so much attention and last longer, rather than just dying quickly not spreading its lies

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Reaper really is fine. Just the unintended behavior with inanimate objects needs to be fixed.

The reason its so tanky is because necro lacks active defense and mobility. They have no option but to soak any and all damage coming their way. If you made it less tanky you would have to increase its active defense and mobility, both things im sure all necro would be happy with.

Also you wont every get 100% – 0% by a reaper more around the below 50% to -0% but then again so many other classes can do the same.

The " I cant beat it so its grossly over powered" notion is what im feeling here.

(edited by Sigmoid.7082)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: pepsis.5384

pepsis.5384

its working as intended. move along.

people complain about everything.

too bursty? complain.
too tanky? complain.

you can’t satisfy everyone.

And what exactly do you mean by that? A ltp issue to be fixed by a nerf?

they are also quite bursty gravedigger hurts a lot when it lands (and i dont recognize animation yet so i keep tanking it with my teeth)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: BIGHARSHNESS.3510

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Thr OP is a Ele main that just posts about nerfing Necro and Mesmer. /thread

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Zanther Deathbringer.4762

Zanther Deathbringer.4762

Can confirm. OP’s post history is full of “nerf this” posts and confirms he plays a DD ele. This thread should not be taken seriously.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Can confirm. OP’s post history is full of “nerf this” posts and confirms he plays a DD ele. This thread should not be taken seriously.

As someone who mains Celestial Dagger/Dagger Elementalist in PvP, I’m perfectly fine with it receiving an appropriate nerf (ideally Ring of Fire and Flamewall trading their burning applications with each other), but I also think we need a bit more data and play-testing before making any judgment-calls on nerfing Reaper in any way, shape, or form.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

The beta results speak for themseleves. I watched reapers and revs roflstomp for the whole beta, both are clearly OP.

Mesmer was by far the hardest fights I had as a Reaper, I lost more often then not, being kited around by a target that keeps vanishing is not the best thing for a slow melee build.

I think your problem lies between the chair and the keyboard.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Try altering your build that you copied and pasted from metabuilder to factor in the new class/specs next time.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

Finally necro can go into team fights, thanks to Blighter’s Boon, which heavily relies on boons his team can share.

If you want to reduce Reaper’s sustain, shave boons. And I’m all for it. Seriously, there’s so many boons that even a signet reaper with 3 signets, corrupt boons and path of corruption on a 6 sec CD can’t keep up against a single target. Just think of the Herald with pulsing aoe boons or Tempest with boon sharing…

Man, it feels good to be in a spot where you either benefit from stupid endless boon spam, or have meaningful corrupts (in case it’s toned down).

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

(edited by Ara.4569)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Learn to play ppl, RS is so squishy a new player can bring it out with no DPS at all, and Blighters Boon is absolute bad when u face the Reaper on his own it relies on Boons from others. Why u ask ? A Necro can basicly only give himself som Mights.The problems is this in 1 simple sentence, shouldnt give u this tip but here it is:

You ALL had Necro pegged as rdps easy kill upclose, revert the tactic and Reaper dies easy.

so many Forum Warriors that are complete Nabs ingame its truly sad.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Reaper has way, way, way, to high of dps to be as tanky as they are. Hands down Reaper was the best elite spec by far. The amount of damage that they can deal is absolutely ridiculous. Their only weakness at the moment is their lack of gap closers, and I can’t even imagine if you get stuck in melee range with one. The fact that you can stack 11 stacks of poison on someone with rs 4? Or that a shout for might can place 14-22 stacks of might on yourself? Or that gs3 into gs4 can take all/most of someone’s health? And all the while with two health bars to burn through like it’s nothing. I can’t honestly believe that Reapers will be let into the game without some serious tweaking.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Reaper has way, way, way, to high of dps to be as tanky as they are. Hands down Reaper was the best elite spec by far. The amount of damage that they can deal is absolutely ridiculous. Their only weakness at the moment is their lack of gap closers, and I can’t even imagine if you get stuck in melee range with one. The fact that you can stack 11 stacks of poison on someone with rs 4? Or that a shout for might can place 14-22 stacks of might on yourself? Or that gs3 into gs4 can take all/most of someone’s health? And all the while with two health bars to burn through like it’s nothing. I can’t honestly believe that Reapers will be let into the game without some serious tweaking.

don’t you mean gs3 into gs2?

