Res'ing is too easy in this game

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

Stealth then auto res whoever gets down. You cant do enough aoe to keep them from ressing.

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Stealth then auto res whoever gets down. You cant do enough aoe to keep them from ressing.

Poison and CC can take care of that

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: kin korn karn.9023

kin korn karn.9023

Weird. Your sig says you play necro, but when I play necro and people try to res downed, it just ends up with more enemies downed.

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

That depend on your class. If you’re an engi you can double-ress everyone with the gyro and yourself and that grant you an huge advantage.

If you play necro you can stop your enemies from ressing using your Staff 5 or Warhorn 5, you can also go in Shroud and active the skill 4 or use the Corrosuve Poison Cloud to inflict Poison AoE and reduce the ress speed by a lot, inflicting damage to the downed and the resser. Also the Staff 3 will work to inflict Poison because it will be activated by the resser and will hit also the downed.
if you want to be shure to stop him you can go in shroud and use the RS5+RS4 combo, inflicting huge damage to them.

If a lot of enemies ress a player all together there’s not so much you can do to prevent them to keep up they’re allies, but if there’s only one enemy you can still CC him or poison the downed, still if you don’t see them.

A class really able to active a mass stealth and ress is the thief with the dome and the thief don’t have stability then a single CC can stop him, with eventually some AoE damage to kill them both at once.
Also engis can spam Stealth and they’re harder to CC because obtain Stability activating a Gyro. They’re the best to ress but if you have 2 CC and a poison AoE you can stop him. Eventually use some AoE to kill the Gyro.

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Search and Rescue + Celestial Shadow best ressing combo

in PvP

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

Poison and CC can take care of that

Burn guardian too I can down the entire team if they try to rez lol

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

You left out Mender Druid with Celestial Shadow + “Search and rescue!” Allies Aid trait. It’s the discount Engi contender (even has an AoE daze to mirror).

Reaper can cleave downed enemies very well, and provided you have the CDs you can out-cleave a 2-person rez and allow a teammate to secure a stomp. If they play badly you will end up with all of them dead because standing in Reaper cleave is one of the must-nots.

Edit:

Search and Rescue + Celestial Shadow best ressing combo

Darn, beat me to it.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

theres a counters to res so why is it broken? because the tier you play at is bad? get better at the game and the higher you rise the better quality players you will be matched with.

Stealth res – you can reveal
stab res – you can boonstrip
you can poison downs – thief can drop choking gas (OP)
ele mist to portal – you can keep a mental note of the mesmers portal or dont kill the ele in mesmer range

the only thing i can give merit being annoying is mesmer invuln on res shared with teammates, you need multiple people cleaving

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

theres a counters to res so why is it broken? because the tier you play at is bad? get better at the game and the higher you rise the better quality players you will be matched with.

ele mist to portal – you can keep a mental note of the mesmers portal or dont kill the ele in mesmer range

the only thing i can give merit being annoying is mesmer invuln on res shared with teammates, you need multiple people cleaving

Stealthing ele before it moves is the only one that doesn’t have much of a counter.

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Stealthing ele before it moves is the only one that doesn’t have much of a counter.

use reveal as soon as the ele goes down

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

knockback the downed?

in PvP

Posted by: ScottBroChill.3254

ScottBroChill.3254

Sometimes. But as a scepter/focus ele I have two kds available from gale and cometto interupt rezzing and enemy finishes. But then again I also have obsidian flesh for rezzing, but if there’s multiple people around me it’s sorta not worth it because I can’t rez fast enough. Rezzing is essential in pvp to outperform the enemy team. I like it, my teams just always seem terrible at it.

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908