Reward system

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: PimmoZ.5497

PimmoZ.5497

Dear ArenaNet,

I only have one question. Why do you use such an excessive reward system in spvp? I’m at the point where I don’t bother opening the boxes because 99,99% is garbage.

I think I speak for the most of players that it is much better when u have a goal for a reward that takes time and effort and you can put time in it to get it. Now there’s a small chance that there will be something valuable in it and a really really small chance something you actually want.

The old system was much better where you could progress through gear outfits because you had something to work for. Now it’s just a real pain … to even open the boxes because I have a like 50 boxes after playing for a while.

Also adding some new maps with different objectives would be nice.

Thanks for reading this,

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: Runewolf.8456

Runewolf.8456

pretty much agree the only reliable thing you can get out of the new tracks is weapon skins.

Reward system

in PvP

PimmoZ.5497

Bump, bump bump bump like this :0

Attachments:

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

they really should add a couple of different tracks aimed more at people who have been playing awhile and the things they would want/need. things like tomes in every track is silly to me.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

That’s one thing I really liked about my Asheron’s Call days. It took a lot of effort, but once you finally crafted that Atlan Weapon, Greater Shadow Armor, Composite Bow, etc you really felt like you had something great.

But all of these are PvE types of things. I really don’t see how you make PvP rewards more meaningful. They’re all just a grind and a PvP players really don’t want/need any of it.

Reward system

in PvP

PimmoZ.5497

Spot on Atherakhia, all this pve crap…

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

eh’ you can always sell them for gold, or salvage and sell. you get basically the same rewards are you get from doing dungeons in pvp, pretty great if you ask me.

that being said.. a fractal reward track, even if it took longer would be great.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Reward system

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

What it was supposed to do was provide enough materials in six months work in PvP to craft a legendary. Instead it may take years haha