Rezzing nerfed

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Since the last balanced patch, rezzing had been nerfed. (removal of mercy rune and quickness not working on it anymore)

This (with stomp) is something that bunker/support were bringing to a match.

I understand that having DPS/Bruisers rezzing like support (quickness or mercy) was not balanced.

So can you give some more love to healing power and use a scaling coefficient based on this to help revive a bit faster?

Cleric amulet is the support ammy of the game. The healing power don’t scale great with healing/regen, so people prefer to play with something else.

For those guard, ele, druids or scrapper… can we have some more utilities tie to healing power since you nerfed our playstyle a lot with the last patch?

Thank you,
Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

For the longest time ensuring stomps and rez were one of the main functions of bunker guardians a build that a-net basically killed when they removed vitality from traitlines and imo the most balanced bunker there ever was in pvp. A-net should help bring that build back lots of players loved it. I don’t want to play a clown bow user.

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

stomping is already hard enough with the b/s amount of interrupts flying around since HoT

and considering all the healing and defense options added you shouldnt let to get yourself downed on the first place

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

stomping is already hard enough with the b/s amount of interrupts flying around since HoT

and considering all the healing and defense options added you shouldnt let to get yourself downed on the first place

Obviously, Scissor want to get better than Rock in trying to get it become paper.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Obviously, Scissor want to get better than Rock in trying to get it become paper.

lol, everyone is subject to the downed state, what you are saying is non-sense

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

A main thief want to kill people and hate to see them rez because they can’t cleave enough. This is looking bad for the thief and great for the support.

DPS are scissor and rock are bunker. Paper is your condi build that DPS eat for diner.

If you can’t read that, sorry the none-sense is not on my side.

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

What if I told you… one person shouldn’t be able to res through 3 people cleaving.

Attachments:

(edited by TheBlackLeech.9360)

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Lexander.4579

A main thief want to kill people and hate to see them rez because they can’t cleave enough. This is looking bad for the thief and great for the support.

DPS are scissor and rock are bunker. Paper is your condi build that DPS eat for diner.

im not playing the usual sheep thief build you see around so i dont burst people instantly, im playing a bruiser thief build with a staff so you can feel free to quit these silly arguements of yours directed to my personality or playstyle since you seem to miss the mark all the time

you wont win games if downed people wont get stomped ever or games are going to be like that bullkitten we’ve had from HoT release till jan 26th

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

im not playing the usual sheep thief build you see around so i dont burst people instantly, im playing a bruiser thief build with a staff so you can feel free to quit these silly arguements of yours directed to my personality or playstyle since you seem to miss the mark all the time

you wont win games if downed people wont get stomped ever or games are going to be like that bullkitten we’ve had from HoT release till jan 26th

Bruiser thief seems fun/interesting. Can you link your build please?

Rezzing nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

What if I told you… one person shouldn’t be able to res through 3 people cleaving.

Lol, so this.

Honestly, I think there’s enough counterplay now to rezzing and stomping. There’s still ways to secure a rez and ways to speed it up, especially after the Search and Rescue change.

You gotta remember that quickness stomping was also nerfed on this patch and the only quick stomp comes from a squishy thief.