SOO.... Where's my WARRIOR buff?!?!

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

Still waiting for a reason to take berserker. It sadly still doesn’t stand up to strength line and headbutt is still half an elite. I have tried it to a pretty decent extent, I would say it’s a step in the right direction but, I feel as though all the input on the forums has been simply ignored. Some of us have put a great deal of time and effort into possible solutions that might make this specialization useable like idk.. SUSTAIN! 14% more damage at the cost of rolling stab and 7% without is almost laughable. I have spent years playing this class and I still find it interesting that the balance team would rather surprise players with a build that isn’t close to what players want… now maybe this was them just trying to take small steps at a time.. but with my luck I feel as though this is all we are gonna get, 7% more damage. Maybe a higher health pool, longer berserker time, more health regen, evade frames, better burst moves, a NEW hammer primal, base line traits, REAL condi clear, something ANYTHING but nooooo 7% more damage that is going to help me sooooo much against revs and their skillless assault or reapers and their now perma-chill! HAVE fun out their berserkers I’m sorry if everytime you q people tell you to switch, maybe it’s time to give in!

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

Herald and DH took it

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in PvP

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Roy’s moved on to a new class?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in PvP

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Warrior got some new options today, loving it.

in PvP

Posted by: Jcarp.4250

Jcarp.4250

Your right about headbutt, I feel like its missing something huge like a AOE taunt or a bullsrush first. maybe add 8 stacks of confusion to it and make it charge first or leap at the target.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

those patches doesnt fix the problem..it’s nice lifeQ improvement, but nothing fix the problem

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Warrior got some new options today, loving it.

Good joke!

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Roy’s moved on to a new class?

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Herald and DH took it

And we ain’t giving it back, so don’t ask.

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Idk about you but I tried running a berserker GS/axe+shield with runes of rage and headbutt after the changes (which didn’t really seem to add anything) and its working great (great as in “as good or better than normal warr with the same build”), Decapitate and Arc divider hit like trucks when they crit and I can’t really say I’ve had trouble fighting anything 1v1, it still has the same issues as normal warrior, nothing we can do about that, but at least I feel like power berserker builds are a lot more viable now that I can hit like a semi noodle outside of berserker mode thanks to the 7% dmg increase rather than a complete noodle and get some might when stun breaking. We still get nuked in team fights if Shield stance and EP are on CD tho :P

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

(edited by Rekt.5360)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBunny.3681

BlackBunny.3681

Warriors need a ability update…. Headbut with bullrush charge…. some reason to take gsword/hammer on beserker, defensive buff. Plus some changes to abilitys themself as they are super outdated.