Resistance, just for damaging condition?

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Should Resistance only affect damaging condition?

It is pretty odd how Revenants are not affected by blinds or weakness or immobs.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Never thought of it but —-- YES!!! —--

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

That would make rev less brokenly op…thus it won’t happen

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

That would make rev impossible to play as just plain immobile spam would completely cripple it. You seem to forget that while with resistance it holds up vs condis and such but it doesn’t actually remove them well with any viable legends.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Alekt.5803

That would make rev impossible to play as just plain immobile spam would completely cripple it. You seem to forget that while with resistance it holds up vs condis and such but it doesn’t actually remove them well with any viable legends.

Well… You still have shiro’s retreat. I am mostly worried about blind, weakness and vulnerability not working.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well… You still have shiro’s retreat. I am mostly worried about blind, weakness and vulnerability not working.

I meant while in the Mallyx legend. Beating a rev would be as simple as – wait for Mallyx, stack immobile, ping pong and burst to your hearts content.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

I meant while in the Mallyx legend. Beating a rev would be as simple as – wait for Mallyx, stack immobile, ping pong and burst to your hearts content.

You just described how to beat any class. Burn their cooldowns, CC, burst. And revenants should be excluded from this formula because..?

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

You just described how to beat any class. Burn their cooldowns, CC, burst. And revenants should be excluded from this formula because..?

You could just corrupt boon/strip boon, then CC it. Mall has no stun breaks, and unless they waste dodges they wont stack stab. ( though if they waste dodges you can just hit them with burst and they melt.)

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Alekt.5803

You could just corrupt boon/strip boon, then CC it. Mall has no stun breaks, and unless they waste dodges they wont stack stab. ( though if they waste dodges you can just hit them with burst and they melt.)

I did not observe this “melting” as you speak of. I did everything right on zerker ammy and she stood under the full duration of Air overload without being close to death.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: DeltaZero.6310

DeltaZero.6310

I did not observe this “melting” as you speak of. I did everything right on zerker ammy and she stood under the full duration of Air overload without being close to death.

Was probably blocking or immune, something the majority of classes can do. That is why when I am ele vs reve, I wait out the glint heal before overloading

in PvP

Alekt.5803

Was probably blocking or immune, something the majority of classes can do. That is why when I am ele vs reve, I wait out the glint heal before overloading

No no. It just stood there. Luckily, the Rite of the Dwarf procced.

Alerie Despins