SOLO queue is unplayable

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

if your playing at this moment 251am pst in NA, players are sleeping and u have a small pool of players to play with u will have bad matches and if u keep playing after 3 lose it will never stop. i suggest change your time of play or just Q up with your friend. or go to unranked and enjoy it.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

you should better go and sleep

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: MrPinks.2015

MrPinks.2015

Thanks for the feedback i appreciate it

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

do what the other legends did, they found a carry lol.

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

It’s completely possible to solo queue to legend. I went 71-23 this season to go on into legend solo queue only. I know a bunch of other players who have solo queued into legendary. It’s not hard.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It’s completely possible to solo queue to legend. I went 71-23 this season to go on into legend solo queue only. I know a bunch of other players who have solo queued into legendary. It’s not hard.

Well, it can be hard when you go on a 11 soloQ win streak in Diamond so Matchmakimg thinks you’re some kind of God and deliberately places you in pooor comps. It took me (no lie) 40+ games to get out of that last tier. It became a 50/50 win chance and I kept getting tail flips.

I had to duo queue that last bit of games.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

Saying solo Q is unplayable would be like me saying condi mesmers are unbeatable. You can’t draw such a conclusion from a sample size of 1 person. As you said, you are mad cause of the unexplainable loss streak, better take a break or team Q till your pip range / MMR is altered.

SOLO queue is unplayable

in PvP

Posted by: MrPinks.2015

MrPinks.2015

Saying solo Q is unplayable would be like me saying condi mesmers are unbeatable. You can’t draw such a conclusion from a sample size of 1 person. As you said, you are mad cause of the unexplainable loss streak, better take a break or team Q till your pip range / MMR is altered.

it is not like saying mesmer is unbeatable because if it was a dual match i would have more chance at winning , this is a team fight pvp mode so if i get poor teamates i have a better chance to lose
and yea ITS unplayable for me cuz having 26 lose streak means something is wrong with my matchmaking

i dont care about legendary division iv already been there , i dont care about pips either except for transmutation charges,
i just wanted to share an experience not to argue with people

i am not a new pvp player iv been doing it from season one till season 4
so if something is wrong i know for sure