[SOTG] Questions Poll

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

i would love to hear a statement to the promises in this thread
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/s-tPvP-Support-Is-it-coming/first#post53495

or discuss it at least

I can answer those for you
“it’s farther along / coming sooner than you think”
“It’s coming out so soon that I can’t talk about it”
“I want to say more, but yes this is being worked on”
“it’s not a matter of if, but when”

I like to believe that things are happening behind the scenes, but 5 months is quite a long time for a blogpost.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

(edited by mbh.8301)

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

i want to know whats happening to the fabled aoe nerf. please try to touch on that.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: Xeph.4513

Xeph.4513

I will be counting up the questions in an hours time, so if anyone has anything they wish to add then now is the time!

Team Paradigm.
Xeph.

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Are we ever going to see this year maps with more or less than 3 capture points?

The great forum duppy.

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: Clostridius.2415

Clostridius.2415

Please ask them what they plan to do to get all the players back who already left the game. The PvP Community is so small already even in the evening or on weekend there are no 3-Round Tournies poppin…
What will they do and most important when will they do it? I think they have not much time left…

The things what im talking about are obvious i think…Ladder, Duels, Private Server, other matchmodes….

Thanks Xeph!!!

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

I, for one, would really like to know their opinion on my little pony.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: Sakulos.7963

Sakulos.7963

1. Trait system: are u going to rebuild this, because some traits on some classes are must have (30 in arcane on elmentalist). That trait line is just 2 strong compared to other possible patches.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
2. In Spvp/Tpvp right now there is nothing to strive for. You promised monthly, visible MMR wont cut it in current state where most of the people left, and just pve ppl came to fill in beacuse of daily/monthly pvp achievement. What are the plans?
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
3. Would you as an e-sport player, stay in gw2? Having in mind things that you know about future patches/updates or expanding pvp player base.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[nRBL] Next Rebel guild leader

[SOTG] Questions Poll

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

1. Genuine solo queue
Implementing this will help the game grow long term and provide a more meaningful environment for personal development and skill progression. A well-functioning solo queue system will feed players to team vs team tournament modes as well.

2. Address measures taken to prevent uneven teams (3 vs 5) in tournaments. Penalties for AFKers and leavers.

3. Greater variety in viable builds
If possible to go into details, address the logic behind the nerf to sword/dagger thief last November. Yes, I’m still bitter about that. : /

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games