Runes we want tweaked

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: manbullss.4309

manbullss.4309

hey all!

I want the runes of Lyssa (4) to remove a condition on use of a heal skill . flavor-wise it fits in with the 6 skill and I can’t see anything majorly OP about it, but am mostly hot-join pvp.

As it stands the random boon application offers no value due to the wide spectrum of applicable buffs which cannot be planned around.

I’m hoping to find out your opinions on this and any otherrunes that you feel aren’t quite perfect

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Well i got seriously annoyed when the mist form on my 6 set bonus Rune of Vampirism interrupted my self heal. Even more so because i died from condis in that time. Im not sure a mist form that procs only at 10% is as good as it was before, often you will simply die anyway because it now locks you out of everything while you die from DoTs. But its still pretty cool so can go either way.

To reduce visual spam the rune of the ogre pet should be a good place to start.

And theres the demon summoning at 26 charges thing. And plenty others one could find with but a glance.

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

The rockdog should just be replaced by something else.
This game doesn’t need more minions, which just stand in the way of projectiles etc.

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

I want all runes that give buffs to have the time limit of the buff capped at 10 seconds before boon duration. Can we please get the long duration 20 seconds + with boon duration removed from tpvp pretty please they are too powerful. Buffs should be something you look to use at most opportune time not someting you have up most of the time.

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

I want all runes that give buffs to have the time limit of the buff capped at 10 seconds before boon duration. Can we please get the long duration 20 seconds + with boon duration removed from tpvp pretty please they are too powerful. Buffs should be something you look to use at most opportune time not someting you have up most of the time.

Different classes work differently. If your suggestion came true, every class would have same base HP and base armor.

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: Siric.3589

Siric.3589

Pack Runes #5 Bonus: All nearby allies move 5% faster (does not stack)
or 2% Damage for each boon on you

Hoelbrak #6 Bonus- 33% Condi Reduction

Nightmare #6 Bonus – 2 sec fear or 45 Sec CD

Runes of Speed #6 Bonus – 15% Movespeed

Soldier Runes – REMOVE, add functionality to shout traits to compensate (does not have to be the same). These runes limit shout builds as you more or less have to take them, but Vit is not always the main stat you are wanting. No other skill type has a special rune set, where are the Signet Runes.

[LR] Siric

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Rune of speed more than anything I want to use.
5% changed to 10% and stacks with swiftness and ims signets.

The great forum duppy.

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

I would to see , all 4-sec bonuses , pulled into the 3-set
For example Warriors or Thiefs , with the set of << Rune of the Earth>> and << Rune of the Grove>> = 9 sec protection .

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: hamsteak.1368

hamsteak.1368

The rockdog should just be replaced by something else.
This game doesn’t need more minions, which just stand in the way of projectiles etc.

i love my rockdog

Auger Claw (PvE/Spvp) – Thief
Notalkingplz (PvE/Spvp) – Guardian
Rough Trade (PvE)/Urok Ashpaw (Spvp) – Engineer

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: manbullss.4309

manbullss.4309

To be fair, rock dog is pretty kitten

Runes we want tweaked

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Rune of Vampirism If you die once, the bonus #4 will stop working until you either reequip the entire armor set or re-log

Rune of Greth Actual chill duration is 1/2s

Rune of Lyssa 6th bonus will not trigger with Elites which don’t affect the character directly (summons, etc)

Would be awesome if they fixed those ones to work as intended!