Regarding the PVP Zodiac skin

in PvP

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

Hello!
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but how do I actually acquire the PVP Zodiac Greatsword skin? What I’m planning to do is get the skin and then whilst in the mists apply the skin to another weapon.
Will that work? Sorry again if this has been covered before or if this isn’t the right place to post.

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

You just get the skin from the BLTC from someone else who has it or (I don’t recommend this) but you can also buy a bunch of BL Keys and open boxes and hope for a bunch of tickets (again, do not do that). Then when you have the skin, in pve mode “use it” and it will have an option to convert to PvP, which will make it a PvP weapon, you don’t need another weapon to do this. It just converts itself to a whole pvp weapon.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

Okay thanks! Yeah it’s pretty pricey – but probably less pricey then getting a whole load of keys.

Thanks for the reply

in PvP

Posted by: Rallad.3802

Rallad.3802

If only the upcoming changes to rewards would include obtaining a BLTC weapon (at least the pvp skin), even heavily RNG’ed from tourney chests, I would be happy.

I would also go crazy if you could buy them outright (pvp skins) with gems. BLTC are hardly spvp oriented- plus I’d bet they’d sell loads.