Remove Foefire until exploit pached?

in PvP

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

I’m getting really frustrated losing matches at Foefire to exploiters. Is there any chance of getting it removed from rotation until the exploit can be patched?

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

As long as they don’t replace it with skyhammer…

Neglekt

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

and khylo too – its annoying to start with no treb or treb on 10% hp

in PvP

Romek.4201

PVE they would hotfix this^^

lets hope Justin read this

in PvP

Posted by: TNoD.8143

TNoD.8143

I know this is a bug and should definitely be fixed, but I’ve played over a thousand tournament games and not once have I encountered this bug changing the outcome of the match.

Are you sure we’re not blowing this out of proportion? Obviously this bug has been around for a very long time and now that it’s more widely known I’m sure more people will attempt to exploit it. To which people could just chill by their gate/treb and “defend” it before the start of the game.

Lord Vrael [ÆÆÆÆ] – Borlis Pass

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

I know this is a bug and should definitely be fixed, but I’ve played over a thousand tournament games and not once have I encountered this bug changing the outcome of the match.

Are you sure we’re not blowing this out of proportion? Obviously this bug has been around for a very long time and now that it’s more widely known I’m sure more people will attempt to exploit it. To which people could just chill by their gate/treb and “defend” it before the start of the game.

It’s not a plague yet, but let’s say it’s becoming a bit more popular every day.

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

The rules are you are allowed to exploit as long as it doesn’t affect pve.

in PvP

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Don’t expect a fix on this until next year. Kind of sad.

So you’re saying: Don’t expect a fix in the coming 9 days? Sounds fairly normal to me.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in PvP

Posted by: Dhunis.9072

Dhunis.9072

If more people will use it then more people will come qq here and maybe we will get fix sooner.

Ranked Arenas a.k.a. the New Hotjoin

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

This

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

I think you ment over next year ^^

in PvP

Posted by: Ulalume.9584

Ulalume.9584

This happens a lot now both in solo queue and team arena. Can you please hotfix that treb and the door to lord cannot be destroyed prior to game start?

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

They should just make a report option for exploiting!
We need this. Its easier to report these guys (+ they get banned for a couple of days), than fixing every new exploit (even if this one isnt new)

in PvP

Posted by: Jumper.9482

Jumper.9482

This

That indeed.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Jump-s-Ultimate-PvP-Teef-Wishlist-Jump-Doc/
Winner of Curse’s NA Masters Tournament
twitch.tv/loljumper

in PvP

Posted by: Jumper.9482

Jumper.9482

So you’re saying: Don’t expect a fix in the coming 9 days? Sounds fairly normal to me.

Not really. It’s been a known bug for a couple weeks. If something like this existed in, say, World of Warcraft or League of Legends, either the map would be disabled within a day or the exploit would be fixed entirely within a day.

I think people have really low expectations for how a competitive PvP game is supposed to work.

It took SOE MONTHS to address major gamebreaking exploits (1shot exploits, etc) on DCUO.
Too bad too, the gameplay was almost, if not better than GW2. But the lack of /care from the devs killed the game.
I think currently, the Legends (premade hero) pvp is probably more competitive.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Jump-s-Ultimate-PvP-Teef-Wishlist-Jump-Doc/
Winner of Curse’s NA Masters Tournament
twitch.tv/loljumper

(edited by Jumper.9482)

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

If they removed all maps that had bugs then there wouldnt be any maps. Remember when they said temple you wont take falling damage down to the bottom buff? Yet everytime you pretty much do take falling damage. That was hilarious.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: Gods Knight.4936

Gods Knight.4936

Ya. They are advertising bragging about releasing so much content, I would be ecstatic if they just fixed the current content. Maybe they are having financial trouble and can’t hire good programmers and analysts and only have designers.

in PvP

Romek.4201

they always say when pvp-community start to be loud there is something coming in next 2-3 months

its like this since release – never came anything