Request: Profession Daily Removed from Ranked

in PvP

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Just my weekly thread requesting daily profession win achievements be removed from Ranked play.

Thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

Why? I get my daily in one match most the time. I like that.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Because it encourages people to play ranked on builds they don’t know. Same with those stupid profession achievements.

in PvP

Posted by: Sismis.5390

Sismis.5390

Because it encourages people to play ranked on builds they don’t know. Same with those stupid profession achievements.

LOL…Before starting a witch hunt and burning the wrong persons at stale.You want to know what’s the cause people go into pvp?Your beloved youtube and twitch streams its not a stupid daily mission.And not the stupid legendary back item.Majority people who see streams or youtube get intrigue and interest and want to try game content out.Percentage of those who go into pvp are even new players who try out f2p and from different age type.Free to play players and alll sorts of types who go pvp…For what reason cause the pvp is the ENDGAME.When you get everything ingame there is nothing to do anymore those guys go PVP and you hate them they are the PVE players.

Serious this forum is a joke every person looks like has some emotional stress and comes shoots all over forum.

I was feeling a bit screw-loose so I…checked myself in.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Serious this forum is a joke every person looks like has some emotional stress and comes shoots all over forum.

Like you? Nice temper tantrum because I answered a question. Calm down, good lord.

in PvP

Posted by: Sismis.5390

Sismis.5390

Nah was kinda flaunting but thx to language difference when i write it English somehow it gets different view from perception of the person.,

I was feeling a bit screw-loose so I…checked myself in.

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

i like being able to clear all 3 dailies in a single ranked win when i’m playing one of the classes/builds i’m familiar with

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

This achievement is motherkittening stupid! Please remove it! Jesus Christ

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Ascension requires 3 different classes
Daily achievements for random classes

A 30% chance of getting a player in a game who don’t main their class in a League matchmaking system that revolves around mmr….

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld