Rev sword 3 - No counter play?

in PvP

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

To all the people saying double dodge, lol. They have other good damaging skills, what are we supposed to do against those now that 2 whole dodges where spent on one skill? What are necros supposed to do for the 10 seconds where they don’t have dodges anymore? Also, 1vs1s are relevant in pvp, and should be considered for balance. I’m not saying rev as a whole is OP, but skills that deal this much damage, even if only in 1vs1, and provide you with no options other than double dodge, block, or invuln on a 12 second cd aren’t well implemented.

I’d be all for the damage going back up, damage going up in multi-target situations, and/or the initial cast being made instant if it meant I could actually punish for using the skill improperly.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

To all the people saying double dodge, lol. They have other good damaging skills

actually they don’t. unrelenting assault is the only skill that makes sense dodging on sword. the rest is auto attacks.

on staff it’s skill 5 and on hammer it’s skill 2, 3 and 5 if you’re too lazy to walk out of them.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

To all the people saying double dodge, lol. They have other good damaging skills

actually they don’t. unrelenting assault is the only skill that makes sense dodging on sword. the rest is auto attacks.

on staff it’s skill 5 and on hammer it’s skill 2, 3 and 5 if you’re too lazy to walk out of them.

Ignore their high basic attack damage that does more than UA does.

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

More complains again, this cancer truly never dies.

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

Counter play? Retaliation, fire aura, chaos armor, fire field…

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Counter play? Retaliation, fire aura, chaos armor, fire field…

Retaliation you have a point on that way you do 2.1k to him while he does 6k+ to you on a power built retaliation. Fire Aura and Chaos Armor have a 1 second cooldown on hits so that will get you only 2-3 procs. Don’t know what you even mean by fire fields but he is evading any border type skills.

in PvP

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Skills that are unevadable like Guardian Walls will still trip or apply their CC to the Revenant – so a hammer or staff guardian should be able to use positioning to counter the evade frame on Sword 3, same as necro.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Skills that are unevadable like Guardian Walls will still trip or apply their CC to the Revenant – so a hammer or staff guardian should be able to use positioning to counter the evade frame on Sword 3, same as necro.

No it doesn’t, I tried dancing around a Dragon’s Maw today and it did nothing, most I could do was trap him in it after it ended for 2 seconds before it disappeared.

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Why haven’t I seen a Ring of Warding double bounce an opponent through Test of Faith as they try to dodge through, and follow up with Banish? 3-4 crossings with the only counterplay being Invuln/stability. It might be hard to pull off, but sounds fun.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I just double dodge the rev’s sword 3 skill since its only way to do damage.

Uhm, hammer and staff don’t deal dmg? Then those 5k+ hits must be imagination i guess …

I dont see many staff revanents but the 3 and 5 skill on hammer are very telegraphed and for me easy to avoid. On great sword and 3 or 5 skill gets me out of the way for either and on weapon swap you get another dodge.

I try to catch and avoid 3 skills on the revanent. I still lose 1 vs 1 to them but they are very close fights either way. I still have problems with the old d/d ele meta build aswell as the scrappers who stack might and fury for 40 sec with protection on a pure sustain build and then go rampage.

Let me say it is lame that Engy being better at rampage then my PURE GLASS WARRIOR drives me insane.

in PvP

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

It is not just the sword. The hammer also does way too much damage. You need to understand the Revenant was not able to swap weapons initially and thus every weapon skill was over tuned. People are hitting 5k crits in PvP with the hammer auto attack or 10-15k with hammer 2.

Of course the revenant has 20+ might stacks but that is not too hard to manage considering that herald is a boon bot.

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

revs aren’t really strong enough for us to be having this discussion. they don’t have much going on for them besides shiro/glint.

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

unrelenting assault:

- dodge it
- block it
- stand next to a wall
- stand next to allies / ai
- interrupt it, casting time is 3/4s
- go into stealth

infuse light:

- don’t attack when heal is up
- burst when not in glint
- watch enemy buffs
- use your brain
- don’t brainlessly spam your aoe
- poke until rev is forced to activate heal
- bait the heal

crystal hybernation:

- everything that is unblockable: phoenix, mirrorblade, toolkit pull, traps, etc

other than its damage revenant is weak. there are so many counters to revenants…

Lol what, so much sustain on Revenant it’s a joke. 2 3 second blocks healing 4k each per 25 seconds, Guardian heal skill Shelter is 2 second block for 4.5k every 30 seconds. 2 second evade every 12 seconds, movement impairing conditions removed every 6-9 seconds of Shiro regen giving .75 second evade and 50 endurance for another .75 second evade and nearly 2 uses ready the moment you swap back to it. 2 heals one doing 6k damage and healing every 30 seconds and one doing 2k and healing you for any damage taken for 4 seconds, longer than the Warrior version even if you take the trait and that has a cast time. 2k heal every 15 seconds with protection in an AoE.

He he he you play same game ?

Guardian.

Mace+Focus+LB

Mace 3-block + massive DMG
Focus 4-blind + heal
Focus 5-block five attacks + massive DMG

F2 – AOE 4k heal + regen + 1.2k DMG + 3 sec imobil
F3 – 7 sec block + protection + aegis + retaliation

Shelter – 4.6k heal 2 sec block.
Fragmens of Faith – Breake stun – 10x aegis = 10x block.
Renewed Focus – 3 sec Invurnerable and RESET F1,F2,F3

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
OupĂ­ lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

infuse light is 3s.

Guess they nerfed it, either way it has a cast speed advantage plus it gives regeneration, but since they still got 6k from Shiro and 4kx2 and 2k from shield it’s free.

Stop making numbers up, the Shirt heal is pitiful unless you actually manage to land so decent damage with it Wings of Resolve heals more on Dragon Hunter and t teleports you out of range.

Anyone with a brain will wait for crystal hibernation to end, CC the rev and kill them

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Shiro/Glint Rev with shield has more healing than pretty much every other dps class/build even if you never get hit during glint heal – which is unrealistic in actual combat.
Shiro heal: 216 hp/s (+ ~ 5k unavoidable extra dmg)
Glint base heal: 62 hp/s
Shield 4: 129 hp/s
Shield 5: 195 hp/s

Thats 602 hp/s without regen, lifesteal, passiv healing from retribution gm trait, passive Crystal Hibernation and extra heal through dmg during glint heal. So the actual healing is even higher.

Normal medi guard has about 520 hps/s from Healskill, meditations and virtue. DH is similar i guess (F2 is stronger but they usually give up some meditations).
Warrior about 460 hp/s from Signet + Adrenal Health.
Ranger about 500 from Healskill + some regen,
and so on …

Now lots of healing doesn’t make a build automatically op. But just stop saying, rev has bad healing if you don’t hit massively into glint heal – this is just not true.

(edited by UmbraNoctis.1907)

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Shiro/Glint Rev with shield has more healing than pretty much every other dps class/build even if you never get hit during glint heal – which is unrealistic in actual combat.

Thats 602 hp/s without regen, lifesteal, passiv healing from retribution gm trait, passive Crystal Hibernation and extra heal through dmg during glint heal. So the actual healing is even higher.

Normal medi guard has about 520 hps/s from Healskill, meditations and virtue. DH is similar i guess (F2 is stronger but they usually give up some meditations).
and so on …

Now lots of healing doesn’t make a build automatically op. But just stop saying, rev has bad healing if you don’t hit massively into glint heal – this is just not true.

Assuming you use everything off cd..hint you dont. Also please provide numbers with poison now as rev has 0 condi removal. Ranger alone from we heal as one has about 520hp/s now btw

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

in PvP

UmbraNoctis.1907

Not using skills of cd is the same for all classes – so irrelevant.
Poison affect all classes too. Rev more than some (not all) other classes, true, but rev can have at least some condi remove (on legend swap and/or staff, sigils), can block/evade some poison application and not all classes/builds have decent access to poison.

Just out of curiosity, does poison affect the healing from dmg during glint heal?

Edit: Rangers WhaO traited is 488 hp/s (505 with nature magic). TU + perma regen would be 555 hp/s, which is the max healing for a viable power ranger build. I didn’t even count regen and a lot other healing sources for the rev so the calculation is already in favour of the revenant.

in PvP

Posted by: Gabriell.4856

Gabriell.4856

So, during the beta weekend, they decided to give the Rev sword 3 an evade attached to it. Their reasoning was that when you used it, you’d get locked into this animation which would get you killed by a boss.

I immediately thought: It’s ok, this CAN’T stick. Ranger sword 1, Thief dagger 2, and many other skills in the game lock you into an animation creating the exact same issue, but instead of these classes getting evades it’s simply a “Learn to play” issue where using your abilities at the RIGHT time is more important then just using them when ever you feel like it.

However it has stuck. So now we see Rev’s with this ability that gives them straight up immunity giving the player ‘playing’ the class time to drink some coffee, and those not playing Rev have one way to counter this: Dodge. Twice.

You can’t fight back. You can’t CC them. You can only /sit and watch them float around in the air waiting for your turn to actually deal damage.

So unless im missing some thing, this skill has literally no counter play, it’s like if a thief’s pistol whip also teleported the thief to you the entire time the skill were active, allowing him to land all the damage of the skill.

I mean, it wouldn’t be so bad, if in full dps gear it did upwards of 1000 total damage, not 6k. Given how egregiously defensive this skill is, while still doing so much damage it need some sort of fix.

No counterplay needed. Instead, buff other skill. Suggest Anet give evade for the full duration of 100hB, give full evade to thief AA, etc.

in PvP

Posted by: Star.8401

Star.8401

To all the people saying double dodge, lol. They have other good damaging skills, what are we supposed to do against those now that 2 whole dodges where spent on one skill? What are necros supposed to do for the 10 seconds where they don’t have dodges anymore? Also, 1vs1s are relevant in pvp, and should be considered for balance. I’m not saying rev as a whole is OP, but skills that deal this much damage, even if only in 1vs1, and provide you with no options other than double dodge, block, or invuln on a 12 second cd aren’t well implemented.

I’d be all for the damage going back up, damage going up in multi-target situations, and/or the initial cast being made instant if it meant I could actually punish for using the skill improperly.

I bet you stand in a Warriors Hundred Blades then complain about how much Damage it does.

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Not using skills of cd is the same for all classes – so irrelevant.

Actually it isn’t, everything except auto attacks have energy requirements on a Rev, so when the stunbreak costs 30 energy, the idea that after you’ve broken stun, you can waste 10 spamming shield 4 just because it is off cooldown, when there may be much better use of your remaining energy, be it another skill or to hold off a little for shield 5 or something, is idiotic.

There are big differences between HPS in theory and in practice, when classes have different mechanics and different degrees of trade offs (zero trade off in some cases), Rev is pretty active with actual decisions to be made and trade offs to be decided with energy use and actually having to think about using the heal skills that require hits or to take damage, compared to the relatively brainless passiveness of most HPS in this game like, healing signet, TU, Oakheart Salve , etc.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in PvP

UmbraNoctis.1907

True. But other classes can loose healing too. Guard who uses JI for the engage, looses the healing from it. Or using the virtue active to remove condis, results in healing loss. A ranger who uses WHaO to copy boons, can loose healing. The actual healing depends on many different factors, not only for the rev. So i was just talking about the potential healing from those skills, which are easy to calculate. I did NOT count things like lifesteal, passive shield 5, dmg during glint heal, … which can increase the healing for revenent by a massive amount.

Edit: Uhm, TU is an active skill, brainless use can get you killed due to long castttime and lack of burstheal. Oakheart salve gives only regen, which revenant has access too. Warrior has only passive heal, yes, but that’s not always an advantage.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

I bet you stand in a Warriors Hundred Blades then complain about how much Damage it does.

→ Has HB such range or its rather small cone?
→ Does HB makes Warrior yolo untargetable and damage immune?
→ You really want compare current Revenant with current Warrior state?

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

I don’t understand what kind of kittened fetish does arena net have with kittened mechanics and skills that are overly-forgiving and easy to use?

thief steal works through walls, huge range, no aim nothing just tab and press button , 50 effects + stealth and stealth itself is also another uncounterable mechanic
guardian has the same
revenant has several of these brainless gap-closer teleport mechanics
mesmer ofcourse

Why can’t you make more classes like warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

If you dodge / block / invu a thief’s steal, he’s literally done for and has to disengage tho. It’s all his momentum gone.

Revenant is like ten time more forgiving than thief, while doing more damage, being more survivable, and having the same +1 power.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

-> Has HB such range or its rather small cone?
-> Does HB makes Warrior yolo untargetable and damage immune?
-> You really want compare current Revenant with current Warrior state?

People crying just want to butcher the Revenant enough so it becomes a Warrior 2.0 in the sense of being really lackluster, same thing warrior went through.

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: Wishes.3021

Wishes.3021

You guys are crazy. UA has so many counter plays it’s ridiculous
If you’re a Mesmer you have clones and the damage is instantly 1/3 or less. Or you could stealth, or pop a distortion, or even dodge and eat a little bit
Engi stealth or spawn gyro to cut damage in half and dodge once – most damage mitigated
Teef stealth or interrupt with pistol 4
Ranger pet – damage is halved combined with 1 dodge mitigates most damage
Ele shocking aura interrupts – mist form or burning speed and a dodge
Warrior, infinite dodges or endure?? GS 3 and 1 dodge?? Shield block?
Do I really have to go on? UA is literally 90% of a revs entire weapon set pressure and is stupid easy to avoid

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

If you’re a Mesmer you have clones and the damage is instantly 1/3 or less. Or you could stealth, or pop a distortion, or even dodge and eat a little bit
Engi stealth or spawn gyro to cut damage in half and dodge once – most damage mitigated
Do I really have to go on? UA is literally 90% of a revs entire weapon set pressure and is stupid easy to avoid

Thanks for bringing this up. I can’t stand how big the l2p issue is here with some few people.

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Thanks for bringing this up. I can’t stand how big the l2p issue is here with some few people.

Rofl, with the exception of shocking aura, all he offered was “Dodge, block, invuln, or tank it”. Other than that, stealth doesn’t break a channeled attack, and you can’t “interrupt with pistol 4” since you can’t hit an evading target.

So yeah, certainly a l2p issue -_-u

in PvP

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

When they use it on you, retreat to your teammates and watch them scramble to get away as your people beat him to death.

No.

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

Rofl, with the exception of shocking aura, all he offered was “Dodge, block, invuln, or tank it”. Other than that, stealth doesn’t break a channeled attack, and you can’t “interrupt with pistol 4” since you can’t hit an evading target.

So yeah, certainly a l2p issue -_-u

You can interrupt with pistol 4 or stealth when they do the animation for it. I’ve been interrupted before due to the intro animation on my Rev.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

rofl pls

mesmer = ive said it many times its the most broken class, don’t even bring it up
same with thief
same with engineer
these 3 classes are insanely kittening dumb and forgiving and easy and op

ranger pet? pls, 1 UA oneshots you if you play power ranger and nobody wants to play an archer and be a kittened druid (or so i thought)
ele shocking aura is 25+ sec cd,
warrior infinite dodges? 2 dodges, 4 at most with whirlwind and energy sigil

do you realize that this ua kitten has like 10 sec cd while literally everything u listed is high cd and once you waste your resources you’re exposed to everything else, like you don’t need your dodges to dodge other stuff in this game? lol please

not to mention that revenant auto attacks do same damage as all hits of warrior 100b for some reason , literally 6k per auto

its still not as bad as thief tho, spam 3 for free gap closer insane dmg unblockable blind u literally dont need any other buttons

in PvP

Morwath.9817

its still not as bad as thief tho, spam 3 for free gap closer insane dmg unblockable blind u literally dont need any other buttons

But Thief dies if you just look at him.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

You guys talking about HPS are forgetting to add in the fact Revenants are blocking or evading for half the battle. Medi Guardian only has 3 second invulnerability once a battle and maybe 2 seconds block on heal skill, power Ranger has at most a 6 second physical immunity and 2 second ranged block. Warrior has 8-10 seconds of immunity to both damage types once a battle and possibly a 3 second block, then he dies. Revenant has 6 seconds of block on lower cooldowns, 2 seconds of evade every 12 seconds, 3 seconds of god mode every 30 seconds and 2 .75 evades per 6-9 seconds of regen.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

it should have never got an evade for pvp imo.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

You guys talking about HPS are forgetting to add in the fact Revenants are blocking or evading for half the battle. Medi Guardian only has 3 second invulnerability once a battle and maybe 2 seconds block on heal skill, power Ranger has at most a 6 second physical immunity and 2 second ranged block. Warrior has 8-10 seconds of immunity to both damage types once a battle and possibly a 3 second block, then he dies. Revenant has 6 seconds of block on lower cooldowns, 2 seconds of evade every 12 seconds, 3 seconds of god mode every 30 seconds and 2 .75 evades per 6-9 seconds of regen.

Lets just make up stuff for the sake of creating argument. Stopped reading at blocking and evading half the battle. Rev goes down quick when focused on, as with any damage build. What exactly is it that ur trying to achieve/imply, that rev is godmode 1v1 or can take on groups?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Lets just make up stuff for the sake of creating argument. Stopped reading at blocking and evading half the battle. Rev goes down quick when focused on, as with any damage build. What exactly is it that ur trying to achieve/imply, that rev is godmode 1v1 or can take on groups?

Next time try reading.

in PvP

Posted by: Koviko.3248

Koviko.3248

I love this thread.

Tell people to L2P, but then don’t help them learn.

gg

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Next time try reading.

