Rip gw2 pvp...

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

It was already dead but this patch is straight up garbage. For real thinking about quitting gw2 after 3 years…yall suck.

-Magswag

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

And the lord said unto Felicia: “Fare thee well!”

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: RaGe.9834

RaGe.9834

It was already dead but this patch is straight up garbage. For real thinking about quitting gw2 after 3 years…yall suck.

I did much the same, I think it’s finally time we recognized that despite the name, this game is truly in no way Guild Wars 2. Personally I’d love to see you (and many others) in GW1 which is where I’m going back to.

What are you a jock?…. get out, This is nerd landia, where nerds gather!

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: LinhZeri.6412

LinhZeri.6412

Cool I m thinking of actually getting interest in this game again. I needed the change and the nerfs. (and I played longer.. 4 1/2 years). I think nearly not enough was nerfed. Oh and I did play Guild Wars 1 for 7 years. Just remember its always to overbuff stuff to then trim down the fat later on. But I could be wrong.. Anet tends to leave fat for years… But hey it got me interested again for a while so that’s a plus.

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

players that relly in gimmick to win instead on personal skills will cry, blance path super effective.

Gimmicks are still there player have to aply more, this is what made gw1 actually a very good pvp, every one could play meta, but metas could require some player skill more than the build.

if they continue with this mentality i think i have to change my signature, cause 5years later they are starting to do it right.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

players that relly in gimmick to win instead on personal skills will cry, blance path super effective.

Gimmicks are still there player have to aply more, this is what made gw1 actually a very good pvp, every one could play meta, but metas could require some player skill more than the build.

if they continue with this mentality i think i have to change my signature, cause 5years later they are starting to do it right.

You realize 95% of the elite pvp players in gw2 already quit right? And the few that are left already started a thread talking about how bad this patch is. The people “crying” about “gimmicks” as you say, are the people who are actually playing pvp consistantly and realize how kittenty this was and how boring it makes the gameplay. I personally main war/druid. War got cast time added too it’s skills instead of a damage reduction or range reduction, this makes it so boring for me to play now as anyone who has skill can easily dodge a headbutt/shield bash. Im fine with nerfs, they have done that every balance patch for 6 seasons…this one was just done awfully.

-Magswag

Rip gw2 pvp...

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

You realize 95% of the elite pvp players in gw2 already quit right? And the few that are left already started a thread talking about how bad this patch is. The people “crying” about “gimmicks” as you say, are the people who are actually playing pvp consistantly and realize how kittenty this was and how boring it makes the gameplay. I personally main war/druid. War got cast time added too it’s skills instead of a damage reduction or range reduction, this makes it so boring for me to play now as anyone who has skill can easily dodge a headbutt/shield bash. Im fine with nerfs, they have done that every balance patch for 6 seasons…this one was just done awfully.

You realize I can count all of these “known” ESL players on all digits and i’ll still have free digits left on my toes, right? People act like 250+ elite players left GW2, as if we actually had that many Pro players competing in previous Tournaments.

There are no pro players in this game. Just casuals who got better after playing for years. They stopped playing for obvious reasons, now other casuals have replaced them and I don’t notice a skill difference.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld