Same hacker still unpunished

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Yesterday i faced mesmer in match that was using every single available hack in game. I reported him, opened ticket as well. Today i get same mesmer hacking around the map again. Do i need to make posts about muffins on reddit to get customer support attention?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: Berry Pun Pup.6904

Berry Pun Pup.6904

Do i need to make posts about muffins on reddit to get customer support attention?

Yes

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Lol i also saw a few times people on my team, an engi it was, he teleported straight from close to far. Was hilarious. Didnt report it because he was on my team so i figured he was helping us win so it was ok

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Do i need to make posts about muffins on reddit to get customer support attention?

Yes

Yes obviously.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Riranor.6315

Riranor.6315

Lol i also saw a few times people on my team, an engi it was, he teleported straight from close to far. Was hilarious. Didnt report it because he was on my team so i figured he was helping us win so it was ok

Report him still, even if it’s after the match. You wouldn’t like it if he faced you in the future multiple times and you could’ve gotten him banned sooner.

Crystal Desert Server, one of each classes at 80
Main Mesmer PVE, Necro and Engineer PVP

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Report him still, even if it’s after the match. You wouldn’t like it if he faced you in the future multiple times and you could’ve gotten him banned sooner.

And fell for the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.

in PvP

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

You should post evidence on reddit.

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

On that matter, is there any DH build that allows him to 1v3 on the node and healing from 10% to 80% every 5s or so?

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

You’re probably off on your timing, but I’m certain if he cycles his defenses and uses his trap heal efficiently, he can stay topped up quite often vs less experienced players.

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

The fact that Anet can’t stop this from happening is… mindboggling.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

You’re probably off on your timing, but I’m certain if he cycles his defenses and uses his trap heal efficiently, he can stay topped up quite often vs less experienced players.

Well I can’t be too sure, I was looking from afar. He didn’t seem to kill anyone though, looked more like a troll build to me. I did not exagerate my estimations of his raw healing cycles though. From 10% to 80% every few seconds. I watched for maybe 20s and he did that like 4-5 times, so I wondered if there was some build allowing that much raw healing uptime. Maybe some build with low vit and very high healing power with well timed blocks/invulns.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

You have to be a famous gw2 streamer to get immediate attention from A-net. See that stupid inventory compact button placement that got priority over all the broken stuff in-game due to a streamer missclicking it and whining about it.

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

You have to be a famous gw2 streamer to get immediate attention from A-net. See that stupid inventory compact button placement that got priority over all the broken stuff in-game due to a streamer missclicking it and whining about it.

Yep, be popular streamer or gtfo pleb.. Who care about bilions of bugs bots or cheaters in spvp/wvw plaguing this game like the 3yr old immobilize bug. Lets “fix” inventory compact button and ignore everything else cus some popular stream is blind as kitten. Esport lmfao

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

Well I can’t be too sure, I was looking from afar. He didn’t seem to kill anyone though, looked more like a troll build to me. I did not exagerate my estimations of his raw healing cycles though. From 10% to 80% every few seconds. I watched for maybe 20s and he did that like 4-5 times, so I wondered if there was some build allowing that much raw healing uptime. Maybe some build with low vit and very high healing power with well timed blocks/invulns.

I’m betting it was probably just that, a troll meditrap bunker build.