EverythingOP

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

4s poison
5s might
full second cast gs#3 into 6 second field under your feet

sigh… i just dont know hold ill hold out without earning infractions again

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

4s poison
5s might
full second cast gs#3 into 6 second field under your feet

sigh… i just dont know hold ill hold out without earning infractions again

I got an infraction from a sincere apology that wished the person well. No sarcasm anywhere, no being rude, just being nice… Good luck holding out.

Alright meow, where were we?

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Ravezaar.4951

I dont know if i should laugh or cry

Servant of Dhuum

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Samhayn.2385

I dont know if i should laugh or cry

Both

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Yes typo when typing fast. I meant gs3 > gs 2.

And please all of you that just come straight out of the necro forums to attack anyone that doesn’t agree with you, please go back there with your toxicity. Some of us who play necro actually want a balanced game… I love the elite spec, but I also want it to be in line with the others. Last thing I want is the flavor of the month cheese build to be reaper.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Samhayn.2385

Yes typo when typing fast. I meant gs3 > gs 2.

And please all of you that just come straight out of the necro forums to attack anyone that doesn’t agree with you, please go back there with your toxicity. Some of us who play necro actually want a balanced game… I love the elite spec, but I also want it to be in line with the others. Last thing I want is the flavor of the month cheese build to be reaper.

I won’t attack you but i will disagree. The reaper is not overpowered and I think it would take more then a weekend for most people to even learn to adapt to fighting a necro that is so much different then it’s base.

Just like I had my kitten handed to me bu daredevil and chronomancer over the weekend. Yet I want call nerf on them till I have had time to learn how to handle them better.

Also I don’t know how you can compare Reaper to the current meta builds and still think it is over powered in anyway.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

This whole thing reminds me of the time when people thought GS + axe/shield warriors were completely OP because they didnt know the tells and just got wasted. wait for a month or two at most, people will start recognizing the animation straight away.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

This whole thing reminds me of the time when people thought GS + axe/shield warriors were completely OP because they didnt know the tells and just got wasted. wait for a month or two at most, people will start recognizing the animation straight away.

To be fair… they did end up nerfing it.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I will say this about Reapers: they are very good at punishing mistakes, and they do so very decisively.

When facing a Reaper, you have time to make your decisions. If you make the wrong one, you do not get another chance. I can’t say this is true about any other spec in the game right now.

I’m a Geeleiver

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Flumek.9043

Ok, after i recovered from post reaper syndrome, i think this is the best demonstration of reaper, why its balanced, and why its actually fair:

1v1 = no boons, necros cant do boons
2v2 = some boons
3v3 = moar boonz

5v5 = all the boons

So what do we have?

• a specialization designed as a bigfight cleaver…..which actually works in teamfights
  • true scalling defense … If 5x guys focus you – 4x can heal you, if thats unfair idk anymore
  • its basically a selfish Altrustic Healing
  • still ZERO actual heals through ds, which you always activate in trouble – is it fair for guard and ele to fullheal engie during block and even through a wall, while on necro my supports still regularly blow clutch 10k heals into nothing

As for counters:

• 1.25 seconds …. All three big attacks have this long cast, melee, and obviously animated.
  • ranged kiting … Its full melee, even with hoelbrak rune + movement trait i would often keep swingning my scythe into air by just a little bit
  • its still a necro, slow to get outrotated
  • BWE builds and teamcomps were mostly experimental
  • any soldier necro can tank 3v1 already, its just useless if you dodge its big hits
  • not a fan, but there are things with greater sustain
  • BUG – one of the shouts gave up to 25% lifeforce on 30s when it shouldnt
  • daredevil evades – picked me apart
  • chrono and revenant – not exactly counter but their potential seems just as high

So please continue on making necro an equaly good pick for an ESL tourny, comparable dps and utility in PVE and greatsword less clunky because it just looks cool.

(edited by Flumek.9043)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Ok, after i recovered from post reaper syndrome, i think this is the best demonstration of reaper, why its balanced, and why its actually fair:

1v1 = no boons, necros cant do boons
2v2 = some boons
3v3 = moar boonz

5v5 = all the boons

So what do we have?

• a specialization designed as a bigfight cleaver…..which actually works in teamfights
  • true scalling defense … If 5x guys focus you – 4x can heal you, if thats unfair idk anymore
  • still ZERO actual heals through ds, which you always activate in trouble – is it fair for guard and ele to fullheal engie during block and even through a wall, while on necro my supports still regularly blow clutch 10k heals into nothing

As for counters:

• 1.25 seconds …. All three big attacks have this long cast, melee, and obviously animated.
  • ranged kiting … Its full melee, even with hoelbrak rune + movement trait i would often keep swingning my scythe into air by just a little bit
  • its still a necro, slow to get outrotated
  • BWE builds and teamcomps were mostly experimental
  • any soldier necro can tank 3v1 already, its just useless if you dodge its big hits
  • not a fan, but there are things with greater sustain
  • BUG – one of the shouts gave up to 25% lifeforce on 30s when it shouldnt
  • daredevil evades – picked me apart
  • chrono and revenant – not exactly counter but their potential seems just as high

So please continue on making necro an equaly good pick for an ESL tourny, comparable dps and utility in PVE and greatsword less clunky because it just looks cool.

Well, if you run SRS Reaper, there are boons 1v1. You get Reaper’s Might. But each boon is only like 135 health, so its like 180 HP, so long as you’re spamming auto attack in shroud.

I think the numbers are important here. People seem to think even in small scale Blighter’s boon is some crazy LF generation because “Necromancers are good at might”. They get a bulk of that might in Shroud, meaning it’s converted to health, and the numbers even in ideal situations aren’t overly potent. The reality is, it only becomes an “issue” when you’re fighting a Reaper in a team, and that’s the beauty of it. It’s such a cool team-oriented means of making Reaper/Necromancer FINALLY not the “main target” at all times. If, as some people like to argue, all enemies but the Reaper is a bunker, then chances are you should probably just… Leave that fight and go be useful somewhere else? That’d be my best advice.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

If, as some people like to argue, all enemies but the Reaper is a bunker, then chances are you should probably just… Leave that fight and go be useful somewhere else? That’d be my best advice.

well this is dumb, if you get something like ele ele guard reaper thief you can’t focus anyone. you pressure ele they get out of the fight and reset. you pressure thief you cant really pressure a thief if the thief is good. you pressure guard someone on your team will die to pressure before the guard does. you can only resort to good old focus the necro exept this time it will take 3x the time it usually takes to kill it.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

If, as some people like to argue, all enemies but the Reaper is a bunker, then chances are you should probably just… Leave that fight and go be useful somewhere else? That’d be my best advice.

well this is dumb, if you get something like ele ele guard reaper thief you can’t focus anyone. you pressure ele they get out of the fight and reset. you pressure thief you cant really pressure a thief if the thief is good. you pressure guard someone on your team will die to pressure before the guard does. you can only resort to good old focus the necro exept this time it will take 3x the time it usually takes to kill it.

Even a bunker Guard can’t hold out long against a 5-man focus. Neither can a D/D ele.

It could end up that the best strategy is to just try to pressure everyone a bit evenly, watching for a gap in defenses and pile on whoever has that gap.

Or, since they’re all clumped together, go cap the other 2 points. This is probably the better move, since if they don’t split up, you win. If they do split up, you have people to focus down.

I’m a Geeleiver

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Soo.. why are people only complaining about reaper and not the rest?

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Well reading this thread has been a fun distraction from homework.

Anyway forum-goers, we just have to trust in Robert Gee, that he will do what is right and just for the reaper and the necromancer class. You must all #GEELIEVE

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Soo.. why are people only complaining about reaper and not the rest?

Pretty much this.

“Whaaah, Necro is less susceptible to being our rallybot!

If you face this ^^ comp, I HARDLY think the Reaper should be the reason for any QQ. It’s just a solid comp and I’m sure it will/has already seen plenty of play/theory crafting. (Yes, I’ve seen this comp already, cept minus the Thief and plus a Chrono. It was nasty.) I’ll be sure to tell you the Reaper was hardly the ‘backbone’ of a comp like this.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Flumek.9043

Yes, this a ideal teamfight comp.
Either play the big teamfights better than them,
Or dont teamfight at all.
Example: TCG vs oRNG
Mesmer already doesnt teamfight but prefers to go somewhere else. Plays mobility game and forces bunker guard to always slowly walk behind, maximazing its uselessnes.

Then again, 2x ele is stupid with anything and needs big shaves.

Replace cele/soldier reaper with soldier engie.
Its almost same. The only differences are engie is more ranged, rifle cc, invulns and versatile combos – while reaper is more melee and should deal better against condies with right utilities.

Marauder/ carrion/ valkyrie reaper
No toughness melts like anyone else, especialy the bigger the fight. My advice would be to kite the ReaperShroud and burst the normal hp.
Also opens up more bad 1v1 matchups.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

I haven’t tried the Reaper yet, but I played against reapers during the beta and I think they are in a good, balanced spot.

Playing against them in 1v1’s was challenging, especially as a ranger, but they were more manageable in team fights. I talked to a friend who plays necro very well and tested the reaper a lot and she said it gains some and loses some with respect to the vanilla class, which is exactly how it should be (ceteris paribus).

During the beta, celestial eles, revenants and chronomancers were much more threatening and more impactful on the outcomes of games I played and that’s where I think the concern should be placed.

Reaper is fine, people just have to adjust their attitudes towards necros and stop thinking of them in terms of free kills.

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Ravezaar.4951

Necro is the least played class in PvE, and among the bottom 2 in sPvP and ppl say Reaper is OP after just 2 BWE ? The title of this thread is laughable if anyone actually played the Reaper, since the "tanky2 only appear when Reaper hits destructable objects wich only happens on some areas mostly in Bof K-Map.

On his own Reaper is far less tanky then the DS Necro. I like how Reapers scared some ppl and that the dmg out put form specially GS suprised ppl in PvP but its not even good enough to make it into the sPvP Meta yet ppl cry its to OP lmao: Compared to Berserk Warrior, PU mesmer and DD Ele a Reaper Necro is sofar behind its a joke. Fix those first then come say Reaper is to tanky and to OP, btw most like the thread was made by one of those who got a challenge for the first time ever.

Servant of Dhuum

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

I can attest that it is MUCH easier to do well with my default necro in SPvP than it is with the reaper. Reaper is very easy to focus, lacks range, and lacks escapes.

If you nerf their survivability, they will become absolutely worthless.

Try using your evasion skills, blocks, invulns, and free mobility skills. All of you (except Necros) have access to these things in spades. If you use them well, you will beat most reapers. If you fail to use them, it should be expected the reaper would win as he has no access to any of those abilities (aside from default dodge).

You will find that almost ANY decent PvPer agrees that Reapers are maybe fun but “not competitively viable.” They only work well against players who are seriously under performing.

Sorry, that’s not the class. It’s you.

But maybe if you cry hard enough they’ll nerf it anyways.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Lusteregris.2697

Lusteregris.2697

Heavy dmg, two health bars, lots of chill, short cooldown leap + pull, long stability in reaper shroud.. i feel like they were buffed too much.

Their lifeforce generation is so high that staying at range takes forever to kill em(in team fights anyway) and good luck if you want to try and kill them at melee. Besides, they always have second weapon slot for staff to chill/fear/tranfer condis in case some ranged is required and pull is on cd. And running away is pretty hard when your enemy has gap closer, pull, loads of chill+ some cripple while being immune to hard cc at the same time.

Thats just my initial impression, i will make my mind for sure during next beta when i will try them out myself.. so far these are my thoughts from playing against various reapers(using engi and ranger, a bit of ele).

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

I just want to point this out to the QQ’rs

This game has 0 negative effects from taking skills or traits.

So when a ton of new traits skills and a weapon are released the ONLY reason someone would take them is because the new build is stronger in some way.

So yes if people use reaper its stronger in SOME way over the current build.
However take this with a HUGE grain of salt. Its been played only a few days, TONS of ftp players with 0 game experience, and seriously the build is point blank damage. You could say the same about kiting a warrior. Easy to focus fire from distance and they become 0 threat.
I played the build a ton and with only staff for ranged attacks, i was either in middle of fight or useless. It has strengths and a weakness. Better balanced than most meta builds atm. cough ele…..

Rev needs 2 abilities looked at. Evade + tele + high damage (maybe small non invuln frames?) and the no counter tele everyone off the point.
^^ this isn’t balanced as there isnt counter play to it. The necro has a blatantly obvious weakness. Learn to use it.

Its like engi in the old days… complain you cant kill it but ANY necro could wreck it repeatedly.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Ravezaar.4951

“two health bars” Iv played it for 3y and I never had 2 Health bars ? where do we get that ?

Cause the xtra bar I had for 3y is to make up for being the ONLY class ingame without: Block – Reflect -Immunity to Dmg wich btw as I said all othe classes had. Ony a non-Necro would ever call LF-Bar a 2nd Helth Bar, cant stop laughing at this point…

Servant of Dhuum

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Apparently Anet thinks the opposite of this thread. Yay reaper buffs!

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Let the thread die… It’s time.

… I still want tengu.

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

It will come back anew in BWE3.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Reapers are WAY to tanky

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

“Necros are like the ethnic minorities of GW2. Feeling sorry for them at all times is the most politically correct thing to do.”

Pls no hate, I am an ethnic minority myself, I just gib jokes :>

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT