Restricting the MM range

Restricting the MM range

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

I think it is in every ones best interest to distinguish the queues, bronze -> gold 3 in one queue range, and plat1 -> legend in another.

There is no reason there should EVER be a 400+ pt difference between 2 players in the same match. And it’s happening A LOT, and costing a lot of players a lot of rating.

As an aside, I’d like to know how many games I’ve played that are stacked against me. It’s absolutely more than 50%.

(edited by Vicariuz.1605)

Restricting the MM range

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

LOL wait are you saying you are ok with potential Gold 3 players in multiple bronze matches?

Restricting the MM range

in PvP

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

LOL wait are you saying you are ok with potential Gold 3 players in multiple bronze matches?

Nah, they sayin’ that this change is what they happened to think of which would, magically, solve perfectly all the matchmaking problems that thousands of the best and brightest can’t resolve across hundreds of games and decades of experience.

Like most “this one AMAZING change will solve PvP problems” posts it is more or less “I don’t know anything about cars, but I’m pretty sure it’s the spark plugs”.

Restricting the MM range

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

Nah, they sayin’ that this change is what they happened to think of which would, magically, solve perfectly all the matchmaking problems that thousands of the best and brightest can’t resolve across hundreds of games and decades of experience.

Like most “this one AMAZING change will solve PvP problems” posts it is more or less “I don’t know anything about cars, but I’m pretty sure it’s the spark plugs”.

actually, stop assuming kitten about me, cuz ur way off the mark.

If ud like to stop being an kitten u can look at my post history to see the plethora of changes id be happy to see.

And as far as I’m concerned, there isnt much difference between gold and bronze. There is however a serious issue when one side has 2k+ rated players and the other side has players rated <1650.