Regarding Courtyard

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Devon.5672

Devon.5672

Despite what Arenanet might think due to alot of negative feedback on the map, it’s not a bad map.

What makes it bad is that it is in the Queue for conquest when it’s an Arena map.
So make an Arena queue! you can easily have anything from 1v1 to 5v5’s in Courtyard.

But to do this they need to fix one thing that is really wrong with the map…it’s TEAM DEATHMATCH, why?

What courtyard need as an Arena map is Best of 3 games where you win when everyone on the other team is finished. Giving players 30 sec to switch build in between the games.

This would bring so many players.

I personally know about 20 people that quit GW2 because of the lack of Arena.

Arenanet, look here and make it happen. Would be the best thing to ever happen in GW2.

Marc Devo | Twitch

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Vence.6974

Vence.6974

I think this would be a great idea. Definitely could bring back a lot more players back to pvp not to mention opening up a whole new way to play besides queing for conquest all day. Please anet look into this

The Yellowflash of GW2

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

courtyard and skyhammer were in EVERY wheel last night…
really sucked.

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

+1 I know it’s been suggested before but this is definitely something that needs to happen.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

+1 for bringing courtyard into its own queue. Giving more options is always better in these situations. A player can queue for all 3 modes if he wants (stronghold, conquest, deathmatch) to speed up their queue times, or queue for the mode they want to play in and encounter players on both teams who are happy to play their desired mode. So more fun for everyone with a simple change.

Please!

Regarding Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

+1 It’s not that hard and was suggested way before we knew about other new games mode in development, stop playing favorites.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread