STOP queuing us with the same people

in PvP

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

I am sick and tired of being put on the SAME kittening group with people that cannot play and constantly lose the match for us.

STOP putting us with people we have blocked. I DON’T want to be grouped with trash talkers, idiots and trolls.

Sort out your kittening game. You are making me really hate it.

(edited by Mitch.4781)

in PvP

Posted by: verskore.4312

verskore.4312

I have to agree with you on that, yesterday I was queuing with 3 other friends of mine and we got the same necro in our team 5 games in a row so that’s just not right.

Our necro wasn’t bad and we won most of the games though but still it shouldn’ve happened imo

D/F ele

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

I am sick and tired of being put on the SAME kittening group with people that cannot play and constantly lose the match for us.

STOP putting us with people we have blocked. I DON’T want to be grouped with trash talkers, idiots and trolls.

Ask Anet for a fast 1v1 season before normal season. If you finished 1v1 season at Ruby you will start normal season from there with other peoples that deserved their division. That way we know who which division deserve to play in at normal season! If you stuck Amber Emerald etc. 1v1 season that means the problem is you. If you stuck in Ruby in this season that will show the current system is bad if you get Diamond / Legend in 1v1 season so you can play at Diamond/Legend at normal season as bad matchmaking/useless players don’t pull you back from progressing to Dia/Legend as you have to do everything alone.

in PvP

Mitch.4781

First season I got to Ruby almost in a breeze. I actually didn’t even bother going for diamond because Fallout 4 came along.

This season could not have been the polar opposite if it tried. It has actually made me rage quit the game several times. Something I NEVER do.

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Yeah I think this is the other issue with the matchmaking system. More often than not it will match you with the same players versus the same opponents.

Last night we played 4-5 games against the exact same premade. They won the first game, we won all others. I felt bad for them, they were cool guys. We shouldn’t have cost them 3-4 pips. They stopped playing after this. We caused their loss streaks but they weren’t bad. None of those matches were a blowout. They deserved a pip in my opinion.

Anet should look into that. I doubt we were the only ruby premades last night. And even if we were. One premade shouldn’t be able to farm the other. That’s just stupid. Everyone is trying super hard for those pips and you guys just rig the freaking matchmaking.

Later on we were farmed 2 times by the same diamond team while we were ruby.

GG matchmaking. GG

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

First season I got to Ruby almost in a breeze. I actually didn’t even bother going for diamond because Fallout 4 came along.

This season could not have been the polar opposite if it tried. It has actually made me rage quit the game several times. Something I NEVER do.

so you did several times something you never do? seems legit

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Mitch.4781

so you did several times something you never do? seems legit

I did indeed. I’ve never had a reason to before in pvp. But this season made me crack. I hope that clears up any confusion or doubts you may have had.

in PvP

Posted by: verskore.4312

verskore.4312

again had to play against the same 3-man premade guild + a guy from oRNG while my team is full soloQ……… Im seriously losing my mind here….

D/F ele

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

again had to play against the same 3-man premade guild + a guy from oRNG while my team is full soloQ……… Im seriously losing my mind here….

Guild names are overrated. I had a [TCG] thief on my side once. Not only he didn’t read team chat but he was jumping left and right around the map while the other team mopped the floor with us 4vs5. Plus if they have bad teammates they don’t shine as much as they do in ESL.

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

My favorite is winning with one group of people for 2-3 games, and then next game ending up with 2-3 of the people I just helped beat (sometimes by more than a few points) in the past several matches. I swear matchmaking hates me.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: Mysticjedi.6053

Mysticjedi.6053

I agree, mostly.

Sometimes it is fun when you lose a game and have that one guy raging about how much all the other players suck. Then you load into a new game find most of your previous team on your side and that one rage player on the other team. Then you go on to stomp him. I find that somewhat satisfying. Extra points when he says stupid stuff like I’d beat all of you 1v1 only for him to lose the 1v1 fights during that next game or even in the game he is bragging.

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Ask Anet for a fast 1v1 season before normal season. If you finished 1v1 season at Ruby you will start normal season from there with other peoples that deserved their division. That way we know who which division deserve to play in at normal season! If you stuck Amber Emerald etc. 1v1 season that means the problem is you. If you stuck in Ruby in this season that will show the current system is bad if you get Diamond / Legend in 1v1 season so you can play at Diamond/Legend at normal season as bad matchmaking/useless players don’t pull you back from progressing to Dia/Legend as you have to do everything alone.

Being good at 1v1 is a very small part of conquest. I’ve seen people that don’t know simple rotations rage all day about how great they are 1v1. Being twitchy is meaningless without being able to work as part of a team and knowing basic strategies never mind the fact that all classes are not created equally to win 1v1 fights.

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

Give me a good player that knows what he’s doing but somehow propose the condition that he will lose all 1v1s, I’d rather take that guy into a game, than a guy who wins every 1v1 but is clueless about rotations or general strategies.

TBH I’d rather the game be balanced more around 1v1s but its just not.

in PvP

Mitch.4781

Last night..same groups again lol

in PvP

Posted by: Tapps.1479

Tapps.1479

If you don’t want to play with someone add them to your friends list and then wait to queue until they are in a match. Or queue with your friends.

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Anet cannot make it so you do not get teamed with people on your block list. That is WAY too easily abused.