Remove pvp system

Remove pvp system

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

The current system can neither provide even matches (you have players of all kind of divisions in same match) nor award/deduce points accordingly because it assumes that uneven matches were fair. What the point of the system when it doesn’t serve its purpose and just alienates players away from pvp?

Atm it is nothing more than glorified HJ, that is all. All this years of developing resulted in nothing but glorified HJ. Player feedback is ignored, we are nothing but lab rats.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Remove pvp system

in PvP

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

We will have players of the same division in matches when we have a player base big enough to field matches contained within the same division (+/- 1 based on the edges) with reasonable queue times and diverse matches (Instead of shuffling around the same 10 people)

Remove pvp system

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

We will have players of the same division in matches when we have a player base big enough to field matches contained within the same division (+/- 1 based on the edges) with reasonable queue times and diverse matches (Instead of shuffling around the same 10 people)

This won’t happen because current system does its best to alienate players from the game. They sacrificed quality of matches for fast queues which led to more blowouts → combined with bad designed point gain/loss system and removal of carrots it led to more players leaving pvp → less population → rinse and repeat.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Remove pvp system

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

This won’t happen because current system does its best to alienate players from the game. They sacrificed quality of matches for fast queues which led to more blowouts -> combined with bad designed point gain/loss system and removal of carrots it led to more players leaving pvp -> less population -> rinse and repeat.

Sad to say but this is completely correct. I was only able to give ANet 2 placement matches in sPvP ranked in this season. I exclusively solo on top of everything, so there is no hope for fun and competitive matches for me. So I stays away from Ranked inorder not to make myself become jaded at GW2 as a whole. I my opinion Ranked PvP, is not worth a dime in this game.

To bad for GW2’s rank PvP league. That there are many times better PvP titles out there.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys