Rev obviously over nerfed.

in PvP

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

The only thing rev has going for it right now is the damage potential (which is no longer higher than other burst classes/specs).

It’s so easy to 100-0 rev it is ridiculous. The stab is unreliable since u have no control over when it is up, and there are unavoidable gaps in its uptime. The lack of condi mitigation just allows it to be destroyed by anything that can consistently dish out conditions. The duration and access to evades has been lowered. The heals have be weakened to the point that they are 100% harder to work with than other classes as they on their own they are all weak, and even when both are used in optimal situations they are just “ok” provided all the other weakness. And actually with all the damage nerfs to rev (mainly sword auto and staff #5), the damage is not even that great when up against groups of players because of the lack of being able to single out a target.

Rev dies in a stun almost every time, and it is impossible to not get stunned….

(edited by JayAction.9056)

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

If this is true: Good.

Since this is probably not true: L2P (said every Rev ever since their OP release)

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Since this is probably not true: L2P (said every Rev ever since their OP release)

You could simply read the skill tool tips and apply some basic logic and see everything I just said for yourself…

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You could simply read the skill tool tips and apply some basic logic and see everything I just said for yourself…

That’d require logging in. Which I haven’t done in weeks. Things like Rev ruined this game ;D

There’s just more fun to be had out there in the gaming world given the state of this game now :D

in PvP

JayAction.9056

That’d require logging in. Which I haven’t done in weeks. Things like Rev ruined this game ;D

There’s just more fun to be had out there in the gaming world given the state of this game now

…I can’t even

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

and yet power revs are effectively a direct upgrade over almost every other power class in the game.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

JayAction.9056

and yet power revs are effectively a direct upgrade over almost every other power class in the game.

Where is this conclusion coming from? Outside of a few revs performing well with the class most revs are free kills..

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Where is this conclusion coming from? Outside of a few revs performing well with the class most revs are free kills..

Your point being? The same is true for mesmers. Indeed most players in general are free kills in PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m not a fan of Revs. Having said that, I think ANET knocked them down a bit too far. The company is consistently heavy handed with changes.

I main Mesmer and for most of the past 4 years have struggled with excessive nerfs.

The game as a whole would be better overall if the “balance” team made much smaller changes, but more often.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I like the heavy nerfs and there needs to be more of them.
Not just for Rev but for all elite specs that came with HoT.

time to come back down closer to Core builds’ strength and not just seem like a mandatory upgrade

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Nighthawk.4687

Nighthawk.4687

It’s so easy to 100-0 rev it is ridiculous.

You have a shield, glint’s heal, staff evades, your evades, staff block.

The stab is unreliable since u have no control over when it is up

You literally get stability on dodge.

The lack of condi mitigation just allows it to be destroyed by anything that can consistently dish out conditions.

Last I checked if you run Mallyx you have free access to resistance.

The duration and access to evades has been lowered.

Well you have your two evades, then some staff evade frames and blocks, then the Shiro utility evades, and the sword 3 evades….Yup no evades.

Yeah this class is total kitten, lets give it permanent stability and resistance, give it 30k hp, and buff the dps so you can crit for 16k autos. Having counter play in this game is dumb. The true master race should have no counter play at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

If you’re killed 0-100 in seconds, you must be really bad.
Even a trait grant you the shield skill 5 to save your a*s when in troubles, or if you need more stability there’s the trait that grant you two stacks instead of one.
Yes, you can’t chose when to active your stability but 2 stability (traited) for 3 sec (or more, depending on your build) every 5 sec when you dodge is not a lack of stability.
You have a Lot of evades and blocks with sword/shield and staff, too many of them.
Your damage is one of the best of the game, you can burst down a large amount of class in 1v1 easy and fast.
Conditions can be a problem but if you use mallyx you can be all right. Also the staff clean conditions with skill 4. But yes, the main build don’t have so much condi clean. the point is that frequently the enemy is dead before he’s able to stack enough conditions to kill you.

The revenant is still the best class in both offence and defence. Just make more practice.

in PvP

Posted by: Iain Ross.6903

Iain Ross.6903

Rev is still strongest class in the game atm so… No it wasn’t

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Yeah this class is total kitten, lets give it permanent stability and resistance, give it 30k hp, and buff the dps so you can crit for 16k autos. Having counter play in this game is dumb. The true master race should have no counter play at all.

Nobody can take you seriously when you comment stuff like this, Rev has some of the worst stability access after Thief. Idk where you got the 16k crit autos point from, I main thief and my crits are higher than my Invocation Rev. The common link between Thief and Rev is that they have obvious counterplay: Thief loses to heavy blocks, AoE, any 2 CCs whatsoever (only 1 stunbreak on the average Thief build), and really just sustain in general. Power Rev loses to any condi build except an less-skilled condi Warr.

As for Rev’s resistance, if you run Mallyx then yeah you do have almost perfect resistance… and lackluster damage. Don’t forget that you can just corrupt the resistance, there’s at least a 7-second delay between a condi Rev’s resistance application, as opposed to Berserker Stance’s 3-second application. Condi rev does not have good damage whatsoever and Rev still lacks a good condi weaponset. If you’re having trouble against power Rev, play condi mes/reaper/warr and I guarantee you will win. Even condi guard/ele if you’re feeling adventurous. If you’re having trouble against condi Rev, L2P. It’s not a strong build, you should be able to win.

in PvP

Huskyboy.1053

Even a trait grant you the shield skill 5 to save your a*s when in troubles, or if you need more stability there’s the trait that grant you two stacks instead of one.
Yes, you can’t chose when to active your stability but 2 stability (traited) for 3 sec (or more, depending on your build) every 5 sec when you dodge is not a lack of stability.
You have a Lot of evades and blocks with sword/shield and staff, too many of them.
Your damage is one of the best of the game, you can burst down a large amount of class in 1v1 easy and fast.
Conditions can be a problem but if you use mallyx you can be all right. Also the staff clean conditions with skill 4. But yes, the main build don’t have so much condi clean. the point is that frequently the enemy is dead before he’s able to stack enough conditions to kill you.

The revenant is still the best class in both offence and defence. Just make more practice.

It’s now every 8 seconds after the new patch, please read the build notes before commenting. You’re exaggerating a bit about some parts, but mostly correct, if a condi reaper is below 50% LF when you start dueling then the power Rev should win. Not against mes or a good condi warr though.

in PvP

Posted by: Chungo.3169

Chungo.3169

These days in pvp was comparing sustain my main rev and statistics at the end of the games, and honestly have gone too far with nerf ED … I usually heal 50% less than before (I came to heal the damage received half without the condi) before nerf, forcing me out of a fight so quick to walk (either 1v1 or teamfight), to run behind a wall to recharge cd and not receive damage. I assure you that they can not withstand almost any profession that uses someone with exp. I found that even with unblockable attacks 6x + ED only 1 or 2 ED at best usually succeed in any fight and cure base it is 1.5k is laughable.
To those who say it is rev OP it is only because they don`t know how stunbreak when you’re stuck with the famous metabattle combo … but a Mesmer (for example) becomes invisible unblockable attacks copies and confusion that gets 10x UA also using avoid confusion receipt x6 + instant death damage (if you know, is a serious mistake, repaired? naaa we’re bored we will NERF!?
Forgive my English translator

(edited by Chungo.3169)

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

REV? FRee KILL? 0-100? a Class with no brain evade , block , movment , crazy dps, double healing with inv …. !? you should try to play solo NEC.

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I need to point out that to get that stability you must evade something first. Which means you cannot use a dodge to get stability in order to avoid a specific skill. It’s completely unreliable and can never be used to avoid the hit you actually want.

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Using a dodge to get stability so you can “avoid” something …

Isn’t that the point of dodge in the first place?

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I need to point out that to get that stability you must evade something first. Which means you cannot use a dodge to get stability in order to avoid a specific skill. It’s completely unreliable and can never be used to avoid the hit you actually want.

He probably didn’t read the patch notes.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Using a dodge to get stability so you can “avoid” something …

Isn’t that the point of dodge in the first place?

Yes that’s what a dodge does…
In order to get the stability you must first evade an attack, THEN your stability can be used to ignore the NEXT control effect that your opponent will place on you. So for that stability to actually do anything you must take a CC skill in the 2.5s time frame between your initial dodge and the next skill thrown at you. Not reliable at all. Good against spammers I guess.

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

It’s now every 8 seconds after the new patch, please read the build notes before commenting. You’re exaggerating a bit about some parts, but mostly correct, if a condi reaper is below 50% LF when you start dueling then the power Rev should win. Not against mes or a good condi warr though.

Rev kills condi warr.

in PvP

Huskyboy.1053

Rev kills condi warr.

Wanna bet? I’d have fun disproving that.

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Rev kills condi warr.

Rev can kill anything. I kill people as rev all the time that are direct counters to the class, but I mean I was winning 1v2’s as shout warr pretty consistently prior to HOT. That doesn’t really mean the class hasn’t been over nerfed. The room for error is too small and often times an error on the class means an immediate death, and with combination of the many weakness rev now has, you have to put yourself in ideal situations almost all the time to get the best out of it.

in PvP

Posted by: otto.5684

otto.5684

Well the nerfs are hyperbole. For solo play, the nerfs limit Rev significantly. No consistent access to stability and significantly weak against conditions. On the other hand, in a team format, Retribution is usually dropped in favor of Devastation and you rely on your team mates for condi removal for the most part.

So, if you are queuing solo as Rev GL without stability and condi counter. Might as well use Devastation and Bersrker amu and play mostly like dagger thief. With a team, Rev is pretty much the same.

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

Rev kills condi warr.

Go ahead

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

Rev kills condi warr.

Rev can kill anything. I kill people as rev all the time that are direct counters to the class, but I mean I was winning 1v2’s as shout warr pretty consistently prior to HOT. That doesn’t really mean the class hasn’t been over nerfed. The room for error is too small and often times an error on the class means an immediate death, and with combination of the many weakness rev now has, you have to put yourself in ideal situations almost all the time to get the best out of it.

Revenant is favoured vs condi warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Rev kills condi warr.

No, it’s not. Condi warr has stuns/condi/blocks. Everything rev is weak to. You’re horrible at warrior.

—Coming from the guy with double the hours on warr in comparison to rev.

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Rev kills condi warr.

No, it’s not. Condi warr has stuns/condi/blocks. Everything rev is weak to. You’re not good at warrior.

I am good at warrior, I’m Obindo, using friend’s account atm for forums, mine got temporarily suspended. And yes it is favoured against condi warrior.

Land one stun, condi load up rev… Force rev to play defensive if not already dead. Rotate blocks, evades, land one stun again condi load rev. Rev is dead.

I just gave you perfect formula to kill 99% of revs in game.

in PvP

Huskyboy.1053

Rev kills condi warr.

Go ahead

I didn’t mean with words, I have no plans for tonight, let’s duel. Add me, I’ll be on after 6pm EDT. But what Jay pointed out is correct, Warr has enough CCs to get past Rev’s multiple stunbreaks, and condi Warr plays on Rev’s ultimate weakness, condis. Add in shield 5 for complete protection against UA and Rev’s damage potential is pretty much halved.

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

Rev kills condi warr.

No, it’s not. Condi warr has stuns/condi/blocks. Everything rev is weak to. You’re not good at warrior.

I am good at warrior, I’m Obindo, using friend’s account atm for forums, mine got temporarily suspended. And yes it is favoured against condi warrior.

Land one stun, condi load up rev… Force rev to play defensive if not already dead. Rotate blocks, evades, land one stun again condi load rev. Rev is dead.

You’re talking as if you’re attacking an NPC, rev shouldn’t get hit by skullgrinder btw. It could once via choke in a few duels, but that’s far from a kill. Maybe in low tier it’s different

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

Rev kills condi warr.

Go ahead

I didn’t mean with words, I have no plans for tonight, let’s duel. Add me, I’ll be on after 6pm EDT. But what Jay pointed out is correct, Warr has enough CCs to get past Rev’s multiple stunbreaks, and condi Warr plays on Rev’s ultimate weakness, condis. Add in shield 5 for complete protection against UA and Rev’s damage potential is pretty much halved.

I don’t play rev neither do I play on NA

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Rev kills condi warr.

You’re talking as if you’re attacking an NPC, rev shouldn’t get hit by skullgrinder btw. It could once via choke in a few duels, but that’s far from a kill. Maybe in low tier it’s different

Rev is a melee class. If you can’t land skullgrinder with it’s quick cast time reliably you’re bad. Not only that, you can set it up with a shield #4 before hand, and oh boy if you miss that man you are really terrible. That’s like saying a warr should never land eviscerate on thief/mes in pre-HOT builds. Just a major difference between the good warrs and the bad.

in PvP

Posted by: DEATHsCLAW.1978

DEATHsCLAW.1978

if you are 100-0 in a matter of seconds while having passive blocks and so on you are just braindead..
try playing necro you got 2 evades and a bit of shroud against a burst and thats it.

but besides that how about equipping either yoir resistance traitline or a more defensive amulet? or is that to much asked?

in PvP

JayAction.9056

if you are 100-0 in a matter of seconds while having passive blocks and so on you are just braindead..
try playing necro you got 2 evades and a bit of shroud against a burst and thats it.

but besides that how about equipping either yoir resistance traitline or a more defensive amulet? or is that to much asked?

Rev doesn’t have passive blocks. The rest of your post is pure cluelessnes.

Please guys stop responding if you don’t even know how the class performs. You are cluttering the thread.

in PvP

Posted by: DEATHsCLAW.1978

DEATHsCLAW.1978

Please guys stop responding if you don’t even know how the class performs. You are cluttering the thread.

soothing bastion: applys crystal hybernation (2s block) when struck below 25% health

it was just an example.. and even if you take another GM trait there you got other evade frames on weaponskills

in PvP

JayAction.9056

soothing bastion: applys crystal hybernation (2s block) when struck below 25% health

it was just an example.. and even if you take another GM trait there you got other evade frames on weaponskills

Nobody plays with that trait, and if I have to explain to you why, you’re clueless.

Well I mean you already show you were clueless, but now I’m just cluttering my own thread going back and fourth with you.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Rev kills condi warr.

I just gave you perfect formula to kill 99% of revs in game.

isnt that the rev counter? so… ? U played warrior way to much that is the issue >:}

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

Rev kills condi warr.

Rev is a melee class. If you can’t land skullgrinder with it’s quick cast time reliably you’re bad. Not only that, you can set it up with a shield #4 before hand, and oh boy if you miss that man you are really terrible. That’s like saying a warr should never land eviscerate on thief/mes in pre-HOT builds. Just a major difference between the good warrs and the bad.

Quickness does not enhance skullgrinder’s cast time. If you cannot dodge shield bash (or skullgrinder) consistently you’re bad with a terrible reaction time. You could do skill retargeting with shield bash, but won’t work on good players. Even if u hit shield bash, rev has 3 potential, mostly 2, consecutive stunbreaks… and you have 2 stuns, so it doesn’t matter. Rev has a lot of evade frames, UA and Staff 5 tied with dmg as well it can easily deal a lot of damage without any danger. And it has 2 blocks as well. Rev can 100 0 warrior outside of zerker mode (inside as well, but since u think it’s somehow impossible to dodge anything, I say outside) if not counting for endure pains.

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

In my opinion… In my opinion…

Rev is strong ASF. I really wish sword 2 was one single hit that required the Rev be in 180 range of their target. I wish I could kill an evenly skilled Rev as a Guardian…

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

I wish I could kill an evenly skilled Rev as a Guardian…

It does

in PvP

mrauls.6519

It does

Not when the Revenant knows how to properly use their CDs… I run out of CDs while they do not and eventually they kill me. Kiting them is insanely hard…

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Iain Ross.6903

It does

Not when the Revenant knows how to properly use their CDs… I run out of CDs while they do not and eventually they kill me. Kiting them is insanely hard…

It’s an even matchup.

in PvP

JayAction.9056

Rev kills condi warr.

Quickness does not enhance skullgrinder’s cast time. If you cannot dodge shield bash (or skullgrinder) consistently you’re bad with a terrible reaction time. You could do skill retargeting with shield bash, but won’t work on good players. Even if u hit shield bash, rev has 3 potential, mostly 2, consecutive stunbreaks… and you have 2 stuns, so it doesn’t matter. Rev has a lot of evade frames, UA and Staff 5 tied with dmg as well it can easily deal a lot of damage without any danger. And it has 2 blocks as well. Rev can 100 0 warrior outside of zerker mode (inside as well, but since u think it’s somehow impossible to dodge anything, I say outside) if not counting for endure pains.

Shield bash is easier to land than anything rev has if you are using it correctly. I have 2k hours on warr dude. I played it exclusively prior to HOT, and play it much better than I do Rev currently which I got to legend every season with pretty easily. The timing alone from having to break stun from shield bash is more than enough to land another skill with a half second cast time right after it every single time. The only way you would not be able to land another skill is if rev used the stun break that also creates distance. Have you even played Rev at all at a decent skill level? It’s almost laughable you would even try to argue that shield bash should not land.

in PvP

mrauls.6519

It does

It’s an even matchup.

Are you able to explain why you believe it’s an even matchup?

Guardian’s have a difficult/hard time fighting evenly skilled Revenants, because it’s almost impossible for a Guardian to peel a Revenant off of them. Revenants have multiple tools to work around traps, such as staff 3 & 5 and sword 3 and can shut down a Guardian in melee range very well. So, not being able to peel them, leads to being stuck in melee range, which puts the fight in a Revenant’s favor

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

JayAction.9056

It does

It’s an even matchup.

Guardian’s have a difficult/hard time fighting evenly skilled Revenants, because it’s almost impossible for a Guardian to peel a Revenant off of them. Revenants have multiple tools to work around traps, such as staff 3 & 5 and sword 3 and can shut down a Guardian in melee range very well. So, not being able to peel them, meaning being stuck in melee range, leads to the fight being in a Revenant’s favor

Please no more of these off topic posts. If you have trouble dealing with revs create a different thread. Or you know what, send me an in game mail and I will give you detailed instructions on how to beat them.

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Wait…you mean Revs were nerfed to the point that they actually take some skill to play and kill stuff? Holy crap! Who knew balancing Revs was possible. And yet, they’re still extremely powerful when played well, just like how every profession should be. But they actually now die when played poorly, just like how every profession should be?

Also, I just want to go over this whole stability debate. I’m going to go over all of a Rev’s methods for gaining stability:

- Legendary Dwarf Stance has Inspiring Reinforcement on a 10 second CD. Now LDS isn’t viable. So don’t complain that your Ret’s OP stability got nerfed to require skill. Try suggesting ways to make LDS stance viable without making it OP.
- Retribution line has stability on evade. This was actually sort of a buff too. If you are out of endurance and maybe LAS is on CD, you can use UR or SotM to gain stability now. This “nerf” actually gives you more ways to gain stability through this trait. On the other hand, you have less control over when you get it, but then you also have to think about whether you want to use an evade skill and potentially proc the stability when you might want to save it for a few seconds later. It now requires skill and thought instead of mindless dodging.
- Herald line gives an extra stack of stability when you gain stability

I might have missed something, but it’s true that Revs don’t have much stability, but what they do have is actually really powerful. Even with so little access, you’re stability is still far more reliable than Eles and Mesmers, who have bad stability access and require traits, super long CDs, or super long cast time. But all you need to do is evade one attack and get two stacks from one passive trait and one selected trait. I will give you this. The Herald trait shouldn’t be GM. It only applies to a whole two skills. Honestly, it might be more suitable in Retribution or even Salvation, which actually should have more stability IMO.

Now, let’s look at all your stun breaks:

- Riposting Shadows in LAS costs a good chunk of energy, but has no CD. It also evades and gives endurance.
- Rite of the Great Dwarf costs 50 energy and has a long cast time. It can also proc from a Ret trait.
- Facet of Darkness → Gaze of Darkness doesn’t cost any energy, but instead drains energy whenever FoD is active.
- Facet of Light → Infuse Light, while not breaking stuns, can be used while stunned, as long as Facet of Light is active when being CCed.

Salvation is lacking a stun break, which it really should have being a support stance. Revs don’t have many stun breaks, but what they do have is still pretty powerful, especially RS. Also, I didn’t even go over skills that remove conditions, including crippling, chill and immobilize.

Lastly, let’s look at methods that completely prevent CCs from hitting you in the first place without stability. These are called evades, blocks, immunities and probably other names I’m forgetting. Being skilled allows you to use these at proper times to avoid being hit by CCs and even condition attacks. Here are these abilities. It’s a long list:

- Your dodges, which you have two of and can get more through waiting, waiting for less time with vigor or waiting for even less time with RS.
- Riposting Shadows evades and gives back endurance for more dodges.
- Phase Smash with Hammer evades for half a second.
- Warding Rift with Staff blocks for two seconds. This also applies blind.
- Surge of the Mists with Staff evades, CCs, does huge damage and is only on a 20 second CD.
- Unrelenting Assault with MH Sword evades and does massive damage to a single target, but not as much to multiple targets.
- Duelist’s Preparation with OH Sword blocks for 2.25 seconds.
- Crystal Hibernation with Shield blocks for 3 seconds and heals a little.

You have way more sustain abilities to avoid being hit by CCs in the first place. A good Rev has no excuse to complain about CCs. I haven’t even gone into CCs that just prevent your enemy from even casting CCs in the first place.

One more thing I should remind you about. All this, is after all the nerfs you’ve received. But Revs are over nerfed. kittening get real. You’re ability to avoid CCs and damage at all is OP, let alone your crazy high damage. Other professions actually have to sacrifice sustain and survivability to do a fraction of your damage. The most you have to sacrifice is stability on evade.

in PvP

mrauls.6519

It does

It’s an even matchup.

Guardian’s have a difficult/hard time fighting evenly skilled Revenants, because it’s almost impossible for a Guardian to peel a Revenant off of them. Revenants have multiple tools to work around traps, such as staff 3 & 5 and sword 3 and can shut down a Guardian in melee range very well. So, not being able to peel them, meaning being stuck in melee range, leads to the fight being in a Revenant’s favor

Please no more of these off topic posts. If you have trouble dealing with revs create a different thread. Or you know what, send me an in game mail and I will give you detailed instructions on how to beat them.

Okay, if you want me to be more to the point:

Revenant changes to date have been justified. They are very strong and competent fighters in melee range. They out perform many professions, and I want more changes to be made to them. There

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

JayAction.9056

^^^Your post begins with suggesting methods of dealing with things in ways the are sub-optimal and would make rev worse than how I am already playing it .I honestly can’t be kittened to respond to every single thing you are off base about with that huge wall of text.

Please guys if you aren’t aware of how this class performs don’t keep posting.

in PvP

mrauls.6519

Oh, and Revenants have tons of ways to avoid/block/free themselves from stuns… The heck?

Legend swap is a free stunbreak… You get 50 energy… If you swapped to Shrio, you can immediately use Riposting Shadows to stunbreak again if you need to… You also recover energy… If you legend swapped to Glint, you can immediately use Facet of Darkness to stunbreak and AoE blind fools… You can’t be stunned while Unrelenting Assault is active…. Staff 3 blocks attacks…. On a got darn 12 second CD…. Surge of the Mists lets you do damage AND evade……. Shield 5 will let you block for 3 seconds and heal… Facet of Light will let you face tank…… Then you can think about traits that give stability….

C’mon man. Be a grown man about this. You sound like you don’t want anyone disagreeing with you. What you’re saying doesn’t make sense to me. Revenant is strong as hell

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos