Rotations: A basic rule

in PvP

Posted by: SaveTheQueen.3265

SaveTheQueen.3265

Rule: Seek and maintain situations that are advantageous (good) for your team.

Examples:
*Fighting on a contested/uncaptured point in a 1v1 – Neutral (no advantage or disadvantage for your team)
*Fighting on a point captured by your team in a 1v1 – Advantage
*Fighting on a point captured by enemy team in a 1v1 – Disadvantage
*Fighting a 1v2 on your enemies captured point for a long period of time – Advantage (even if you don’t have the point, fighting a 1v2 for a long period of time is beneficial because it allows your team to fight 4v3 for the other two points)
*Fighting a 1v2 on your own captured point for a long period of time – Huge Advantage
*Fighting a 2v1 on your own captured point – Disadvantage (Not always bad, but kill the enemy player quick or you’ll cost your team)

These examples only apply to most situations. Not all

This is probably obvious to some, but I have noticed that it isn’t obvious for everyone.

in PvP

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

Bumb up.

I like when my pug teammates shout on chat: “You dont kill them, go back to help us on home you scrub”. When I contest far against two enemy half a matchup :-)

in PvP

Posted by: endersluck.4708

endersluck.4708

run into zerg ……

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

goes far on their point and dies
goes far on their point again, dies again
and again
and again

“wtf are you doing far you freakin reterd?”

“i’m keeping one of them far and noone comes help”

pugs 2015

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

and again
and again

pugs 2015

:-) This one is hilarios as well.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Number 1 pet peeve: People who go beast at the beginning of Forest causing their team to lose mid.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Number 1 pet peeve: People who go beast at the beginning of Forest causing their team to lose mid.

Not so bad if your whole team is going to do it quickly then zerg mid, but TERRIBLE when:

-Goes beast, fights for 2 mins, stolen by enemy thief
- Goes beast…loses pve

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Fortunately, the enemy team is doing the same and while your team was fighting the beast you went and capped mid.

in PvP

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

Fortunately, the enemy team is doing the same and while your team was fighting the beast you went and capped mid.

Also horrible when they do this and loose home.

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

Good point out, some ppl really strive to understand these concepts.

Another sad thing…. when u keep their far uncapped 1v2 for over 3 minutes, and your team still manage to loose close and mid <.<

in PvP

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

and again
and again

pugs 2015

Or me fighting a 1v3 on home while my team loses both mid and far at the same time.

Matchmaking 2015

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Running away from a point close to base while it is white – Disadvantage

I’ve had people do this in the last two games, when I shouted in the chat to indicate to the player was making the mistake, I was met with “kittening rager” and threatened with a report.

Didn’t go down too well after chat. I’m happy enough if people accept their mistakes and move on…

I try hard not to let myself resort to nameflinging and don’t generally do it, at most I just retort with their mistakes again, some people just let their egos run wild and…..meh.

I worry sometimes about myself

(edited by Sarevok.2638)

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

*Unless you are in danger of going down doing it, try to keep your own points contested while fighting in their general area.

*High mobility and damage roamer should not waste too much time in 1v1 while a teamfight is going on. Rather use the moment of suprise to down someone in teamfights.

in PvP

Posted by: Botan Saro Pu.1085

Botan Saro Pu.1085

Would this depend on the circumstances? If you can’t win the point before 2 enemies would arrive, would you still recommend to stay?

I did duck out of one recently because 3 were coming before I could have capped it and I’m sure I would have just died quickly. I went around to far (quarry to waterfall) instead and got a free cap (I think them sending 3 was probably a mistake, right?). When I went past mid, I figured 1-2 enemies and up to 4 allies, so went on to far, which was vacant. This was soloq, btw, no real coordination.

I’m still learning rotations, so any tips are appreciated!

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Would this depend on the circumstances? If you can’t win the point before 2 enemies would arrive, would you still recommend to stay?

I did duck out of one recently because 3 were coming before I could have capped it and I’m sure I would have just died quickly. I went around to far (quarry to waterfall) instead and got a free cap (I think them sending 3 was probably a mistake, right?). When I went past mid, I figured 1-2 enemies and up to 4 allies, so went on to far, which was vacant. This was soloq, btw, no real coordination.

I’m still learning rotations, so any tips are appreciated!

If you are going to get quickly rekt the better you can do is to run away from any node 99% of times, so well done

M I L K B O I S