Revenant Hate

Revenant Hate

in PvP

Posted by: Adjust.6903

Adjust.6903

Shut uuuuuuuppppppp.

Come to the forums to check out threads and all I see is revenant qq, probably from guys who keep dying to revs with No idea how to play one. Go make a rev and learn how to play it then go back to your class and you’ll find it’s a hella lot easier. I personally play tempest, chrono and condi reaper and all 3 have no problems at all vs revenant.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

Posted by: worminator.5174

worminator.5174

Try druid and you will make the experience that you can do nothing. Laughed when i saw your list. Tempest? Diamond Skin+ Shout! Problem solved. Condireaper? Bonncoruption + Conditransfer! Problem solved. Chrono? (Maybe bunker) Perma evade+block! Problem solved. And no, i will not shut up. Its called discussion. Try to be nice and let other people share their opinion.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

Posted by: tarcheg.4872

tarcheg.4872

Try druid and you will make the experience that you can do nothing. Laughed when i saw your list. Tempest? Diamond Skin+ Shout! Problem solved. Condireaper? Bonncoruption + Conditransfer! Problem solved. Chrono? (Maybe bunker) Perma evade+block! Problem solved. And no, i will not shut up. Its called discussion. Try to be nice and let other people share their opinion.

Sure, discussion is good but tbh I don’t see your point.

You say rev gets beaten by (at least) 3 classes but because the class you play is at a disadvantage against rev, rev needs a nerf? You didn’t say anything about nerfs, I know, but that’s what I’m getting when reading the first sentence of your post.

If you want a discussion then maybe start by explaining why you can’t do anything and what you would change.

I have made the experience that druids can do quite well against revs by just focusing on surviving (druids have a bunch of condi removal and healing) and let their pet do the damage.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

worminator.5174

Sure, discussion is good but tbh I don’t see your point.

You say rev gets beaten by (at least) 3 classes but because the class you play is at a disadvantage against rev, rev needs a nerf? You didn’t say anything about nerfs, I know, but that’s what I’m getting when reading the first sentence of your post.

If you want a discussion then maybe start by explaining why you can’t do anything and what you would change.

I have made the experience that druids can do quite well against revs by just focusing on surviving (druids have a bunch of condi removal and healing) and let their pet do the damage.

Did i mentioned one time that i asked for nerf? I only said that for some classes its not a l2p issue, its just an hard counter.

Let the pet kill him? Right, thats skillful gameplay to let the ai do the work, not. And we talk about pvp, not wvw. People rotate, capping matters. How long does it take until another mate join the rev? Maybe i get the cap after 3 minutes if i let the pet do the work. Great idea!

Bunch of condiremoval? Made me laugh. Glyphs have delay and iam forced to stand in it, signet has an 60s cooldown, druid condiremove gets hardcountered by boonremove from rev. Zero regen= zero af= zero condiremove. The only thing i want to state is, that the op thinks he is so good, but in the end he just had better options with his classes. Saying to the rest “shut up” because he have countermechanics is my problem. So yes my first sentence was intended as i wrote it. OP should play druid and recognize, that not only skill, but also classmechanic matters. And maybe, just maybe, he will see that he got carried one or two times by his build, and not by his personal skill. cheers

And to be objective: The most played class in eu tournaments is (condi)-revanent. OP? Maybe not! Unbalanced compared to other classes? Maybe! Tell me why many esl groups take 2 condirevs in their teamcomp? Why cannot any other class take the place of the second condirev?

(edited by worminator.5174)

Revenant Hate

in PvP

tarcheg.4872

Did i mentioned one time that i asked for nerf? I only said that for some classes its not a l2p issue, its just an impossible hard counter.

You didn’t say anything about nerfs, I know, but that’s what I’m getting when reading the first sentence of your post.

And how is rev a hard counter to druid exactly? Sure resistance counters condis but druids still have their pet which does enough damage to pressure revs (as I mentioned in my first post already).
Maybe it’s not only a learn2read but also a l2p issue in your case.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

tarcheg.4872

Bunch of condiremoval? Made me laugh. Glyphs have delay and iam forced to stand in it, signet has an 60s cooldown, druid condiremove gets hardcountered by boonremove from rev. Zero regen= zero af= zero condiremove. The only thing i want to state is, that the op thinks he is so good, but in the end he just had better options with his classes. Saying to the rest “shut up” because he have countermechanics is my problem.

I see you edited your post and added that part. You also forgot the best condi removal for druids – Emphatic Bond. 3 condi removal on a 10s cd. If thats no condi removal then I don’t know what is.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

worminator.5174

Emphatic Bond? Another random, passive condioncleanse. Made my day. Did you said pet should kill the rev. Pet is dead in teamfight before. Dead pet= Zero condicleanse. Most rangers didnt took this trait pre addon? Why? Its random! Now we take it because their is no other option. Wilderness knowledge didnt work well with druid.

(edited by worminator.5174)

Revenant Hate

in PvP

tarcheg.4872

I was talking about druid vs rev in a 1v1. In a team fight it’s not the job of one player to kill another one but much more killing someone through assisting etc.

And if you don’t see how good Emphatic Bond is vs condi classes then it’s no wonder you are having a tough time. 3 conds cleared every 10 seconds. That’s more than other classes have all together…

Revenant Hate

in PvP

Posted by: Zaerah.1630

Zaerah.1630

People are qq’ing because revenant is overpowered.

I also happened to watch helseths stream yesterday, who is one of the best players in eu, whose opinion about revenant was also along the lines of “stupidly overpowered” and said it is only going to get worse when people learn to play it perfectly.

Revenant Hate

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

Talking about pets but I’d love to wave in the direction of condition damage.
Teasing someone with condi to force him out of condi cleanse and then dropping a huge load of damage over time abilities doesn’t smell skillful as well (the very concept of “press the button and watch someone die over time” is silly but this is just my personal opinion).
Toughness could reduce condi damage and it would be fine because the rate of condi cleanse you can muster and condi application capabilities are definitely not balanced (well it should be that way as condi builds would be useless otherwise, we could use something more than just our condi cleanse to withstand the grand cluster of condition spam mostly during teamfights).
Because if you get ambushed with a juicy stack of burn/torment/confusion/bleed and find yourself out of condi cleanse because you used it earlier to save yourself, then you just watch your health pool melt while your enemy can /laugh.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

(edited by Rodzynald.5897)