My question still stands, i really dont get what ur trying to get at

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Next time try reading.

My question still stands, i really dont get what ur trying to get at

and so on …

This is what my post was mainly directed at. Revenant has more healing than these other damage builds yet also has more defenses.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

It’s just a broken skill, combined with two heals, evades (Shiro) and block on shield (Glint) Revenants are too tanky and too mobile at same time.

To tanky!? Have you played a rev before?

in PvP

Morwath.9817

It’s just a broken skill, combined with two heals, evades (Shiro) and block on shield (Glint) Revenants are too tanky and too mobile at same time.

To tanky!? Have you played a rev before?

Have you played a Thief? Now figure what means squishy.

in PvP

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

I love this thread.

gg

Someone gave a class by class breakdown of ways to deal with this skill…. What more could you really ask for?

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

I love this thread.

gg

Someone gave a class by class breakdown of ways to deal with this skill…. What more could you really ask for?

A solution for Necro.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

I immediately thought: It’s ok, this CAN’T stick. Ranger sword 1, Thief dagger 2, and many other skills in the game lock you into an animation creating the exact same issue, but instead of these classes getting evades it’s simply a “Learn to play” issue where using your abilities at the RIGHT time is more important then just using them when ever you feel like it.

Love it, yes I remember the L2p conversations.

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

No counter play to Unrelenting assualt? U mean besides dodging blocking etc right? Double dodge basicly mitigates 90% of the dmg.

I think phase traversal is a much bigger issue when used properly. Hell without Phase traversal revs are absurdly easy to kite. And if ppl learn to stop attacking when the rev pops his glint heal the rev dies really fast aswell.

Yeah double dodging, that requirement seems totally balanced… Right… Not like they can follow up with any big attacks after that that might need dodging…

RIIIIGHT….

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

Hmmm

Burning Speed
Flanking Strike
Whirlwind Attack
Blurred Frenzy
Swoop

I could keep going, but the number of attacks that allow you to attack your target while evading or immune to damage is pretty long.

We should all be pretty familiar with how to deal with these kinds of skills by now.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Hmmm

Burning Speed
Flanking Strike
Whirlwind Attack
Blurred Frenzy
Swoop

I could keep going, but the number of attacks that allow you to attack your target while evading or immune to damage is pretty long.

We should all be pretty familiar with how to deal with these kinds of skills by now.

Not even going to bother on anything but Blurred Frenzy because the rest are kittened. Blurred Frenzy doesn’t teleport you on top of the person while you are doing it, by simply moving out of the way you stop taking damage. UA also does nearly double the base damage and has more than double the power scaling while giving 7 stacks of might.

in PvP

hackks.3687

Hmmm

Burning Speed
Flanking Strike
Whirlwind Attack
Blurred Frenzy
Swoop

Not even going to bother on anything but Blurred Frenzy because the rest are kittened. Blurred Frenzy doesn’t teleport you on top of the person while you are doing it, by simply moving out of the way you stop taking damage. UA also does nearly double the base damage and has more than double the power scaling while giving 7 stacks of might.

So you’ve clearly never played Mesmer before as you would clearly know that Illusionary Leap comes before the Blurred Frenzy and Shatter and take you straight to your target and immobilizes them.

How about this though: the mere fact you know its coming should be solution enough for you to prepare to deal with it.

Seriously, stop playing the victim waiting for the devs to save you with a magical patch and get proactive. It is not a show stopper. Stop being dramatic.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll

(edited by hackks.3687)

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Hmmm

Burning Speed
Flanking Strike
Whirlwind Attack
Blurred Frenzy
Swoop

So you’ve clearly never played Mesmer before as you would clearly know that Illusionary Leap comes before the Blurred Frenzy and Shatter and take you straight to your target and immobilizes them.

How about this though: the mere fact you know its coming should be solution enough for you to prepare to deal with it.

Seriously, stop playing the victim waiting for the devs to save you with a magical patch and get proactive. It is not a show stopper. Stop being dramatic.

So you clearly don’t know how to fight Mesmers because Illusionary Leap should always be dodged.

in PvP

hackks.3687

Hmmm

Burning Speed
Flanking Strike
Whirlwind Attack
Blurred Frenzy
Swoop

So you clearly don’t know how to fight Mesmers because Illusionary Leap should always be dodged.

So you’re that guy who has to twist and fabricate the context in order to keep himself in the conversation. No wonder you’re struggling against singular skills.

I’m done here.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll