Reason Why I don't Spvp

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: MIrra.3604

MIrra.3604

I have been trying to learn how to play spvp and this is what I get directed to me:

Learn to play you kittening noob.

You’re trash.

Respect the boss you trash.

Every time, there are multiple insults from various people. I don’t take these attacks personally, but why should I play a game mode where part of it is taking verbal abuse?

So, I tried and I saw and goodbye.

(edited by MIrra.3604)

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

I used to give “orders” to lower ranked teammates in soloque about where to go, what to do. 99% just either can’t find the chat or think they are so pro at r10 they shouldn’t listen.

Now I just gave up and if I see a total newbie 3 times in a row in my team I just want to make them go back to PvE. If they can write back and show that their IQ is higher than a chair’s, I continue to give insturctions durning a match and sometimes help them even after. But this is not common, sadly.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

You should train in hotjoin, learn the maps, people are more forgiving there. Go in soloque only if you can make him bite his tongue.
Even though, you’ll still receive unkind words sometimes when your team lose. I usualy just reply casually “Please, grow up”, there’s no snap back.

All I can say is, if you enjoy pvp, don’t let that affect you. You’ll only become a better player.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: MIrra.3604

MIrra.3604

You should train in hotjoin, learn the maps, people are more forgiving there. Go in soloque only if you can make him bite his tongue.
Even though, you’ll still receive unkind words sometimes when your team lose. I usualy just reply casually “Please, grow up”, there’s no snap back.

All I can say is, if you enjoy pvp, don’t let that affect you. You’ll only become a better player.

This is hotjoin 99% of the time…look at my game records. I don’t do much soloque and non tpvp.

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Ah sorry, my bad then ^^’ (How do you look at someone’s game records btw? I’m still a noob)

Well nevermind these raging people, just have fun for yourself, you’ll find nice people sometimes

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: HappinessFactory.4910

HappinessFactory.4910

I hate to say it but, you will need to find another reason to play sPvP to play sPvP.

The community has degraded a lot since release, for reasons I can only speculate but nonetheless I have also found more rudeness in general.

But to be clear, you need to find some other reason to play sPvP because the community will not be supportive of you. You have to find a reason to play that is independent of this fact. Here are some examples:

a. Determination to improve your skill as a player
b. The need to compete
c. Close friends that would like you to join them in sPvP

I wouldn’t include ‘fun’ under that list because it’s not fun to get smothered by better players while they rage at you. It’s only fun after you put the effort in to improve.

@Derps
Bro, there are a lot more reasons to quit sPvP. The community however is the biggest gate to newer players, and your silly kitten isn’t helping. Stop with the hate and get with the helping.<3

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

The community is the last thing that keeps me from playing, i rarely get an insult in spvp games..Most of the times, noone talks at all…..There is a huge hole in spvp and its not from the ppl playing it

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

I hate to say it but, you will need to find another reason to play sPvP to play sPvP.

The community has degraded a lot since release, for reasons I can only speculate but nonetheless I have also found more rudeness in general.

But to be clear, you need to find some other reason to play sPvP because the community will not be supportive of you. You have to find a reason to play that is independent of this fact. Here are some examples:

a. Determination to improve your skill as a player
b. The need to compete
c. Close friends that would like you to join them in sPvP

I wouldn’t include ‘fun’ under that list because it’s not fun to get smothered by better players while they rage at you. It’s only fun after you put the effort in to improve.

@Derps
Bro, there are a lot more reasons to quit sPvP. The community however is the biggest gate to newer players, and your silly kitten isn’t helping. Stop with the hate and get with the helping.<3

Anyone else find it funny that you name is happinessfactor? What i am just saying if he keeps on being called bad he might be bad? If he accepts hes bad he can do like an 80s montage of him getting better and i think we all want that.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

This is hotjoin 99% of the time…look at my game records. I don’t do much soloque and non tpvp.

Literally just ignore anyone who trashtalks in hotjoins. They’re a fool. Hotjoins are for fun screwing around/practicing builds, and it carries about as much competitive value as rocks paper scissors given the varying skill gaps and the glory farmers and the zerging.

I don’t want to see someone quit because of it, so please, take my advice and go again: someone trashtalks in hotjoins? Just mute them. They’re the hyper-competitive guy but apparently not hyper-competitive enough to play tPvP instead.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Reason Why I don't Spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread is not inviting to healthy and constructive discussion, it is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.