Remove "Daily 'x' Winner"

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Seriously, I thought about not posting in the forums anymore since it adds literally nothing usually, but this is simply meow and should be removed ASAP

How the heck are you ever going to “Try and create team diversity” within pugs if you have these ridiculous dailies?! It is clashing with everything you are trying to accomplish !

Attachments:

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

totally agree . . . very very very bad idea.

SPVP people wants to play with the profession they like and this dailies for PVE players will make a mess with the balance of the games we have.

in PvP

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Yes please, can’t get a decent matchmaking, just finished to say so in another thread, was surprised none been raising the issue yestarday already.

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in PvP

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

Agreed that this daily needs to be removed/reworked. I can’t believe that those who chose to implement it could not see the likely outcomes that are occurring:

Queue’d games get piled up with the same professions
Hotjoin becomes even worse than usual with the team stacking/spectator swapping to winning team

in PvP

Posted by: Vieteriukko.6075

Vieteriukko.6075

Daily winner x is propably THE worst idea for quite some time. With all open issues in match making how on earth this idea occured in someone’s mind?

in PvP

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

+1

Besides how terrible 5 guard v 5 guard pug matches would be, this is awful to players without extra character slots because if 2 of the dailies are classes you dont have then you have no way to get the daily achievement through pvp. Granted its not hard to go do 1 of the easy pve ones in 2 minutes, but still there should be a max of ONE class specific task per day (0 would be better)

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

+1
the matches are full with guardians and necros who have no idea what they’re doing. I’m tired of telling “die nub, you don’t deserve to be guardian” and I’m a nice person, trust me.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: Nettle.9025

Nettle.9025

Or just randomize it so every person has a different set of professions to win with.

Badding up tourneys since 2012
NA tPvP – Elementalist – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Didn’t think about this, but it probably is causing a huge problem with people queuing ranked with some alt they never play. I would think hotjoin makes the most sense but I’m not sure that’s where people are going anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

I would like to see it removed as well. Totally going against everything you are trying to do with matchmaking. At the very LEAST, make it “Play 1 match as X Class”. Win or loose you get the credit so they can leave and stop ruining kitten.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Last but not least i came to be with the same guard who went afk all day in unranked (and was there for the merely purpose of daily but i guess he never won a single match), in the very last match, before start, he pmed me saying," I need money or afk", you don’t want to know what i told him, i can’t repete it, and i’m generally a polite person too.. :p

Nexon = Advanced Cancer