Road to Legendary.. Here's how I did it

in PvP

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

If all they want to do is play with friends then no it isn’t intentional.

Whether they’re queuing with a friend or a random is irrelevant. What matters is that they know the consequence of queuing with someone several divisions lower than themselves. Surely after even one or two games they would’ve realized that they were getting way easier matches in way less time and gaining more points for wins.

Heck if the wait time is hours then its not intentional either.

Also irrelevant. But if they’re queuing with a low ranked “friend” and still having to wait hours for a match then that just shows how far above everyone else they are.

You seem to think knowing the consequences of something makes it intentional, no it doesn’t.

If they understand the consequence and do it anyways then it must be understood to have been on purpose. The opposite of intent is accident. Are we to believe that all these (in many cases extremely experienced) players have been engaging in this sort of behavior for days on end completely unaware of how it’s effecting their matches and queue times? I don’t think so.

Matchmaking system is supposed to account for that, if it doesn’kittens a systemic issue.

It’s a systemic issue that they’re knowingly taking advantage of. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in PvP

Posted by: GUN EM DOWN.4078

GUN EM DOWN.4078

yer i boosted this guy yw m8

Buff black chick | Esportsmanship | pref my eggs kicked | big black glock | peekaboo stance

the original dab daddy

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

yer i boosted this guy yw m8

LOL what’s up m8 nice shoutout to yourself

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: GUN EM DOWN.4078

GUN EM DOWN.4078

haha gratz btw
15char

Buff black chick | Esportsmanship | pref my eggs kicked | big black glock | peekaboo stance

the original dab daddy

in PvP

Posted by: Abdulmaelik.8964

Abdulmaelik.8964

What irritates me is matchmaking and ranking where you dont have control of your team. How are you supposed to win with your own skill, when it is You and 4 random guys. Ranking up in Solo-Q is essentially luck. Get a lucky win streak, GG. There is no way of ranking players in a 5v5 match, 1 person cannot carry 4 useless randoms.