Red/Blue Colours on gear in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: JiveTurkey.7653

JiveTurkey.7653

Didn’t see a thread on it, so I thought I’d bring it up for discussion

Does anyone actually like this? Would you be opposed to it being removed or the option to turn it off?

I think we can all figure who is on our team or who isn’t. It completely kills the point of getting dyes through pvp chests since you cant even see it in actual pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

i like it, but tbh there should be “turn off team colors” and just so we could go deeper they should give tool to guilds so they could design own colors for spvp/tpvp

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Posted by: MeVe.2856

MeVe.2856

There was a game where only the cape changed color based on team but I can’t remember the name of this game..

in PvP

Posted by: Vandal.8029

Vandal.8029

If this game does become an esport, having blue and red armor makes it easier for spectators. They could change this in hot joins however.

in PvP

Posted by: JiveTurkey.7653

JiveTurkey.7653

If this game does become an esport, having blue and red armor makes it easier for spectators. They could change this in hot joins however.

Or just an option to turn it off/on would be the best way to satisfy everyone

in PvP

Posted by: Pinder.5261

Pinder.5261

@Vandal-

They could implement a Team Jersey system instead: each player selects 2-3 dyes in the mists, and the team wears whatever colors the player in the “leader” position chose. Viola: dye utilization and team identification combined. Throw in some ways to prevent both teams from having too similar a color choice, and we’re all set.

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

There was a game where only the cape changed color based on team but I can’t remember the name of this game..

that must have been pretty good game

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-