SPVP broken stuck in a loop

in PvP

Posted by: Falx.8427

Falx.8427

Wow, you guys never stop trolling us. If I were to count all the technical issues I’ve experienced since buying this game, your forums would crash.

Today, I was supposed to play spvp and have a jolly good time, but no, when I entered the map “Legacy of Foefire”, the game crashed. When I tried logging in again, I crashed instantly after choosing which character to play on.

I tried logging in again, this time I got into HotM where I got a pop up message telling me that it was 35 seconds before the match started. When the countdown was done, the game crashed again after being on “Legacy of Foefire” loading screen.

All of the above still happens when I log in, so my account is now stuck in a loop. So basically Anet has now froze my account for trying to play spvp, the gamemode you so desperately trying to make an e-sport. This did also happen to the rest of my party, but if this is being handled like WvW issues has been handled, nothing will be done about it.

Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Badmash [bM]
Furious Cookies [FURY]

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

“Hi, we’ve noticed that Legacy of The Foefire was too confusing for new players, so we’ve decided to implent Error Connection Issue to make it balanced”

On a serious note; a great part in HoTM are complaining about this as I, myself, witnesses this DC aswel. Happened twice for Legacy of teh Foefire.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

I am experiencing the same issue.

Used to be an avid WvW player, but I couldn’t settle for that mediocre game mode, same maps for 2 years, no positive changes.

So I went over to sPvp and had a great time, random dc’s here and there, and now this. My account is useless until the bug is fixed or the match ends, which I saw in another post could take 30 – 40 minutes. On top of that I read that the same bug was around last year as well?

How is this possible? In the “fastest selling/growing MMO ever” (Your words, not mine). One would think that you were on top of game breaking issues like these, and that you would of sorted them out the first time they came around.

Sad to see you taking this direction, this game had such a great concept and possibility, only to be flushed into the toilet, by taking shortcuts and the easy way out when you encounter bugs.

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

And dc’ed again. Every single time Legacy of the Foefire loads, we get booted.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Nitesky.6427

Nitesky.6427

Same issue here.

Constructive feedback to Anet:

Please learn how to prioritize properly. Any technical issues that stop players from playing the game should be addressed above anything else and fixed ASAP. With enough resources dedicated, this problem could have been solved through a hotfix hours ago.

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

First it was Temple, now its Legacy….

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Same issue here.

~~Ayeres~~

in PvP

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

same problem i cant play game now

in PvP

Posted by: SudoFu.9843

SudoFu.9843

same problem please quickfix

in PvP

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

Forget it. Those useless devs wont listen or either read maybe they can fix the lags by ignoring them?

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Same here.

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Posted by: xGreeD.6018

xGreeD.6018

Hey there,
same problem – first I was like:
“Is rngesus screwing us over,
when we finally come to play the only map we don’t suck at?”
But then I’ve come to wonder about the length of the loop.
Does this loop once? Nah. Twice? Nah. Forever…? Maybe. Kinda hart to proof that.
Might this be one of these great while(true)-loops, everybody is so hyped about lately?
Therefore we have started to count the number of loops, while ranting on the forums.
AND HEY! Here we are.

Some sadistic part of me would be happy if this affected the so hyped e-Sportz event having about as many viewers as most of my former tryhards in law have, when coming online.

I can’t even say that I’m sad or mad – it’s just a waste of time.
Since I do have enough time, but am wasting way to much of it.
At least Seneca told me so. I guess.
YOU MADE ME THINK ABOUT RANDOM STUFF. AGAIN.

// Odium

“Take me to wonderland…”, she said,
as she finished beating me up a mole times.
Let’s try something you’re actually good at.

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

I really don’t get how anets manages to keep breaking stuff that was fine before. :<

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Posted by: Xx EvilPrincess xX.4865

Xx EvilPrincess xX.4865

Great, now I am also stuck in this loop, Legacy of the foefire map

in PvP

Posted by: Dextroz.4019

Dextroz.4019

Had the same problem. Spent around 30 mins trying to get in.

in PvP

Posted by: supvil.3470

supvil.3470

Can get in but cant pvp. Tried to get to a pvp for 30 mins….once i got back in i got in queue and im still in q. For about 15-20 mins. Seems bugged

in PvP

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Same. Doesn’t matter what character i choose, all characters are ported into the foefire, all crash.

in PvP

Posted by: peterpat.8196

peterpat.8196

same here.
And some additional info: The loading screen is (for me) exactly 30s, and 0% Map- and 0% ModelLoadCompletition upon getting the error.

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Is this a crash or just an error popup?

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Crash, you get this message followed by being pulled out of the game and back to desktop

http://i.imgur.com/moodB2T.png

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: peterpat.8196

peterpat.8196

For me a “whitescreen” with an error popup. (same as the screenshot above). And the game client is restarting after clicking ok.
More detailed:

1. Loading screen for Legacy of the Foefire, IP: 206.127.159.139
2. MapLoadCompletition and ModelLoadCompletition stay at 0%
3. After exactly 30 seconds whitescreen with error: 5:11:3:159:101
4. Game restarting.

After this, upon login (after selecting a character), one of two things happened:
Instant Error: 19:9:19:1718:101, with whitescreen, “ok”, restarting
Or
entering HotM, nothing unusual, queue pop window, and again starting above at 1.

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I had the exact same thing yesterday, was about to submit a support ticket. Queued up for a game, the popup window appeared, I click go now, Battle of Kyhlo was loading, I get disconnected with the 5:11:3:159:101 error. Game restarts from launcher, I log back in, get to the character selection screen, if I load the same character I get the Battle of Kyhlo loading screen and after a few seconds a “The game client is unable to gain access to the login server at this time” error with code 19:9:19:1718:101 and restarts from launcher again. If I tried to load up a different character, the game would load me at that character’s last location, the pop-up window for the pvp match would appear with “starting in 50 seconds”, and if I clicked “go now” I would get a loading screen and “Network error” 5:11:3:159:101 again.

I kept trying to log back in, but this behaviour persisted for upwards of 20’ – ie. long after that Kyhlo match should have finished! At that point I gave up trying. When In tried to log in again 2 hours later, I STILL got a pop-up window for Battle of Kyhlo (with “game starting in 50 seconds”, amusingly) every time I loaded up any character! Finally, it cleared up by itself, more than 4 hours later.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in PvP

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Is this a crash or just an error popup?

[redacted]

There is no need to turn hostile / toxic to a developer, i am sure they do everything they can to try and fix this. If you want to fix a problem you first have to know what is wrong. People like you are not contributing to try and help fix the problem.

@Justin ODell, sorry you have to go through all these toxic messages in order to help us.

Here was stated that the issue could be a server being offline:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/gw2-error-code-5-11-3-159-101/page/4#post4517536

And here i made a thread about a way to get your character out of a corrupted map, i barely do PvP so i have no clue and dont think it works for PvP. Also includes a list for all corrupted maps people been having issues with (does not include pvp maps)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/POSSIBLE-FIX-Loading-map-network-error/first#post4517558

@Players, if you have nothing of any info but only want to complain this is not the time, please include IP addresses and further info in your replies. (EU or NA, maps, Ip address, ping etc)

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Stuck in Legacy as well. The loading screen never ends and then I get locked out of the game.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in PvP

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

yea got that bullkitten going on again right now. Legacy once again.

(edited by alvarez.3159)

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

Networks error still waiting for fix

in PvP

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

I’m stuck as well, for about 30 min by now.

in PvP

Posted by: Serenity.6304

Serenity.6304

Stuck in a loop for hours now, Cannot exit because it is Solo Queue. Everytime the counter shows 0, the dc begin again. I have stopped trying now since the map doesn’t seem to get closed.

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

Had the same issue yesterday. After ~10 dc´s/recounts for matchup on Legacy of Foefire, it finally put me in, alone. I 3-capped to end it, then 2 others joined at 250-0. Later more and more came in, till it was 3 vs 5. Like hotjoin, join whenever you want! xD

Today instead, it kinda worked and all matches have been 5on5, but with a ping like 1000. No rubberbands and stuff, but with a latency beyond good and evil. Waiting 1 sec. for a skill to fire isnt much fun either…

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Please include the IP address of the server if possible. We believe this may be a hardware issue.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: uboot.8715

uboot.8715

Please include the IP address of the server if possible. We believe this may be a hardware issue.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/trapped-in-Temple-of-Silent-Storm/first#post4514419
Here goes some additional info:

IP:
It happened twice on that IP with Temple and Foefire map.

Champion Titles: 6/8
The Various Artists [feat]