Recommended class to climb the ladder

in PvP

Posted by: Zabrios.6079

Zabrios.6079

Hi all,

I played GW2’s first PvP season and got to diamond, but I’ve been out of the game for a very long time and I don’t know the current state of the classes in PvP, so I was wondering if you could recommend a class in order to climb the ladder when the season starts, as the title says.

Please, don’t be too harsh on me, thank you.

in PvP

Posted by: Dicey Garlics.3918

Dicey Garlics.3918

really depends on your skills as well and what you like to play. i personally play basically just thief but i would suggest it as a “claim the ladder” class.
I dont know… ranger is more noob frendly… since u said u have been off for a long time

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Without the pof specializations, I would say tempest or scrapper are pretty solid. Otherwise, spellbreaker or scourge seem pretty good too.

Of course, that’s just my opinion and I’m no expert, so you may have better luck with something else. Happy hunting!

in PvP

Posted by: Tapps.1479

Tapps.1479

People won’t like this answer but if your main goal is to climb the ladder just play condi thief. It will beat most people 1v1.

in PvP

Posted by: Usuallyafk.4075

Usuallyafk.4075

Dumb FOTM fan boy

in PvP

Posted by: Toan.7326

Toan.7326

Hi all,

I played GW2’s first PvP season and got to diamond, but I’ve been out of the game for a very long time and I don’t know the current state of the classes in PvP, so I was wondering if you could recommend a class in order to climb the ladder when the season starts, as the title says.

Please, don’t be too harsh on me, thank you.

Bunker DH, Bunker DH, Bunker DH or Scrapper, Scrapper, Scrapper